Author Topic: Happeh  (Read 1543 times)

ozymandias

Re: Happeh
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2006, 11:45:16 AM »
Jesus loves you, I mean he REALLY LOVES YOU!  But, then again he doesn't get out much.  You could provide the means for the "second cuming".

Offline Draggon

• L337 H@X0R 0V T3H @$P13 L337
  • Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2006, 02:05:06 PM »
That's the price of being a free-thinker; if you think outside the general consensus, people will berate you for it and call you a fool. It is not because they are right, it's because they're afraid of acknowledging the hidden truths.
On the other hand can you blame them for doing otherwise?  If you went up to every other bum on the street and followed his advice on how to manage your stock portfolio or what you should do to make people like you, how far do you think you will get in life?  People need to earn respect from you before you can allow yourself to accept their 'hidden truths' as anything other than delusions.

Its just so sad nowadays though that so many 'leaders' and 'professionals' of one kind or another have just inherited their position through luck and just go through the motions without doing anything to justify their position.  So a lot of the time you do have to ignore the mainstream worldviews and just try random shit until something works.  But that doesn't mean that making up some story about the Israelis trying to weaken us through a vast conspiracy theory and then shouting it really loud at people would make me right or smarter: even if a conspiracy theorist does happen to be right its because of dumb luck and nothing else
"run with a pack, not with a herd"

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2006, 02:35:02 PM »
  Plus assuming that you are definitely right is incredibly arrogant-  writing off other's views as being caused by them being sheep who will believe anything they are told means you are making too many assumptions about them.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2006, 01:40:37 PM »
It just makes me soooo proud.

Happeh is just another face in the crowd, here, on Intensity?.
nothing special 'tall.
Misunderstood.