Author Topic: tEH uLTIMATE dREAM tHREAD=post your dreams here peoples  (Read 12799 times)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
tEH uLTIMATE dREAM tHREAD=post your dreams here peoples
« on: May 30, 2007, 01:47:32 PM »
post your dreams here, and i don't mean "i wanna house and a picket fence..." i mean the ones where you hang out with sandman. :yawn:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: tEH uLTIMATE dREAM tHREAD=post your dreams here peoples
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2007, 02:07:16 PM »
My favorite dreams are when I am in a public place and I know it is a dream.  Like one time I drempt I was in a mall.  And my dream had given me the gift of the ability to cum at will.  People looked like the ghostbusters did at the end of ghostbusters I by the time I was done.  And I was really really grateful because usually when my dreams give me super powers they dont work right and i end up getting frustrated.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2007, 02:24:45 PM »
lol. that's precious.

i dreamt i killed someone by accident.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2007, 04:26:27 PM »
A dream I have when I am looking forward to something or have something really important on....I always dream the night before that I am running late due to a series of disasters of varying impact.  The end result is in my dream I am late, or miss, or forget my 'important event'....sometimes they can be so vivid, I wake up with a disappointed feeling in my heart thinking I have actually missed the event.

Other times  I can wake up so drained and distressed by them, that I feel to exhausted to get ready for the real thing...invariably they are always things I can't avoid going to...so it's interesting.

I'd say I know have this dream at least once a month.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2007, 04:35:33 PM »
I dreamt that I bit a man's finger off at the joint when he forced it into my mouth.  I remember how it felt to my teeth biting down into it and the resistance of the tendons and ligaments and the feel of the severed finger that was still inside my mouth.  :puke:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2007, 06:19:22 PM »
A dream I have when I am looking forward to something or have something really important on....I always dream the night before that I am running late due to a series of disasters of varying impact.  The end result is in my dream I am late, or miss, or forget my 'important event'....sometimes they can be so vivid, I wake up with a disappointed feeling in my heart thinking I have actually missed the event.

Other times  I can wake up so drained and distressed by them, that I feel to exhausted to get ready for the real thing...invariably they are always things I can't avoid going to...so it's interesting.

I'd say I know have this dream at least once a month.
sounds like a feel good movie.  except in the movie everything works out at the very last second.
Misunderstood.

duncvis

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2007, 06:28:11 PM »
I rarely remember dreams, but tend to wake up in bizarre places around the house. Topping the charts are:

*face down on the living room carpet with my forehead jammed against a fixed object
*by braying my head on the bathroom wall falling off the toilet
*wedged between an armchair and the tv stand, legs propped up on the telly
*on all fours, assuming the position with my head resting on the couch

other memorable awakenings in recent months include running into door frames, headbutting the floor, and standing in the middle of the kitchen balancing a stool on one hand, the other in the sink.

I might not remember my dreams but all things considered its probably just as well...

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2007, 06:29:58 PM »
I once woke up to find him asleep going down on the bed-wonder what that dream was about, a new spin on rug munching? :LOL:

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2007, 06:31:44 PM »
I once woke up to find him asleep going down on the bed-wonder what that dream was about, a new spin on rug munching? :LOL:
So Dunc obviously liked the shade of pink on the duvet cover then?   :eyebrows: :laugh:

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2007, 06:32:59 PM »
So Dunc obviously liked the shade of pink on the duvet cover then?   :eyebrows: :laugh:

Do you know I never thought to ask- I simply woke him up and gave him something better to go down on ;)

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2007, 06:37:08 PM »

Do you know I never thought to ask- I simply woke him up and gave him something better to go down on ;)
I was referring tongue in cheek to the other post you made in Lit's ask away thread.  :)

Glad you were able to make Dunc's dreams come true then! 

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2007, 06:37:32 PM »
I rarely remember dreams, but tend to wake up in bizarre places around the house. Topping the charts are:

*face down on the living room carpet with my forehead jammed against a fixed object
*by braying my head on the bathroom wall falling off the toilet
*wedged between an armchair and the tv stand, legs propped up on the telly
*on all fours, assuming the position with my head resting on the couch

other memorable awakenings in recent months include running into door frames, headbutting the floor, and standing in the middle of the kitchen balancing a stool on one hand, the other in the sink.

I might not remember my dreams but all things considered its probably just as well...

I used to sleepwalk too, but I haven't in a while.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2007, 06:38:29 PM »

I was referring tongue in cheek to the other post you made in Lit's ask away thread.  :)

Glad you were able to make Dunc's dreams come true then! 

I know you were- did I over do the deadpan?  :laugh:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2007, 07:23:04 AM »
I don't like the dreams where I am looking for a toilet and can't find one. In the dream I had last night I did find one but I needed to put in a password/combination to open the stall door. It was bizarre and dreams like these mean that I need to get up and go or I will wet the bed.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2007, 07:27:54 AM »
I don't like the dreams where I am looking for a toilet and can't find one. In the dream I had last night I did find one but I needed to put in a password/combination to open the stall door. It was bizarre and dreams like these mean that I need to get up and go or I will wet the bed.

I used to have these all the time. Mixed in with sleepwalking,
it really caused problems.