Author Topic: Happeh  (Read 1542 times)

Offline Happeh

• Master Bater
  • Frequent Poster
Happeh
« on: May 02, 2006, 08:06:47 PM »
I am an oracle. Really.

Do you know what an oracle is? An oracle in the old days was someone who could see the future. It was a mystical sort of occupation. These days we have science. An oracle these days is now called a data miner. A data miner takes in all available data and makes prognostications based on it.

I am very good at it.

This gets me in lots of trouble with lots of people. If you don't know me, you soon will. I have been banned from forums across the internet. People really hate it when you tell them the truth. As an oracle, I have to tell the truth. It is not in my nature to lie.

When I tell people that homosexuality is bad and will make you unhealthy, they get all angry. They attack me and in a short time they form a lynch mob to ban me. They think I am being judgemental and saying I hate people. Or they think I am a bible thumper reciting the bible. People simply cannot believe that I am telling them the straight truth.

When I tell people about Israeli World Domination, they start crying about racism this and racism that. They don't want to listen to reality, they want to obey their programming. Which is to lynch anyone that says anything about Israel.

When I tell people that masturbation will make them blind and crippled, they don't like that. They say that the doctors say masturbation is good for the prostate. When I tell them the doctors are stupid, and the story about the prostate is part of Israeli World Domianation to make you weak and mentally incompetent so you cannot compete with Israelis for jobs or education, people call me troll. They simply cannot believe that I know things that a doctor does not. Or that there is a group of people out there that wants to make them sick and weak so they can take advantage of them.

Actually I am a good guy. Intelligent, insightfull and educated. I can tell you the meaning of the universe. It won't do anything for you. What can you do with the meaning of life and the universe? You can't eat it or drink it or spend it. If you show it off to people, most of them will say "So What?". The rest will tell you that you are crazy.

If you are like me and love knowledge for knowledge's sake, then the only thing that matters is that you know what the meaning of life and the universe is. Who care's how much money you have or how good your girlfriend looks or what kind of car you have? The really interesting thing to me was, "Why the hell am I here on this planet living this life"?

It took me years and I almost died. But I got it. Or more accurately it was given to me. But that is a very long story that you will probably not believe. 

shima

Re: Happeh
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2006, 08:20:06 PM »
There are several oracles around here.  Welcome to Intensity?.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2006, 12:54:15 AM »
i will never cease in my pursuit of what is just and true.

BTW- masterbation makes my arm hurt real bad, and lately have been getting serious leg cramps when i sleep.  but my eyesight is perfect.  for me its really not as much about masterbating as much as it is all about cumming.  i love to ejaculate.

mcj

and welcome happeh.
Misunderstood.

peegai

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2006, 09:23:57 AM »
When I tell people that masturbation will make them blind and crippled, they don't like that. They say that the doctors say masturbation is good for the prostate. When I tell them the doctors are stupid, and the story about the prostate is part of Israeli World Domianation to make you weak and mentally incompetent so you cannot compete with Israelis for jobs or education, people call me troll. They simply cannot believe that I know things that a doctor does not. Or that there is a group of people out there that wants to make them sick and weak so they can take advantage of them.

Do you know of any documents online which backs up your claim? I'm interested.

Actually I am a good guy. Intelligent, insightful and educated. I can tell you the meaning of the universe. It won't do anything for you. What can you do with the meaning of life and the universe? You can't eat it or drink it or spend it. If you show it off to people, most of them will say "So What?". The rest will tell you that you are crazy.

That's the price of being a free-thinker; if you think outside the general consensus, people will berate you for it and call you a fool. It is not because they are right, it's because they're afraid of acknowledging the hidden truths.

If you are like me and love knowledge for knowledge's sake, then the only thing that matters is that you know what the meaning of life and the universe is. Who care's how much money you have or how good your girlfriend looks or what kind of car you have? The really interesting thing to me was, "Why the hell am I here on this planet living this life"?

I agree with you. I follow this philosophy always. Even though I lose my way sometimes, I always find my way back to my original standpoint in life.

Welcome, btw.

Eamonn

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2006, 09:38:02 AM »

That's the price of being a free-thinker; if you think outside the general consensus, people will berate you for it and call you a fool. It is not because they are right, it's because they're afraid of acknowledging the hidden truths.

There is a new recruit in the cult of happeh. :o

peegai

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2006, 09:39:27 AM »

There is a new recruit in the cult of happeh. :o

I belong in no such cult. I just agree with his standpoint, that's all: people telling you how to think, how to feel, and if you don't comply, you're an outsider, a fool.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2006, 09:42:20 AM by peegai »

Offline Beowulf

• Frequent Poster
    • Click Here
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2006, 10:27:32 AM »
Quote from: Happeh

When I tell people that homosexuality is bad and will make you unhealthy, they get all angry. They attack me and in a short time they form a lynch mob to ban me. They think I am being judgemental and saying I hate people. Or they think I am a bible thumper reciting the bible. People simply cannot believe that I am telling them the straight truth.

When I tell people about Israeli World Domination, they start crying about racism this and racism that. They don't want to listen to reality, they want to obey their programming. Which is to lynch anyone that says anything about Israel.

Happeh, I must admit your style put me off at first.

Although I don't always agree with your reasoning (yet?), I think you raise some interesting issues and subjects for discussion.

For example, many have noted that the support for homosexual marriage (which I oppose) is far more widespread among the Jewish community (in America) than among any other ethnic or religious community. Whereas once I might have shrugged off such an observation, I've come to accept the view (held by many) that such support is consistent with a "worldview" that is intended to further Jewish interests.

By the way, according to Wikipedia, some doctors in the 19th century recommended circumcision of young boys as a remedy for masturbation.

What are other people's opinions on this?

Happeh, are you circumcised?
"Someday a real rain will come ..."

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2006, 11:49:49 AM »
I am an oracle. Really.

Do you know what an oracle is?

is this some sort of anagram?

you are a celaro?  (the singular of "celery")
an ocaler?  (someone who ocals).
or are you a coracle which has lost its head?

give us a clue, eh?

so, does it make a difference as to whether one masturbates with what the good lord gave one, as it were, or if one uses mechanical assistance?  cos, if it does, maybe it was the lord jesus who broke my rabbit.

a SIGN!

welcome, btw.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2006, 05:19:14 PM »
Excessive use broke your rabbit.........sex toy burn out............happens to them all.............human or otherwise. ;D

ozymandias

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2006, 08:06:49 PM »
<begin Elmer Fudd voice>

Be vewy, vewy quiet!  Weah hunting WABBITS! eheheheheheheheheheh

<end Elmer Fudd voice>

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2006, 12:25:36 AM »
Excessive use broke your rabbit.....

but i only used it about three times, she wailed!

and i don't think i'm that much of a sexual tornado, to break it so quickly.   8)

nah, i'm telling you - it was A Sign.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2006, 09:36:07 AM »
Yeah Jesus was telling you to save yourself........for him, because hes getting really bored with Ms Magdalene.
Apparently the spice goes out of the relationship once youve washed your mans feet. ;D

He watched the Da Vinci Code via the clouds, and realised how much he was missing.

Stop shouting Blasphemous...................JESUS WASNT GOD!! :angel:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2006, 09:41:23 AM »
really?  well now, i've heard of that appalling little snippet of saccharine called "jesus wants me for a sunbeam".  not sure if "jesus wants me for a fuck buddy" has quite the same ring, though.   :-\

i'll have a think about it...

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2006, 10:09:20 AM »
Maybe "sun-beam" was code for "sex-toy" :o

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2006, 10:17:55 AM »
"jesus wants me for a butt plug"?