Educational

Author Topic: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything  (Read 30013 times)

Litigious

Re: Ask the new ALLDAYGLOWRANDY anything
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2007, 04:42:47 AM »
But I drink lots of coffee and whisky.  :P

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2007, 05:02:06 AM »
OK. Just speed then. And no sleep of course. I'll probably die of starvation and/or sleep deprivation, but I'll whore out both McJagger and the bird.  8)

Not a chance. You just don't have it in you.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2007, 05:48:01 AM »
OK. Just speed then. And no sleep of course. I'll probably die of starvation and/or sleep deprivation, but I'll whore out both McJagger and the bird.  8)
in my mind, you are already the greatest whore, bitch!
Misunderstood.

Litigious

« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2007, 06:34:47 AM »
in my mind, you are already the greatest whore, bitch!

Well, thank you!  8)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2007, 06:35:34 AM »
That's only in McJ's mind, though, and we all know how dirty it is.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2007, 06:36:24 AM »
That's only in McJ's mind, though, and we all know how dirty it is.
is there a store bought cleaner that i can apply to my mind?
Misunderstood.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2007, 06:44:55 AM »
So I'm #2. Well, that's not worth a lot since I'm #3, in reality. And Lit's more of a postwhore than I am so he'll pass me one of these days.

In just four more posts you will have more posts than Kevv, so you will be number 1 on the list.  Do you want me to make a new one then?

:smarty:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2007, 06:48:23 AM »
So I'm #2. Well, that's not worth a lot since I'm #3, in reality. And Lit's more of a postwhore than I am so he'll pass me one of these days.

In just four more posts you will have more posts than Kevv, so you will be number 1 on the list.  Do you want me to make a new one then?

Nah. I know i won't be #1 anyway.

I wonder why Kevv isn't around much anymore...
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2007, 06:52:23 AM »

he will be once you pass him.
Misunderstood.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2007, 06:52:58 AM »

'kay. When do I pass him?

- Albert Einstein

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2007, 08:28:38 AM »

'kay. When do I pass him?

Now.  You are Number 1 in the Top Ten Poster list.   :1st:

Top 10 Posters

odeon  8463
kevv729  8459
purposefulinsanity  7563
Litigious  7551
Callaway  6204
duncvis  5924
QuirkyCarla  5278
Scrapheap  5201
Brickyard Dawg  5107
McFonzarelli  5102

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2007, 08:46:30 AM »
Oh, my. Does this make me special?

- Albert Einstein

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2007, 10:21:48 AM »
Damn I had a spat with her last night, but this time I paid attention to how I felt.  As I said, AS is not so bad if your in a good mood.  I did a very different thing this time and I am so proud.  I am ready for that manager postion at Taco bell, and ready to marry her ass.  I knew I could if I put my mind to it.  I just keep getting better and better everyday, each day is a day that I have healed my body against non celiac gluten sensitivity with casein allergy, which is responsible for all my disfuctionalness including CPSTD.  Those disorders drain the body of life and make it easy for emotional distress to overwhelm the body.  I have been acting like my brother more and more now showing that I am indeed becoming normal.  We are almost ferternal twins for god sakes.  Before I did not want a tatooe then one night I was thinking because my bitch has been bugging me to get one.   I am game now, and I will go for the earrings she wants to.  They do no lasting damage to my body and I seems kind of cool to me to now.  I treat women the same as my brother, only I am far smarter and stronger than him.  He is a little more of a liberal than me, and I think its too much.  I do slip around myself but not as much as him.  I don't drink alcohol and I workout.  The dirty sexual shit me and my gf have planned is probably something my bro would not do, but I think our favorite place to fuck is the same.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Scrapheap

« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2007, 11:19:42 AM »
Damn I had a spat with her last night, but this time I paid attention to how I felt.  As I said, AS is not so bad if your not a complete dumbass.  I did a very different thing this time and I am so proud.  I am ready for that manager postion at Taco bell but they're smart enough to not hire me, and ready to marry her assbecause her ass looks better than her face.  I knew I could if I put my mind to it.  I just keep getting better and better everydaywhich doesn't say much, each day is a day that I have healed my body against non celiac gluten sensitivity with casein allergy, which is responsible for all my disfuctionalness including CPSTDbecause i refuse to take responsibility for myself.  Those disorders drain the body of life and make it easy for me to jack off constantly.  I have been acting like my brother more and more now showing that I am indeed becoming a total fucktwit.  We are almost ferternal twins and that shouls scare you.  Before I did not want a tatooe then one night I was thinking because my stupidbitch has been bugging me to get one.   I am pussywhipped now, and I will go for the earrings she wants to.  They do no lasting damage to my body only my self-respect.  I treat women the same as my brother, only I am far more genetically damaged than him.  He is a little more of a liberal than me, and I think its too much.  I do slip around myself but not as much as him.  I don't drink alcohol and I workout.  The dirty sexual shit me and my gf have planned is something we will never get around to doing, but I think our favorite place to fuck is lame.

Fixed.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2007, 11:55:16 AM »
:LMAO: :rofl: +

- Albert Einstein