Educational

Author Topic: Sex for rent  (Read 2894 times)

Scrapheap

Sex for rent
« on: May 20, 2007, 12:44:41 PM »
  I heard this on the radio about 6 months ago. There have been several cases of guys advertising free rent in exchange for sex and houswork in the newspaper want-ads. The courts have tried going after themfor soliciting prostitution, but I haven't heard an update about what has happened in court.

The Defendants argument is quite simple: This is a common socila arangement that is often struck up in singles bars. A successfull man with a nice place to live simply wants a woman to have sex with and do some chores around the house. Most likely he doesn't have the time to invest in a proper relationship. The young woman is likely short on cash and is going to school or isn't making much money. The relationship allows her to finish school while having a much nicer place to live thatn she would normaly have.

Since it's perfectly legal to strike up this kind of bargian in a singles bar, what is the problem with advertising it in the paper or on the net ??

Litigious

Re: Sex for rent
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2007, 12:46:51 PM »
The only problem is that there are always hypocrites that don't want to have things like these done openly.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2007, 02:27:14 PM »
sounds like a win/win proposition.
Misunderstood.

Litigious

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2007, 02:29:36 PM »
 :agreed: :plus:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2007, 02:31:00 PM »
the vagina is a marketable resource.  so is a place to live.
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2007, 03:34:31 PM »
If only I had a vagina, I could have a house, and if only I had a house, I could have a vagina.  Stupid useless penis/lack of piles of cash.

How many people here would consider such an arrangement?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

ozymandias

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2007, 03:52:22 PM »
So far, I only see men wanting this type of arrangement.  The question I'm wondering, in all seriousness is.........would there be women wanting the same thing from men....sex for rent.  Oh and a little housekeeping as well.  I'm just wondering...........

Scrapheap

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2007, 04:05:54 PM »
So far, I only see men wanting this type of arrangement.  The question I'm wondering, in all seriousness is.........would there be women wanting the same thing from men....sex for rent.  Oh and a little housekeeping as well.  I'm just wondering...........

Apparently so, the woman gets to live in a very nice place, one that she couldn't otherwise afford, without having to pay for it.

I'ts usually rich guys who are offering so they have nice houses. The pretty young woman getrs to live there instead fo some crappy overcrowded dorm or student appartment complex.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2007, 05:26:35 PM »
I'm willing to fuck a hottie if she lets me
live with her free.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2007, 05:39:42 PM »
live with her free.
what about some cow?
Misunderstood.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2007, 06:13:25 PM »
Sounds like a good idea for the recipient of the sex....but what if the sex object has a sex object...or a boy/girl friend?

That would be interesting. 

ozymandias

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2007, 06:45:46 PM »
Sounds like a good idea for the recipient of the sex....but what if the sex object has a sex object...or a boy/girl friend?

Very Interesting indeed.  So far I'm only seeing guys that want this arrangement.  Straight guys wanting women, Gay guys wanting guys or boys.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2007, 07:07:10 PM »

Very Interesting indeed.  So far I'm only seeing guys that want this arrangement.  Straight guys wanting women, Gay guys wanting guys or boys.
I'm female...I could fantasize about it, but in reality, I wouldn't respect a guy who wanted me to pay their way.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2007, 07:15:29 PM »
live with her free.
what about some cow?

Nah. Though maybe a real one. But not a human.

My psycho ex almost got into this kind of
situation, while we were still fucking.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2007, 07:16:34 PM »

I'm female...I could fantasize about it, but in reality, I wouldn't respect a guy who wanted me to pay their way.
but what if you are someone who is controlling?
which, i suspect you are.
Misunderstood.