Author Topic: Sargon of Akkad is running for EU parliment.  (Read 358 times)

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
Sargon of Akkad is running for EU parliment.
« on: April 22, 2019, 01:22:18 PM »
Sargon (Carl Benjamin) who joined UKIP last year is running to represent Southwest England in the EU Parliament.

Since he is pro-Brexit and hates the EU, he's mostly going just talk shit to them if he gets elected.

Here's his video announcing his candidacy.

Oh one more thing. Since he's representing Southwest England, guess who's on his campaign staff??

Yep, the Dark Ginger One himself, I2's very own Peaguy is working to get Sargon elected!!   :viking:

Here's the press conference for Sargon and Count Dankula.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 01:24:19 PM by Trumpbert »

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
Re: Sargon of Akkad is running for EU parliment.
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2019, 09:10:14 PM »
To be blunt, Brexit is the furthest thing from my mind.  Dealing with trumpolini, aka, the orange faced shit gibbon, takes precedence in my thoughts at this time.  Ask me in after the next election, assuming democracy still exists then.
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2019, 09:55:21 PM »
To be blunt, Brexit is the furthest thing from my mind.  Dealing with trumpolini, aka, the orange faced shit gibbon, takes precedence in my thoughts at this time.  Ask me in after the next election, assuming democracy still exists then.

Did everyone miss the part where I said that Peaguy is helping with his campaign??

Peaguy is meeting with Sargon on Tuesday and he said that he would ask some question that I had for Sargon for me.

Hopefully I can meet Sargon the next time he comes to the west coast of the US.   8)

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2019, 08:32:54 AM »

Did everyone miss the part where I said that Peaguy is helping with his campaign??

Peaguy is meeting with Sargon on Tuesday and he said that he would ask some question that I had for Sargon for me.

Hopefully I can meet Sargon the next time he comes to the west coast of the US.   8)

Pea talked to me about it on FB chat.  Good for him that he is out and working on something that he is passionate about.  And I hope that you get to meet him. 
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2019, 06:01:35 PM »
About 10 seconds in, you can see Peaguy standing to the left of Sargon in a black Adidas hoodie.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2019, 06:52:08 PM »
I once read the three stripe adidas tracksuit is the official uniform of chavs.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2019, 03:58:01 PM »
I once read the three stripe adidas tracksuit is the official uniform of chavs.  :zoinks:

Yes, and Pea admitted as much.

Well, it looks like The Daily Mail are a bunch of dirty smear merchants. This is a dumb thing to do in the UK because they have some very strict libel laws.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rmox2h4lpXZwGKffqEpLjjlu2iyqf8Kdz4Qb0AhDct8/edit?fbclid=IwAR1vf3tEEQBjVHn7OcWU0hsCI73eP8aZ7m_-1Fg2v8Q22Pp0ZiT0je9HbNw

Offline Tequila

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2019, 05:14:37 AM »
He said it. You can't say this stuff. He looks grey now.