Educational

Author Topic: An idea i had.  (Read 4525 times)

Eamonn

An idea i had.
« on: May 01, 2006, 01:12:58 AM »
McJagger you faggot fuck, in recognition of me thinking up the whole concept of a practically boundless freedom of expression AS forum, i demand that we change the forum's name to Eamonn's Drivel and install me as the dictator at once. You know it makes sense.

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
Re: An idea i had.
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2006, 01:29:36 AM »
was that before or after Ante started up Aspie 18?  :P

Eamonn

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2006, 01:46:56 AM »
was that before or after Ante started up Aspie 18?  :P

Before, one of my first pm's to SB2 was telling him i was making my own boundless aspie forum. Though Aspie 18 made me hungry for the idea again it never claimed to be anything other than an Adult aspie site with Ante still having a TOS in place, though in practice it was very much like Intensity except Ante was in charge.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2006, 03:37:35 AM »
actually i remember a two way conversation, which seems like years ago with eamonn.
as proof (before aspie 18) i remember him mentioning that he had a techie brother who he would ask to help set it up and asked me if i had some ideas.

we were talking about freedom of speech of course, that is how the subject got brought up, by eamonn.  so technically i would agree that the inspiration was eamonn's.
that is why i wouldn't let you say no.  and asked several times.  i used all my tricks to ensure that you came on board.  i am not a thief and would never say that it was mine all mine. because in fact it is a great deal to do with eamonn and he deserves to have influence over the direction of this site.
i am always clear.  i am not the boss here.  we all have earned our position.  my problem is that i never stop to ask for permission.  even if there was a pecking order and i was the #3 guy, i still wouldn't stop to ask for permission.

i hope that you wont either.  i figure we can always change it later if it didn't work out.

i have impulse control issues.  and rebellion.  i suppose i will always be wild.

to be honest, eamonn, i recognise your artistic influence.  when neuroman asked for any ideas for villiages i acted.  without thinking of you.  it was during the interim, between suggestion and actual product that i made the association, that your premise was locked into my subconcious.

if you want to control something we could take a vote about giving you an autonomous forum of your own calling it eammons demon's or similar.  but me, i am perfectly happy having on stupid thread, locked away in admin forum, so that i can compile my copyright case against alex for wiki.

later loverboy

i will call you that everytime i feel you getting pissy.  BTW-kids made getting tail impossible for me tonight and am still feeling pissy myself
Misunderstood.

Eamonn

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2006, 03:55:15 AM »
As I recall i mentioned the draconian mods in wp and how my (never to materialise) forum was going to have absolutely no restrictions outside anything i thought was liable to get me sued. I was just joking about naming it after me, i dont want my own forum. You're right about me feeling pissy though at the moment and so even minor things like everybody giving you whole credit for Intensity is annoying me when before it didnt.

This isnt a power play or anything btw, as far as i know you made the forum without any help outside of the technical help (and certainly without my input) so presumably copyright is yours, i just wouldnt mind a hug and a little recognition now and again like you give the other kids. Dont worry about me, il be alright, i have kid in the middle syndrome so im bound to feel left out now and again.  Oh Eamonn's quiet, he wont mind being the whipping boy, why didnt you once ask me how i felt mother? :'(

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2006, 04:22:33 AM »
lets move this thread out of admin.  for posterity of eamonn and his great idea.

look i have no problem recognizing you and your contribution.
i personally think we have all done right by the members.  were not perfect.  but were as close as you can get for our kind of clientelle.  they have room to breath and be themselves. i think its a great atmosphere.

really i think the major difference is my aggressive style.  i have never learned nor wanted to follow any set of rules.  and i don't.  and i have been struggling for a long time to show the both of you that this is not just me.  the three of us are contemporaries.  noone better, noone lesser.  you should feel grateful for my high profile act.  makes me take most of the heat.
leaves you sneakies to work your magic.

how or what can i do to finally show that this is not mcj's site.  it actually belongs to the members but is run by the three of us equally, with dunc, usually acting as our concience.
Misunderstood.

Eamonn

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2006, 04:34:06 AM »
Just who are you trying to kid? Im the only real person here, your my imaginary friend, dunc is the angel side of my conscience in my head and omega is the little devil. The other contributing members are the canned laughter, trying to trick the audience at home that this recycled garbage is entertaining, just here for shits and giggles. I need a lie down , i think.

duncvis

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2006, 04:37:38 AM »
I need a lie down I think.

or at least a better grade of skunk. :P

Eamonn

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2006, 04:45:04 AM »
Time to move the post i think, as much as i love you guys, your no Alex Plank. I need to grab his attention if im ever to break hollywood. A little adoration from the serfs wont do me any harm either.  8)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2006, 04:47:15 AM »
then i wont talk about the skunk then
or is it called shishkaberry.

oh well, i'll find a picture of it
Misunderstood.

Offline Odeon's Horny Stalker

• Boring troll
  • Fresh Meat
  • Boring troll
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2013, 11:16:24 AM »
SMELL MY ASS FAGS EAT A PRICK SMELL MY ASS FAGS EAT A PRICK SMELL MY ASS FAGS EAT A PRICK SMELL MY ASS FAGS EAT A PRICK SMELL MY ASS FAGS EAT A PRICK SMELL MY ASS FAGS EAT A PRICK SMELL MY ASS FAGS EAT A PRICK SMELL MY ASS FAGS EAT A PRICK SMELL MY ASS FAGS EAT A PRICK SMELL MY ASS FAGS EAT A PRICK SMELL MY ASS FAGS EAT A PRICK SMELL MY ASS FAGS EAT A PRICK SMELL MY ASS FAGS EAT A PRICK SMELL MY ASS FAGS EAT A PRICK SMELL MY ASS FAGS EAT A PRICK SMELL MY ASS FAGS EAT A PRICK SMELL MY ASS FAGS EAT A PRICK SMELL MY ASS FAGS EAT A PRICK SMELL MY ASS FAGS EAT A PRICK SMELL MY ASS FAGS EAT A PRICK SMELL MY ASS FAGS EAT A PRICK SMELL MY ASS FAGS EAT A PRICK SMELL MY ASS FAGS EAT A PRICK SMELL MY ASS FAGS EAT A PRICK SMELL MY ASS FAGS EAT A PRICK SMELL MY ASS FAGS EAT A PRICK SMELL MY ASS FAGS EAT A PRICK SMELL MY ASS FAGS EAT A PRICK SMELL MY ASS FAGS EAT A PRICK SMELL MY ASS FAGS EAT A PRICK SMELL MY ASS FAGS EAT A PRICK SMELL MY ASS FAGS EAT A PRICK

FUCK you-you FUCKING MEXICAN FAGGOT FUCK you-you FUCKING MEXICAN FAGGOT FUCK you-you FUCKING MEXICAN FAGGOT FUCK you-you FUCKING MEXICAN FAGGOT FUCK you-you FUCKING MEXICAN FAGGOT FUCK you-you FUCKING MEXICAN FAGGOT FUCK you-you FUCKING MEXICAN FAGGOT FUCK you-you FUCKING MEXICAN FAGGOT FUCK you-you FUCKING MEXICAN FAGGOT FUCK you-you FUCKING MEXICAN FAGGOT FUCK you-you FUCKING MEXICAN FAGGOT FUCK you-you FUCKING MEXICAN FAGGOT FUCK you-you FUCKING MEXICAN FAGGOT FUCK you-you FUCKING MEXICAN FAGGOT FUCK you-you FUCKING MEXICAN FAGGOT FUCK you-you FUCKING MEXICAN FAGGOT FUCK you-you FUCKING MEXICAN FAGGOT FUCK you-you FUCKING MEXICAN FAGGOT FUCK you-you FUCKING MEXICAN FAGGOT FUCK you-you FUCKING MEXICAN FAGGOT FUCK you-you FUCKING MEXICAN FAGGOT FUCK you-you FUCKING MEXICAN FAGGOT FUCK you-you FUCKING MEXICAN FAGGOT FUCK you-you FUCKING MEXICAN FAGGOT FUCK you-you FUCKING MEXICAN FAGGOT FUCK you-you FUCKING MEXICAN FAGGOT FUCK you-you FUCKING MEXICAN FAGGOT FUCK you-you FUCKING MEXICAN FAGGOT FUCK you-you FUCKING MEXICAN FAGGOT FUCK you-you FUCKING MEXICAN FAGGOT FUCK you-you FUCKING MEXICAN FAGGOT FUCK you-you FUCKING MEXICAN FAGGOT FUCK you-you FUCKING MEXICAN FAGGOT FUCK you-you FUCKING MEXICAN FAGGOT FUCK you-you FUCKING MEXICAN FAGGOT FUCK you-you FUCKING MEXICAN FAGGOT FUCK you-you FUCKING MEXICAN FAGGOT FUCK you-you FUCKING MEXICAN FAGGOT FUCK you-you FUCKING MEXICAN FAGGOT FUCK you-you FUCKING MEXICAN FAGGOT FUCK you-you FUCKING MEXICAN FAGGOT FUCK you-you FUCKING MEXICAN FAGGOT FUCK you-you FUCKING MEXICAN FAGGOT FUCK you-you FUCKING MEXICAN FAGGOT FUCK you-you FUCKING MEXICAN FAGGOT FUCK you-you FUCKING MEXICAN FAGGOT FUCK you-you FUCKING MEXICAN FAGGOT FUCK you-you FUCKING MEXICAN FAGGOT
I'm sorry for everything. I will not bother you people again.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2013, 04:54:14 PM »
This is a strange one to spam :-\
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2013, 06:00:30 PM »
Been a very long time since we saw Eamonn.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2013, 06:07:46 PM »
I only saw him briefly
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2013, 12:50:46 AM »
He was an annoying twat, full of himself.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein