Educational

Author Topic: Another US shooting..  (Read 13526 times)

Offline Tom/Mutate

• bass martian
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
Re: Another US shooting..
« Reply #120 on: April 20, 2007, 08:20:10 AM »
It said on the front page of todays paper that Cho was diagnosed with Autism as a child.

Teejay

« Reply #121 on: April 20, 2007, 08:24:04 AM »
Everytime some whacko shoots some people in the USA and elswhere, certain people call for tightening of gun laws. I hate it when innocent lawful gun owners are punished for the deeds of a few whacko's.  :finger:

Teejay

« Reply #122 on: April 20, 2007, 08:25:09 AM »
It said on the front page of todays paper that Cho was diagnosed with Autism as a child.

I had a fear that Cho guy was on the spectrum, I had a look at pictures of him, certainly autistic. This is not good for the ASD community, I feel it is Will Freund over all again.

Litigious

« Reply #123 on: April 20, 2007, 08:50:16 AM »
Everytime some whacko shoots some people in the USA and elswhere, certain people call for tightening of gun laws. I hate it when innocent lawful gun owners are punished for the deeds of a few whacko's.  :finger:

The cowardly politicians and reporters (usually leftists) just love to scare people for guns. Guns aren't dangerous. Morons are dangerous.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #124 on: April 20, 2007, 09:04:14 AM »

The cowardly politicians and reporters (usually leftists) just love to scare people for guns. Guns aren't dangerous. Morons are dangerous.

Morons aren't dangerous. Smart psychopaths are dangerous.

Litigious

« Reply #125 on: April 20, 2007, 09:35:03 AM »

Morons aren't dangerous. Smart psychopaths are dangerous.

Shhh, don't reveal the secret.  8)

Offline Lurk Hurk Gurk

• Super-Duper Rationalist Crackpot Mystic of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • Lhrxiag Trhe (hvng: rbt13)
« Reply #126 on: April 20, 2007, 11:55:54 AM »
Morons aren't dangerous.
Morons can be made dangerous.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #127 on: April 20, 2007, 03:26:47 PM »

Gee, I wonder why these people call for more control... Could it be because once again, whatever precautions are in place didn't work? Nah, that can't be. It's obviously another ploy by the pacifist lefties. ::)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Litigious

« Reply #128 on: April 20, 2007, 03:28:47 PM »

Gee, I wonder why these people call for more control... Could it be because once again, whatever precautions are in place didn't work? Nah, that can't be. It's obviously another ploy by the pacifist lefties. ::)

You forgot "cowardly". And the Worldwide Mad Deadly Gangster Communist Computer God and the hangman rope sneak underlings.  8)

Scrapheap

« Reply #129 on: April 21, 2007, 06:32:11 PM »
No surprise there, Scrap. You have a president that sometimes acts as if he ruled over the Soviet Union.  :-\

The corruption in the FBI goes back to J.Edgar Hoover and the 1940's. He used the power of the FBI to dig up dirt on politicians and blackmail them into letting him do as he pleased. He was the biggest bully in American government for 40+ years.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #130 on: April 21, 2007, 06:33:42 PM »
No surprise there, Scrap. You have a president that sometimes acts as if he ruled over the Soviet Union.  :-\

The corruption in the FBI goes back to J.Edgar Hoover and the 1940's. He used the power of the FBI to dig up dirt on politicians and blackmail them into letting him do as he pleased. He was the biggest bully in American government for 40+ years.
and he was a drag queen.
Misunderstood.

duncvis

« Reply #131 on: April 22, 2007, 04:30:32 AM »

and he was a drag queen.

Don't forget COINTELPRO...

Offline In The spaGhetto

• minimalist
  • Constant Poster
  • I don't get people. What's their appeal precisely?
« Reply #132 on: April 22, 2007, 07:12:06 AM »
As Eddie Izzard says
"Guns don't kill people, people do,” but I think the gun helps, you know? I think it helps. I just think just standing there going, "Bang!" That's not going to kill too many people, is it? You'd have to be really dodgy on the heart to have that kill you
I glide through the social whirl with all the elegance of a dog in high heels.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #133 on: April 22, 2007, 07:19:23 AM »

fuck.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline In The spaGhetto

• minimalist
  • Constant Poster
  • I don't get people. What's their appeal precisely?
« Reply #134 on: April 22, 2007, 07:27:16 AM »

fuck.

it's not *that surprising is it?
did you see his video?
I glide through the social whirl with all the elegance of a dog in high heels.