Author Topic: caught snooping  (Read 127760 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: caught snooping
« Reply #5040 on: October 16, 2011, 04:40:42 AM »
My ask away thread´s title has been changed and I had no idea you guys had discussions about semantics.
I was expecting more from you guys.

That's what we do. We bully and we bitch about semantics. :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #5041 on: October 16, 2011, 04:42:07 AM »
Um, I misread you, V. I haven't touched your subject title and I very much doubt the other admins have.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
« Reply #5042 on: October 16, 2011, 04:49:35 AM »
Um, I misread you, V. I haven't touched your subject title and I very much doubt the other admins have.
Probably should have added that it was changed by me because I found the previous joke about it funny.
Guess I need to start sending my posts to other people before posting them to double-check they have correct punctuation/content is allright.
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #5043 on: October 16, 2011, 04:52:13 AM »
So no Admin Conspiraah then? :orly:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #5044 on: October 16, 2011, 04:52:58 AM »
Probably should have added that it was changed by me because I found the previous joke about it funny.
Guess I need to start sending my posts to other people before posting them to double-check they have correct punctuation/content is allright.

Nah, don't worry about it. It's an internet law that if you start harping about someone's grammar or spelling, your own will contain errors.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #5045 on: October 16, 2011, 04:53:37 AM »
So no Admin Conspiraah then? :orly:

Of course there is, but this is just a decoy.

- Albert Einstein

midlifeaspie

« Reply #5046 on: October 16, 2011, 09:17:52 AM »

So then what the fuck are you talking about then?  Just that you are disappointed in the fact that we argue semantics here?  We do that ten times as much as talk about WP and their mods.

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #5047 on: October 16, 2011, 09:30:38 AM »

So then what the fuck are you talking about then?  Just that you are disappointed in the fact that we argue semantics here?  We do that ten times as much as talk about WP and their mods.
Take a chill pill will ya?.
I was making a joke and you happened not to like it.
Nothing beyond that
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

midlifeaspie

« Reply #5048 on: October 16, 2011, 11:17:52 AM »

Nothing beyond that

"chill pill"  :lol:

Aspie done misinterpreted me again.  :zoinks:

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #5049 on: October 16, 2011, 11:29:56 AM »

Nothing beyond that

"chill pill"  :lol:

Aspie done misinterpreted me again.  :zoinks:
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/chill+pill
Idiom:
take a chill pill
To calm down; relax.
Dont see your point.

eris

« Reply #5050 on: October 16, 2011, 11:45:22 AM »
You  just need to get used to people being aggressive. It is almost guaranteed that someone will try to fuck with you in life, and it is important to tell if it is worth it or not. In this case it really wasnt. On I2 there will be people that try to push your buttons, and there will also people people who are just crude.

if you take issue with every little swipe, you are too sensitive. For instance I am very crude but I don't think I am mean. It's just something one must deal with here.

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #5051 on: October 16, 2011, 12:11:26 PM »
You  just need to get used to people being aggressive. It is almost guaranteed that someone will try to fuck with you in life, and it is important to tell if it is worth it or not. In this case it really wasnt. On I2 there will be people that try to push your buttons, and there will also people people who are just crude.

if you take issue with every little swipe, you are too sensitive. For instance I am very crude but I don't think I am mean. It's just something one must deal with here.
Fuck off.

Now seriously Im here to learn about this kind of things so thank you for this advice and hopefully it will be helpfull someday.

eris

« Reply #5052 on: October 16, 2011, 12:28:22 PM »
;)

and this is quite weird. Says Kit is quoting a post in a thread, then I go to that thread and she is not in the list of people viewing the thread. I went back and forth from who's online to the thread 3 times. I wonder if she is really posting in it. Weird.

eris

« Reply #5053 on: October 16, 2011, 01:07:55 PM »
same thing just happened with jack. Says in who's online she is quoting a post and in the thread she is not there.

Maybe it is the quote option, or maybe I just need to pay less attention to stupid shit.

Osensitive1

« Reply #5054 on: October 16, 2011, 01:10:54 PM »
Looked at the thing with kit when you mentioned it and saw the same thing as you. Showed her posting, but not in the thread, then there was a new post from her shortly after. Strange, yes.