Author Topic: Another US shooting..  (Read 13230 times)

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
Re: Another US shooting..
« Reply #285 on: November 14, 2017, 06:59:59 PM »
Truth be told I'm an... Americanophile? 

I actually get on with Americans.  I am the only British member of a twelve person team at work.  The other 11 people are Americans.  My job is based out of Pittsburgh.  I was there last in the run up to the election in 2016.  One of my favourite places is Manhattan.

Uum yeah, from the sounds of it, you only like Leftist Americans from big cities on the coasts (or accessible from them).

Then there's the rest of America, who doesn't buy into the PC propaganda.

You know, those people who voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012 but voted for Trump in 2016 because they finally realized that the Democrats fucked them over? That's the backbone of America.

I'm guessing you think those Americans are just a bunch of redneck hicks. AmIrite??

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #286 on: November 15, 2017, 01:37:54 AM »
4 dead and 10 injured by an assault rifle rampage in California.

Stop worrying everyone, Mike Pence has prayed for you so everything is sorted out.
Ever got that feeling that you're trying to teach a dog a card trick?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #287 on: November 15, 2017, 01:41:13 AM »

Stop worrying everyone, Mike Pence has prayed for you so everything is sorted out.

Christian people should not pray.

I learn so much from Four Ace
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #288 on: November 15, 2017, 03:36:35 AM »

Assault rifles are capable of full auto fire and are regulated by the firearms control act of 1934...

... fucking dumbass.  :hahaha:

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #289 on: November 15, 2017, 06:28:21 AM »

Isn't that somebody who finds espresso too strong for their tastes?

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #290 on: November 15, 2017, 07:36:21 AM »

You know when you want a coffee?  Just a coffee?  No messing about.  Just white coffee in a cup and you want it now?  Well I went into a chain coffee place (for the first time in years as I don't do chains) and they had "Flat White" on the menu.  So stupid me thought that a flat white was just a white coffee and being in a hurry I ordered one. 

I then had to wait for 5 frickin' minutes while some idiot with a man bun on his head drew a perfect fern leaf on the top of it.

As soon as he put it down I grabbed a spoon and - while staring him straight in the eyes - I stirred the cup up and ruined all his hard work.

I said thanks and while I was walking off I distinctly heard him utter the "C" word under his breath.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #291 on: November 15, 2017, 09:17:41 AM »
 :lol1:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #292 on: November 15, 2017, 10:31:19 AM »
What a tosspot he was. If there is any karma in the world he'll have gotten home and found his newborn baby being eaten by starving raccoons. Who'd chitter, stick up one digit on those curiously hand-like paws and mutter 'c**t' through a mouth full of romper suit.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #293 on: November 15, 2017, 12:00:16 PM »

You know when you want a coffee?  Just a coffee?  No messing about.  Just white coffee in a cup and you want it now?  Well I went into a chain coffee place (for the first time in years as I don't do chains) and they had "Flat White" on the menu.  So stupid me thought that a flat white was just a white coffee and being in a hurry I ordered one. 

I then had to wait for 5 frickin' minutes while some idiot with a man bun on his head drew a perfect fern leaf on the top of it.

As soon as he put it down I grabbed a spoon and - while staring him straight in the eyes - I stirred the cup up and ruined all his hard work.

I said thanks and while I was walking off I distinctly heard him utter the "C" word under his breath.

:lol1:

I always have a soya milk latte, these days, with loads of sugar stirred in. Makes up for finding nothing I can eat, in those places (too many food sensitivities) .  I'd rather not do chains, but then, Starbucks offer a free latte when you present an empty promotional  pack of their ground coffee, and I cannot resist a bargain.  So that swings it.  The coffee if ridiculously cheap if you take account of the free latte, and not at all bad.

Which chain does the silly fern leaves? Heck, you probably have to pay an extra £1 or two per cup for the artistry.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 12:01:56 PM by Walkie »

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #294 on: November 15, 2017, 12:34:52 PM »
What a tosspot he was. If there is any karma in the world he'll have gotten home and found his newborn baby being eaten by starving raccoons. Who'd chitter, stick up one digit on those curiously hand-like paws and mutter 'c**t' through a mouth full of romper suit.

That's a little extreme for me.  My favoured method of revenge is to induce mild irritation.  And besides, I admire a well placed expletive.  Swearing should be an art.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #295 on: November 15, 2017, 02:48:14 PM »
Indeed. I did mean to add something about the racoons drawing fern leaves on their meal. Been having a lot of connection issues and keep having to work on posts intermittently, Network cable has been causing problems.

I'd have been pretty hacked off if I was in a real hurry though, only for some bumptious little tit to ponce around drawing fern leaves in my coffee when what I wanted was something hot, poured in a cup, and a lid put on top maybe.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #296 on: November 15, 2017, 04:15:49 PM »
I substituted the words "Mental health" for the word "gun" in a post.  I was taking the implicit value system of the opposing argument and turning it back round to parody that very same belief system.

Yes, but in the case of the last 2 shootings, mental health was the core issue.

The Texas shooter shouldn't've had guns in the first place because he was legally barred from buying them, the law simply wasn't followed.

The California shooter should've been barred from owning guns, he had a history of violence and mental health issues.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #297 on: November 15, 2017, 04:40:59 PM »
The big problem with gun laws is twofold IMO:

1-it prevents the law abiding people, who might otherwise have no defense against an attacker from not being slaughtered by those determined to do so.

And 2-hardcore scumbags, terrorist jihadis, career criminals? gun regulations aren't going to make a difference, because those hellbent on violence of that nature, school shooters etc. they don't give a fuck about a few regulations, when they want the guns for purposes of indiscriminate slaughter. Thus such regulations actively serve to enrich the proportion of armed criminal thuggish elements to those who are law abiding, nonviolent and forced to remain unarmed but for what they have the means to arm themselves with (E.g things like coilguns, ECT cannons, railguns, nasty little contraptions built from microwave emitters and waveguides and pulsed power sources etc.)

So the law abiding who want weapons to defend themselves find themselves restricted, whilst the thugs and the terrorists aren't taking the least bit of notice in the first place.

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #298 on: November 16, 2017, 03:16:13 AM »

1-it prevents the law abiding people, who might otherwise have no defense against an attacker from not being slaughtered by those determined to do so.

And 2-hardcore scumbags, terrorist jihadis, career criminals? gun regulations aren't going to make a difference, because those hellbent on violence of that nature, school shooters etc. they don't give a fuck about a few regulations, when they want the guns for purposes of indiscriminate slaughter. Thus such regulations actively serve to enrich the proportion of armed criminal thuggish elements to those who are law abiding, nonviolent and forced to remain unarmed but for what they have the means to arm themselves with (E.g things like coilguns, ECT cannons, railguns, nasty little contraptions built from microwave emitters and waveguides and pulsed power sources etc.)

So the law abiding who want weapons to defend themselves find themselves restricted, whilst the thugs and the terrorists aren't taking the least bit of notice in the first place.

Tell you what... how about another 30 years of inaction?  That'll solve it.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #299 on: November 16, 2017, 03:29:10 AM »

Tell you what... how about another 30 years of inaction?  That'll solve it.

How are you guys solving the bombing problem you guys have historically had? I reckon making bombs illegal should help.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap