Educational

Author Topic: A cunning plan to get sex  (Read 3019 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: A cunning plan to get sex
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2007, 11:19:30 AM »
A test occurred to me - if someone approaches you in the street and offers to take away all the money in your wallet to be specially cleaned, if you're stupid enough to hand over all your cash have you been mugged? or just taken advantage of by somebody with no scruples and more brains than you?
interesting analysis.
Misunderstood.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2007, 11:20:49 AM »
They were actually trying to change the rape laws here to include having sex with a drunk woman- if a woman's judgement can be impaired enough for her to not make a rational decision about having sex because she's been drinking, why doesn't the same go for men?  Don't beer goggles fit both sexes?
how dare that cow masturbate with my cock after i had eight beers.

seriously, some girls talked me into having sex with their fugly friend when i was 16 and drunk.
i felt so dirty the next day.
Misunderstood.

duncvis

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2007, 11:21:27 AM »
They were actually trying to change the rape laws here to include having sex with a drunk woman- if a woman's judgement can be impaired enough for her to not make a rational decision about having sex because she's been drinking, why doesn't the same go for men?  Don't beer goggles fit both sexes?

seriously, some girls talked me into having sex with their fugly friend when i was 16 and drunk.

Quick. Call victim support.  ::)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2007, 11:23:30 AM »

Quick. Call victim support.  ::)
also, about 6 months later, two 14 year old girls began tickling me and pinning me down.  then they started pulling down my pants, till they had their way with me.

i felt so used.

true stories!
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2007, 11:24:29 AM »
If you don't wanna wake up next to someone you'd never sleep with sober then the answer is don't drink so much next time, not accuse that person of raping you.  Its all about personal responsibility- you have a responsibility to not get so pissed you're can't think straight.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2007, 11:29:50 AM »
If you don't wanna wake up next to someone you'd never sleep with sober then the answer is don't drink so much next time, not accuse that person of raping you.  Its all about personal responsibility- you have a responsibility to not get so pissed you're can't think straight.
i view alcohol as an excuse to do what you are too reserved to do when you are sober....liquid courage.
i really don't think that it really makes a person do what they normally wouldn't.  it just gives them a built in excuse as to why they did.
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2007, 11:35:40 AM »

A case could even be made that a drunk man is at greater risk than a drunk woman and requires greater legal protections, since a drunk woman who has sex and gets pregnant can abort, while a drunk man who has sex and gets the woman pregnant is all out of options.  I'd settle for simple equality though.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2007, 11:39:54 AM »
i view alcohol as an excuse to do what you are too reserved to do when you are sober....liquid courage.
i really don't think that it really makes a person do what they normally wouldn't.  it just gives them a built in excuse as to why they did.

That's the way I always used it- as a way of shutting off my shyness so I could have some fun.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2007, 11:43:28 AM »

A case could even be made that a drunk man is at greater risk than a drunk woman and requires greater legal protections, since a drunk woman who has sex and gets pregnant can abort, while a drunk man who has sex and gets the woman pregnant is all out of options.  I'd settle for simple equality though.

Yes, but as I said on another thread this week- the inequalities often come down to the way society thinks women are supposed to view sex- the men are supposed to be the ones that want it more and will do anything to get it (including lying or taking advantage of a drunk woman), whilst women are supposed to just do as a means to getting a long term relationship.  ::)

Offline In The spaGhetto

• minimalist
  • Constant Poster
  • I don't get people. What's their appeal precisely?
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2007, 12:04:22 PM »

other things can be "impaired" on a man who's drunk too much being harassed by someone he considers unattractive that can reduce the likelihood of this situation

on a separate note:

[attachment deleted by admin]
I glide through the social whirl with all the elegance of a dog in high heels.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2007, 12:35:26 PM »
It's better (referring to the cartoon), if you claim
it's the cops, a hot penis, and you sell it to her
cheaply.

Great thread though. My reactions have pretty much
been covered. But gods - how could anyone be
THIS stupid?

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2007, 12:49:29 PM »

other things can be "impaired" on a man who's drunk too much being harassed by someone he considers unattractive that can reduce the likelihood of this situation

on a separate note:

Yes- but the fact is both male and female rape victims report feeling arousal despite the fact there were being raped.  But we're not taking about actual rape here- we talking about the suggested change to the law that would have meant that if a woman was consider to have been too drunk to give reasoned consent it could be considered rape.   Its not a case of being so drunk that you couldn't stop someone you didn't want to have sex with from having sex with you (if you didn't want it to happen or were passed out so weren't aware it was happening that is rape imo) , its about the murky issue of how drunk do you have to be for yes to not really mean yes.  If you're going to say that a woman could be too drunk to know what she was doing when she consented to sex than how can you not claim the same thing about men?

Offline In The spaGhetto

• minimalist
  • Constant Poster

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2007, 01:05:13 PM »
And if a pair of drunks "hooks up" should they both
be charged?

Offline In The spaGhetto

• minimalist
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2007, 01:10:51 PM »
The woman sobbed as she told the jury how the deception began.

"It was a cream to be placed on to a stainless steel, tubular instrument, something quite similar to a penis," she said.

"It was to be inserted into me. He (Sbano) said a BUPA nurse would have to insert it inside me but the cost of this nurse would be a lot.

"Fadi said that his method of application would have benefits because it would not be costly and would be softer than a blunt metal instrument."

She said before each session Sbano would telephone Ibby for instructions and depending on how deep the application needed to be, sex would take place in different positions.

lol

thing is, unless he wore a condom, which isn't stated, wouldn't he be worried he'd get herpes?

During the trial, the prosecution had alleged that Sbano, from Harrow, fooled the woman into believing he could cure her herpes by having sexual intercourse with cream applied on the end of his penis.