Educational

Author Topic: ARE YOU A FAKE ASPIE - SIMPLE TEST  (Read 5593 times)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: ARE YOU A FAKE ASPIE - SIMPLE TEST
« Reply #150 on: June 04, 2007, 01:41:09 PM »
"Verklighetsfrämmande" means "who lacks a sense of reality". One of the few things that is good with Sweden is that we can make very long words with our language. But I wrote that he was the one who was wearing me out, nothing else.

very wise.  i'm sure you wouldn't want to actually find out whether or not i'd wear you out, now, would you?  i mean, that would mean interacting with A Woman.  yuck.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #151 on: June 04, 2007, 02:28:48 PM »
"Verklighetsfrämmande" means "who lacks a sense of reality". One of the few things that is good with Sweden is that we can make very long words with our language. But I wrote that he was the one who was wearing me out, nothing else.

very wise.  i'm sure you wouldn't want to actually find out whether or not i'd wear you out, now, would you?  i mean, that would mean interacting with A Woman.  yuck.
Lit, bring your cootie spray.
Misunderstood.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #152 on: June 04, 2007, 02:39:40 PM »

OK, if the government one day decides that you're unsuitable as a parent just because you're an aspie, I guess it's OK for you to stand there and let them take your kids away without the slightest chance to give the pigs what they deserve.

Starting a shoot out with your children present
doesn't seem the best way of protecting them.

Did you neglect to teach them to properly shoot and hit their targets?

Damn. I guess I was thinking that they'd be too young to
handle the BAR.

If we didn't live in cowardly Sweden but say, Montana, the kids could actually start shooting at any age, with parental supervision. At 14 they could perfectly legally start shooting on their own.

But, in most states they could only buy ammunition that is strictly defined as rifle or shotgun. Some states also allow rimfire ammunition sales to minors.

BTW, a BAR is a sweet piece of machinery and I shot one for the first time (chambered for .308 Remington) when I was eleven, with cigarette filters in my ears. I was scared shitless, but I did OK. Same rules apply as with a .22 calibre.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Litigious

« Reply #153 on: June 04, 2007, 02:54:26 PM »

OK, if the government one day decides that you're unsuitable as a parent just because you're an aspie, I guess it's OK for you to stand there and let them take your kids away without the slightest chance to give the pigs what they deserve.

Starting a shoot out with your children present
doesn't seem the best way of protecting them.

Did you neglect to teach them to properly shoot and hit their targets?

Damn. I guess I was thinking that they'd be too young to
handle the BAR.

If we didn't live in cowardly Sweden but say, Montana, the kids could actually start shooting at any age, with parental supervision. At 14 they could perfectly legally start shooting on their own.

But, in most states they could only buy ammunition that is strictly defined as rifle or shotgun. Some states also allow rimfire ammunition sales to minors.

BTW, a BAR is a sweet piece of machinery and I shot one for the first time (chambered for .308 Remington) when I was eleven, with cigarette filters in my ears. I was scared shitless, but I did OK. Same rules apply as with a .22 calibre.

You need a license for every fucking cartridge here in Sweden, at least formally, even if a few gun dealers are brave enough not to care about that ridiculous law. You can still buy all the ammunition components, or at least could as late as last year; I bought one lb of Pyrodex and some pistol primers for homemade fireworks. I'm not sure whether the primers are also licensed from this year and, in that case, if the gun dealers really care. I can tell that the gun dealers are not very found of the gun laws, but selling one single gun or even gun component will get them in jail, make them lose all their own licenses for good and they will of course never again be allowed to sell firearms. Illegal ammunition selling is a much minor crime, though.

I have only fired my grandpa's .22 and his shotgun a couple of times and that was many years ago. If your parents don't hunt or target shoot here, you so to speak grow up in a "gun free" environment, where a gun is something "strange", if you get what I mean? That's the way the ones who rule this country want it. :(

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #154 on: June 04, 2007, 03:02:01 PM »

cheeky sod.  i haven't got "cooties" (i assume that means some sort of infectious bug thing), but i do have a brain, which is far more dangerous...   :evillaugh:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #155 on: June 04, 2007, 03:10:46 PM »

cheeky sod.  i haven't got "cooties" (i assume that means some sort of infectious bug thing), but i do have a brain, which is far more dangerous...   :evillaugh:

"Girl cooties" (or "boy cooties") is a joke.  It does not mean literal cooties.  It is something that boys who don't like girls (or girls who don't like boys) usually because they are too young, say.

Litigious

« Reply #156 on: June 04, 2007, 03:11:43 PM »

You have a Computer God Brain in the Brain Bank Cities of the far side of the Moon that we never see, like the rest uf us.  8)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #157 on: June 04, 2007, 03:14:40 PM »
ah.  as usual, callaway leaps to cure my ignorance - ta, gorgeous.   :-*

so does this mean that Litigious is too young to use grown up words?  my nephew's three and a half, and loves Spiderman - can i tempt you with this, Lit...?

or are Power Rangers more your thing?

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #158 on: June 04, 2007, 03:15:38 PM »
You have a Computer God Brain in the Brain Bank Cities of the far side of the Moon that we never see, like the rest uf us.  8)

ah.  careful, Lit - you may be developnig a sense of humour.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #159 on: June 04, 2007, 03:15:59 PM »
:yawn:

Poor thing. Did Lucifer wear you out?

Nej, det gjorde du, herr "All you need is love", med ditt patetiska, politiskt korrekta, pacifistiska verklighetsfrämmande snicksnack.

"No, you did, Mr All You Need Is Love, with your pathetic, politically correct, pacifistic, unrealistic bullshit."

Love you too, Lit.  Give peace a chance, man.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #160 on: June 04, 2007, 03:18:51 PM »
he lied!  he said it meant something else.  the naughty little tyke.   ::)

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #161 on: June 04, 2007, 03:19:19 PM »
:yawn:

Poor thing. Did Lucifer wear you out?

Nej, det gjorde du, herr "All you need is love", med ditt patetiska, politiskt korrekta, pacifistiska verklighetsfrämmande snicksnack.

Now Odeon- you should have known a mere woman wouldn't wear him out with her limited intellect. ::)

So far, that particular woman has merely toyed with him. Ever watched how a cat can play with a captured mouse sometimes? Catch it, let it go, catch it again... Quite amusing if you're not the mouse.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #162 on: June 04, 2007, 03:22:28 PM »

We can make longer words in Finnish, so there.  :razz:

- Albert Einstein

Litigious

« Reply #163 on: June 04, 2007, 03:24:33 PM »
Sneak, shameless hangman rope Parroting Puppet underlings; you set this trap up, AS PLANNED, for WORSE-than-defenseless Mr. Litigious! :tantrum:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #164 on: June 04, 2007, 03:24:50 PM »
So far, that particular woman has merely toyed with him. Ever watched how a cat can play with a captured mouse sometimes? Catch it, let it go, catch it again... Quite amusing if you're not the mouse.

:LMAO:

i'm going to have a t-shirt made:

Litigious is My Toy
« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 03:27:01 PM by Lucifer »