Author Topic: caught snooping  (Read 128198 times)

midlifeaspie

Re: caught snooping
« Reply #5865 on: July 24, 2012, 10:22:40 AM »
You have been working on your retort for 22 minutes now.  Even considering that you brought Piggy in to read it with you and give you advice, collaboration at this level shouldn't take so long or require so much energy and thought.   :hahaha:

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #5866 on: July 24, 2012, 10:24:38 AM »
Two whole walls of text for a simple retort? Definitely touched a nerve.

Oh and if you're going to nitpick on spelling and grammar, you spelled 'wildebeest' wrong. Its spelled wildebeast. Just saying.

God you're dumb!  (See how I used that word correctly?)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wildebeest

Oh noes! The wildebeest called me dumb! :GA:

I obviously forgot. My memory is bad from the heavy medications I have taken for two decades. It caused weight gain and more recently memory loss. You act like you are better than everyone for not being a 'whiny WP virgin'.  You aren't special and don't deserve a medal for doing what other people on the spectrum can do just as well or better. I think its hilarious you can make a referce to my weight to begin with being as obese as you are. All I did was turn it around on you playfully and you take offense. I guess you're more thinskinned than you claim to be.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #5867 on: July 24, 2012, 10:25:34 AM »
Two whole walls of text for a simple retort? Definitely touched a nerve.

Oh and if you're going to nitpick on spelling and grammar, you spelled 'wildebeest' wrong. Its spelled wildebeast. Just saying.

God you're dumb!  (See how I used that word correctly?)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wildebeest

Oh noes! The wildebeest called me dumb! :GA:

I obviously forgot. My memory is bad from the heavy medications I have taken for two decades. It caused weight gain and more recently memory loss. You act like you are better than everyone for not being a 'whiny WP virgin'.  You aren't special and don't deserve a medal for doing what other people on the spectrum can do just as well or better. I think its hilarious you can make a referce to my weight to begin with being as obese as you are. All I did was turn it around on you playfully and you take offense. I guess you're more thinskinned than you claim to be.

That's it?  That took 24 minutes and a lifeline?  :lol1:

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #5868 on: July 24, 2012, 10:54:44 AM »
You have been working on your retort for 22 minutes now.  Even considering that you brought Piggy in to read it with you and give you advice, collaboration at this level shouldn't take so long or require so much energy and thought.   :hahaha:
:LMAO:

I'm  on my phone and it has been lagging  and deleted my initial response. Also, I am busy with other things so I put the phone down and do them. You sure make a lot of assumptions. You also seem very obsessed with people on here. For someone who claims to have a life, you sure put a great amount of effort into this site. You obsess over the lives of various members here. You have kids to take care of. Or is your wife saddled with everything while you play on the internet?

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #5869 on: July 24, 2012, 11:03:52 AM »

I'm  on my phone and it has been lagging  and deleted my initial response. Also, I am busy with other things so I put the phone down and do them. You sure make a lot of assumptions. You also seem very obsessed with people on here. For someone who claims to have a life, you sure put a great amount of effort into this site. You obsess over the lives of various members here. You have kids to take care of. Or is your wife saddled with everything while you play on the internet?

I only do I2 at work.  I'm being paid to be here :)

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #5870 on: July 24, 2012, 11:23:15 AM »

You mean you get paid to goof off. :police:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #5871 on: July 24, 2012, 11:29:13 AM »

You mean you get paid to goof off. :police:

Yup

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #5872 on: July 24, 2012, 02:23:35 PM »
Just saying Mrs MLA does seem to be a lovely woman,  no idea about her weight, nor am i interested,  she does however display a nice pic of her face and the only 'big' thing in it is her smile.  I doubt she has anything to do with MLA's posts on here if he posts from work.
blah blah blah

midlifeaspie

« Reply #5873 on: July 26, 2012, 09:46:17 AM »
Look who came home  :zoinks:

Popcorn Sutton   09:43:38 AM   Sending a message.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5874 on: July 26, 2012, 03:56:45 PM »
Adam has been lurking.  Evidently got lost looking for his Olympic tickets.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

TheoK

« Reply #5875 on: July 26, 2012, 05:27:51 PM »
Adam  :hahaha:

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #5876 on: July 26, 2012, 09:10:02 PM »
Bonnie and Clyde

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #5877 on: July 27, 2012, 08:13:35 PM »
 Guest07:10:30 PMModerating the topic caught snooping.
 :apondering:

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #5878 on: July 27, 2012, 11:05:47 PM »
A guy named nobody

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #5879 on: July 28, 2012, 02:58:44 PM »
A guy named nobody

Well, his real name isn't Terence Hill, either.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein