Educational

Author Topic: caught snooping  (Read 126841 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: caught snooping
« Reply #8475 on: September 16, 2018, 08:11:14 AM »
Seeing McJagger in the karma logs, but must be from posting in the admin forum. Too good to say hello to the masses?

Remember one of the reasons he split was this place was being used by members as more of a hang out (kind of like Dunc's "pub" atmosphere over at Drivel) than a place of "Intensity."
He went down my throat once because I was talking about the birds in my back yard announcing the arrival of spring and to me that was a good thing, but for him, it was not intense enough.

:wanker:

I have won and lost many "friends."  I usually give people I know several chances, but when I am done with them, it is final.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #8476 on: September 16, 2018, 11:00:03 AM »
Seeing McJagger in the karma logs, but must be from posting in the admin forum. Too good to say hello to the masses?

Remember one of the reasons he split was this place was being used by members as more of a hang out (kind of like Dunc's "pub" atmosphere over at Drivel) than a place of "Intensity."
He went down my throat once because I was talking about the birds in my back yard announcing the arrival of spring and to me that was a good thing, but for him, it was not intense enough.

I have won and lost many "friends."  I usually give people I know several chances, but when I am done with them, it is final.
Got the impression the last time he left, it was to focus less on the internet and more time on family.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8477 on: September 16, 2018, 12:17:18 PM »

Got the impression the last time he left, it was to focus less on the internet and more time on family.

Yeah, he like to spout that kind of "holier than though" blathering bullshit.

I suppose I am lucky.
I do not really sleep much; never really have but as one ages it seems to become less and less of a need or want. I have more time to take care of the family's needs, do some hobby crap that only I care about, go to concerts, read, play poker and still dink around here every couple of hours or so late at night. No longer drinking alcohol has even added more time I have to do things I want to do. I just do not get tired or sleepy.
I have it easy, I guess.
I do not have to make some huge statement to people I do not know about how I am going to "focus" more time on family or some shit.

Sorry. He has pushed my respect for him out of me and I am fine with that.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #8478 on: September 16, 2018, 12:39:35 PM »

Maybe he's just shy?
What did he say?

They were welcome back yays. I think his sum total is a single post saying "agreed", "yes" or similar.
Didn't mean what did he say in response to the welcome back yays, but rather what did he say to get welcome back yays. If the admin forum has codes of conduct like the Elder forum that I don't know about, that's okay.

I think he got them by appearing. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #8479 on: September 16, 2018, 02:22:36 PM »

Maybe he's just shy?
What did he say?

They were welcome back yays. I think his sum total is a single post saying "agreed", "yes" or similar.
Didn't mean what did he say in response to the welcome back yays, but rather what did he say to get welcome back yays. If the admin forum has codes of conduct like the Elder forum that I don't know about, that's okay.

That seems highly unlikely since two admins plussed him for something in the admin forum. Also that's something that you don't have to think, it would be easy enough for you to know.

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #8480 on: September 16, 2018, 02:54:28 PM »

I suppose I am lucky.
I do not really sleep much; never really have but as one ages it seems to become less and less of a need or want. I have more time to take care of the family's needs, do some hobby crap that only I care about, go to concerts, read, play poker and still dink around here every couple of hours or so late at night. No longer drinking alcohol has even added more time I have to do things I want to do. I just do not get tired or sleepy.
I have it easy, I guess.
I do not have to make some huge statement to people I do not know about how I am going to "focus" more time on family or some shit.

May be recalling that incorrectly. Looking at his old post, he just said real life was very busy.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #8481 on: September 16, 2018, 02:55:31 PM »
Jesustapdancing Christ!  Here comes idiot's "slippery eel" routine.  ::)

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #8482 on: September 16, 2018, 03:05:03 PM »
Like said, the admin forum may have a code of conduct similar to the Elder forum, and it would be out of line to answer that question. Don't know if that's the case, but if it is, don't mind being told as much.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8483 on: September 16, 2018, 03:38:03 PM »

I suppose I am lucky.
I have it easy, I guess.

May be recalling that incorrectly. Looking at his old post, he just said real life was very busy.

I have not had a stroke or such as that and I do remember the conversations that ended our "friendship" and if you are trying to tell me I got it all wrong then are not privy to the entirety of exchanges that occurred.

I get that life gets busy.
Not for you or anyone but myself, I intend to give him another few chances to show himself as more than what I think now.
It will be tough.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 03:40:30 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #8484 on: September 16, 2018, 03:44:26 PM »
Didn't mean to say you got it wrong, but meant I got it wrong. In looking at his posts before he last left, he didn't specifically say anything about focusing on family; he just said real life was busy.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8485 on: September 16, 2018, 03:45:33 PM »
Not sure where that came from and what as yet undefined vector it might take.

Are you talking about McJagger hanging around and possibly coming back?

Wouldn't mind it all if he came around like he used to be instead of how he split.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8486 on: September 16, 2018, 03:59:11 PM »
Didn't mean to say you got it wrong, but meant I got it wrong. In looking at his posts before he last left, he didn't specifically say anything about focusing on family; he just said real life was busy.
Yeah, OK, mostly there was no "big explanation"  - just some veiled inferences that gave little key as to what vague life work might be slamming in to his realm.

That part was fine. We were already cross wise in some ways. But you know how it goes, right? Questions! Some sign of life?

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #8487 on: September 16, 2018, 05:12:37 PM »

Maybe he's just shy?

Shy guys rarely post pics of themselves wearing panties.

I has no McNiceGuy panty pics. :emosad:
:gopher:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #8488 on: September 16, 2018, 11:16:24 PM »

Maybe he's just shy?
What did he say?

That seems highly unlikely since two admins plussed him for something in the admin forum. Also that's something that you don't have to think, it would be easy enough for you to know.

I think I said something. He posted to agree. Two admins plussed him for showing up.

No mystery, even though you're trying to make it into one.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8489 on: September 17, 2018, 03:11:52 AM »
Yep, I gave him some "welcome back karma" after he said :indeed: . Unfortunately that's all he said, I thought he would make more posts but alas.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae