Educational

Author Topic: tEH uLTIMATE dREAM tHREAD=post your dreams here peoples  (Read 12927 times)

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: tEH uLTIMATE dREAM tHREAD=post your dreams here peoples
« Reply #375 on: January 16, 2020, 09:13:05 PM »
I hate the "accidentally left my pants at home" type of work dreams.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #376 on: January 17, 2020, 07:42:16 AM »
I hate the "looking for a toilet but can't find one" type of dreams.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #377 on: January 17, 2020, 07:12:16 PM »
I hate the "looking for a toilet but can't find one" type of dreams.
Dreams like that probably don't have any subconscious message, just needing to use the bathroom. :laugh:

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #378 on: January 17, 2020, 07:23:46 PM »
The supposed meanings of naked dreams are interesting. Being naked in a dream can generally mean a subconscious fear of having a secret exposed. Being naked at school or work can mean concern about not being prepared or qualified for a project. Being proud of one's nudity can mean confidence in what one has to offer, or worry about drawing the wrong kind of attention to oneself.

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #379 on: January 17, 2020, 08:05:54 PM »
Some dreams I'm feeling like I am totally blind and missing some teeth...

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #380 on: January 17, 2020, 09:30:09 PM »
Some dreams I'm feeling like I am totally blind and missing some teeth...
Have had blind dreams before, but also sometimes sleep with eyes open so always figured that's the why of it for me.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #381 on: January 17, 2020, 09:40:03 PM »
Never had a blind dream but have had a fair few dreams where my teeth are falling out. Those dreams are horrible.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #382 on: January 17, 2020, 11:25:59 PM »
I have two recurring dreams that haunt me.

In one I am in charge of shooting about twenty some odd horses in a pit and I do not want to, but I have to. For some reason, I have to kill all these horses. It is my job. I have to get it done.
There are always "years" of set up during the dream, while my life continues during these dreams and as this life progresses, in many different ways, I end up being some important person, but as always these dreams end the same way; I have to shoot all these horses. I am above them and they are helpless. I have to shoot them from above.
I can not figure this out. This has never happened. I have never shot a horse. Believe me, I have shot many animals for meat or just for bounty, but never a horse.
I hate dealing with horses, but I love to ride them. I love horses, mostly. I would have a hard time shooting one.
I think horses are awesome and worth many second chances. Just putting one down would be almost impossible for me.

But, twenty something?  NO! This is a many times recurring dream that I hate. I know when it starts, too. I can not awaken. It just keeps moving on to the end, and there is nothing I can do alter the course of the dream, but just shoot the horses in the end.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #383 on: January 17, 2020, 11:48:16 PM »
Too many wet dreams :(

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #384 on: January 18, 2020, 08:34:46 AM »
I have two recurring dreams that haunt me.

In one I am in charge of shooting about twenty some odd horses in a pit and I do not want to, but I have to. For some reason, I have to kill all these horses. It is my job. I have to get it done.
There are always "years" of set up during the dream, while my life continues during these dreams and as this life progresses, in many different ways, I end up being some important person, but as always these dreams end the same way; I have to shoot all these horses. I am above them and they are helpless. I have to shoot them from above.
I can not figure this out. This has never happened. I have never shot a horse. Believe me, I have shot many animals for meat or just for bounty, but never a horse.
I hate dealing with horses, but I love to ride them. I love horses, mostly. I would have a hard time shooting one.
I think horses are awesome and worth many second chances. Just putting one down would be almost impossible for me.

But, twenty something?  NO! This is a many times recurring dream that I hate. I know when it starts, too. I can not awaken. It just keeps moving on to the end, and there is nothing I can do alter the course of the dream, but just shoot the horses in the end.
That's awful DirtDawg. Dream interpretation sites say killing a horse in a dream either signifies concern about hurting someone close, or worry one's money is at risk.

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #385 on: January 18, 2020, 08:39:35 AM »
Never had a blind dream but have had a fair few dreams where my teeth are falling out. Those dreams are horrible.
There seem to be a lot of different explanations for teeth falling out in dreams, but the most common seem to be either embarrassment or some sort of personal loss.

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #386 on: January 18, 2020, 06:14:19 PM »
The supposed meanings of naked dreams are interesting. Being naked in a dream can generally mean a subconscious fear of having a secret exposed. Being naked at school or work can mean concern about not being prepared or qualified for a project. Being proud of one's nudity can mean confidence in what one has to offer, or worry about drawing the wrong kind of attention to oneself.

In my case it's probably a deep seated feeling that my job is so straightforward that almost anyone could do it. Like everyone else has all these hard skills and I'm doing stuff that my 11 year old daughter could figure out in half an hour. At some level I know that making stuff look and sound easy is what I'm supposed to be doing but still....

When I'm the only business analyst on a team I always feel superfluous. When I've got a few other BAs working with me I feel like master of the universe.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2020, 09:04:38 PM by Minister of silly walks »
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #387 on: January 18, 2020, 07:57:24 PM »

In my case it's probably a deep seated feeling that my job is so straightforward that almost anyone could do it. Like everyone else has all these hard skills and I'm doing stuff that my 11 year old daughter could figure out in half an hour. At s ok me level I know that making stuff look and sound easy is what I'm supposed to be doing but still....

When I'm the only business analyst on a team I always feel superfluous. When I've got a few other BAs working with me I feel like master of the universe.

I feel the same way, when it comes to work and technical stuff.  And my degrees seem to be so worthless.   :-\
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #388 on: January 18, 2020, 08:32:59 PM »
I can't remember the last time I had a dream and actually remembered it.  :dunno:

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #389 on: January 18, 2020, 08:37:29 PM »
I can't remember the last time I had a dream and actually remembered it.  :dunno:
It's very rare for me to remember them too. When I do remember, they are so extremely vivid, and unless they are absurd, I can confuse them with actual memories.