Author Topic: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything  (Read 30859 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Misunderstood.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything
« Reply #961 on: September 10, 2007, 01:10:55 PM »
double am not.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #962 on: September 10, 2007, 03:37:20 PM »
Double like twins.

Teejay

« Reply #963 on: September 10, 2007, 10:07:35 PM »
* AllDayGlowRandy is dredding at night where he gets very upset for the ones he loves.

Mom is so embarassed.  I wish she would stop the suicidal bitch crap.  I am doing a good job with that.

Your mom is bipolar right, hasn't she threated to commit suicide plenty of times before?

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #965 on: September 11, 2007, 04:22:15 AM »
Let him feel your potatoes?

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #966 on: September 11, 2007, 04:33:36 AM »
Let him feel your potatoes?
Nah, PM stands for Potato Mash. :P

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #967 on: September 11, 2007, 12:37:51 PM »
Hmm... what keeps one under wraps is stress, after it goes, desire is unstoppable.

I feel drunk, now I got the ginseng, and the ability to cope.  Guess what that does :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: and so on.  I tried ignoring it, and it won't stop, I even tried jacking off, but still doesn't hold it long. 
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #968 on: September 11, 2007, 01:07:33 PM »
maybe you're so skinny Flo because you wank so much. all the cals come out when you cum.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #969 on: September 12, 2007, 01:06:09 AM »
I live in flo!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #970 on: September 14, 2007, 01:20:46 PM »
Flo has aten a lot of high calorie foods but doesnt gain.  I can't get up past 165.
* AllDayGlowRandy ignores the fine chocolate's moronic comments, as he knows nothing about him.  Your just like my sister who tells me how to run my life, and she don't got it on herself.  I don't need to hear what you are telling me.  Just like my mom who is still calling me lazy
when I exercise almost everyday.  What does she do?  Sit on the coach and eat icecream all day.  Your making all these judgements just on posting and that proves to me, to a degree, you don't really have it going on.  I herd her saying shit because I said I needed a nap, so what?  I don't lay on my ass like you.  There is nothing wrong with it, if you need it, go for it.  Then its go get a job, I got news for you, there aren't not any open or I would have been trying.  Now there is.  Then its act like a man, what?  You want me lie on my ass after an 8 hour shift and drink beer?   I don't think so, don't you compare me to a "man"  the lazy mother fuckers!  I see em and they suck at daiting.  I am above that shit, too fairy bad!
* AllDayGlowRandy understands also that some of those statements are made by his mom when she is depressed.  I get alot less bs from her after. 
« Last Edit: September 14, 2007, 01:39:05 PM by AllDayGlowRandy »
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #971 on: September 14, 2007, 01:35:18 PM »
Flo has aten a lot of high calorie foods but doesnt gain.  I can't get up past 165.
* AllDayGlowRandy ignores the fine chocolate's moronic comments, as he knows nothing about him.  Your just like my sister who tells me how to run my life, and she don't got it on herself.  I don't need to hear what you are telling me.  Just like my mom who is still calling me lazy
when I exercise almost everyday.  What does she do?  Sit on the coach and eat icecream all day.  Your making all these judgements just on posting and that proves to me, to a degree, you don't really have it going on.  I herd her saying shit because I said I needed a nap, so what?  I don't lay on my ass like you.  There is nothing wrong with it, if you need it, go for it.  Then its go get a job, I got news for you, there aren't not any open or I would have been trying.  Now there is.  Then its act like a man, what?  You want me lie on my ass after an 8 hour shift and drink bear?   I don't think so, don't you compare me to a "man"  the lazy mother fuckers!  I see em and they suck at daiting.  I am above that shit, too fairy bad!
* AllDayGlowRandy understands also that some of those statements are made by his mom when she is depressed.  I get alot less bs from her after. 

'after an 8 hour shift and drink bear?'
anagrams to
'Inebriant drunkard 8 off heat rash.'

:worship:

'I am above that shit, too fairy bad!'
anagrams to
'It boobyish ottava rima fathead.'

:rofl:

'fine chocolate\'s moronic comments'
anagrams to
'I'm technocratic fool, common sense.'
« Last Edit: September 14, 2007, 01:47:29 PM by MarkingDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #972 on: September 14, 2007, 01:39:39 PM »
Damn, wonder if I need to eat something beer is not a bear.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Coral

• Cool Dude of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • Coral
« Reply #973 on: September 14, 2007, 02:48:50 PM »
I'm just like your who?  Your sister???  She sounds like one smart cookie!  Thank you sir Flo!
Alldayglowrandy turned out to be the bravest guy ever & my hero. A warrior until the end may he finally have peace

Teejay

« Reply #974 on: September 14, 2007, 07:17:28 PM »
I'm just like your who?  Your sister???  She sounds like one smart cookie!  Thank you sir Flo!

Not to mention she has a job and goes to college, while Alldayglowrandy sits around all day  :wanker:, indigesting herbs and complaining how everybody won't treat him like he is the king he is.