Educational

Author Topic: Sex for rent  (Read 2893 times)

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Sex for rent
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2007, 07:20:42 PM »
So far, I only see men wanting this type of arrangement.  The question I'm wondering, in all seriousness is.........would there be women wanting the same thing from men....sex for rent.  Oh and a little housekeeping as well.  I'm just wondering...........
Sounds like a good idea for the recipient of the sex....but what if the sex object has a sex object...or a boy/girl friend?

That would be interesting. 

Very Interesting indeed.  So far I'm only seeing guys that want this arrangement.  Straight guys wanting women, Gay guys wanting guys or boys.
I'm female...I could fantasize about it, but in reality, I wouldn't respect a guy who wanted me to pay their way.
but what if you are someone who is controlling?
which, i suspect you are.
Phsychoanalysing me now?  Not controlling, but I like to be able to anticipate an outcome.
I'm much more controlling of myself than others...in fact, I detest men who can be completely controlled...

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2007, 08:21:12 PM »
so you like a guy that has impulse control issues?  :eyebrows:
Misunderstood.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2007, 08:47:37 PM »
Actually you may have something there.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2007, 08:49:18 PM »
i have impulse control issues.

not my fault.  except for the fact that i have never tried to discipline myself.
Misunderstood.

Scrapheap

« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2007, 08:50:40 PM »
Then how did you become such a disciplined postwhore??

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2007, 08:52:51 PM »
Then how did you become such a disciplined postwhore??
its just chaos.
Misunderstood.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2007, 08:59:35 PM »

not my fault.  except for the fact that i have never tried to discipline myself.
Can I watch you try to discipline yourself?   :)
I think I enjoy watching the impulse control issues person...it reassures me that I am under control to some extent.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2007, 09:06:30 PM »

Can I watch you try to discipline yourself?   :)
I think I enjoy watching the impulse control issues person...it reassures me that I am under control to some extent.
sure.

but i really don't care much to discipline myself.  i am where i need to be dispite my issues.
Misunderstood.

Teejay

« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2007, 09:22:28 PM »
  I heard this on the radio about 6 months ago. There have been several cases of guys advertising free rent in exchange for sex and houswork in the newspaper want-ads. The courts have tried going after themfor soliciting prostitution, but I haven't heard an update about what has happened in court.

The Defendants argument is quite simple: This is a common socila arangement that is often struck up in singles bars. A successfull man with a nice place to live simply wants a woman to have sex with and do some chores around the house. Most likely he doesn't have the time to invest in a proper relationship. The young woman is likely short on cash and is going to school or isn't making much money. The relationship allows her to finish school while having a much nicer place to live thatn she would normaly have.

Since it's perfectly legal to strike up this kind of bargian in a singles bar, what is the problem with advertising it in the paper or on the net ??

This is prostitution, i.e. offering of sex for good and services. The legal status of prostitution varies from place to place. In my state it is legal. So long as all the elements of a valid contract are fulfilled, such a contract even if made orally is considered valid.

The question is prostitution legal in the state or city this case took place? If not the contract is not enforceable.

The only doubt I have is wither a guy offering accommodation in return for sex is legal  as opposed to a woman offering sex for payment of cash.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 09:26:05 PM by Gamma Male »

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2007, 09:34:41 PM »
  I heard this on the radio about 6 months ago. There have been several cases of guys advertising free rent in exchange for sex and houswork in the newspaper want-ads. The courts have tried going after themfor soliciting prostitution, but I haven't heard an update about what has happened in court.

The Defendants argument is quite simple: This is a common socila arangement that is often struck up in singles bars. A successfull man with a nice place to live simply wants a woman to have sex with and do some chores around the house. Most likely he doesn't have the time to invest in a proper relationship. The young woman is likely short on cash and is going to school or isn't making much money. The relationship allows her to finish school while having a much nicer place to live thatn she would normaly have.

Since it's perfectly legal to strike up this kind of bargian in a singles bar, what is the problem with advertising it in the paper or on the net ??

This is prostitution, i.e. offering of sex for good and services. The legal status of prostitution varies from place to place. In my state it is legal. So long as all the elements of a valid contract are fulfilled, such a contract even if made orally is considered valid.

The question is prostitution legal in the state or city this case took place? If not the contract is not enforceable.

The only doubt I have is wither a guy offering accommodation in return for sex is legal  as opposed to a woman offering sex for payment of cash.

So Victoria Beckham and her ilk are prostitutes?
I'd say there are many married women who are legalised prostitutes.

Teejay

« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2007, 09:38:44 PM »

Well you could claim that, however legally this is not the case, since those are domestic agreements with no intention of creating legal relations, unlike what Scrapheap described. I was going through the legal issues involved in this.

I have to do a whole subject at university on law of contracts.

Scrapheap

« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2007, 09:40:04 PM »

QFT  :agreed:

Scrapheap

« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2007, 09:41:10 PM »

This is prostitution, i.e. offering of sex for good and services.

And how is this different from many marriges ??

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2007, 09:53:12 PM »

Well you could claim that, however legally this is not the case, since those are domestic agreements with no intention of creating legal relations, unlike what Scrapheap described. I was going through the legal issues involved in this.

I have to do a whole subject at university on law of contracts.
Marriage is a legal contract.
I've done contract law.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2007, 10:44:38 PM »
At least in the US, marriage does not obligate
either partner to provide sex.