Author Topic: Another US shooting..  (Read 13207 times)

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
Re: Another US shooting..
« Reply #420 on: November 30, 2017, 02:47:09 AM »
You get a large tub for that?

True, even the small ones do tend to be big enough to stick your head if the movie is shit, but the contents are nevertheless severely overpriced for something that is, if you look at it sideways and ignore the price tag, suitable for filling a shipping crate for a priceless antique, cheap tacky ceramicware or anything in between thats one step up in stylish from a greasy ripped off hunk of last week's chinese language newspaper which looks like a foreigner of some oriental description already tried to combine sushi with fish and chips, having only heard rumor of the latter; before shipping the item.

And I'm not so much on an opposite side of the fence as I am perched on it looking lengthways.

Cinema food though, your right. they do need to be taken somewhere and drowned in warm flat pop that would make passable limescale scourer for a toilet. And sometimes tastes like it quite possibly, has.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #421 on: November 30, 2017, 02:54:00 AM »
You've certainly put a new angle on the Batman movie spree shooting.
Ever got that feeling that you're trying to teach a dog a card trick?

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #422 on: November 30, 2017, 10:01:56 PM »
Wait until its my turn, and I've strung the usher up from a ceiling fan with a noose braided from those candy ropes, with bits of broken glass embedded in them neck-side up for charging me, for ONE fucking BAG OF SWEETS and a paper cup of flat, sickly warm pepsi, which somebody may have already drunk, spat out, re-drunk, and pissed back out, what elsewhere I could buy a bloody  three course meal from a decent place to obtain some food.

If THAT was the reason for the batman movie spree shooting? I'm just pissed the perpetrator didn't save me a few clips, an automatic pistol and a movie ticket. (his idea he can pay for the food), I'd stay on cop-watch, at least if he agreed to target the staff only, not the moviegoers, who got wallet-raped just as badly, so I could have put a few third nostrils in a few piggy snouts. With an extra, larger fourth nostril directly in the back of their skull after the hollowpoints do their job of emptying their skulls of their resident faeces. Maybe slit a few joker-smiles in a few donut-scoffing faces with a rusty-bladed electric turkey-carving vibroblade. Slice and dice, twice as nice. And free pork crackling if only I bring a blowtorch with me too. Save on the cost of the movie chow. Long (and probably fat in that case) pig, mmmmm. Apparently people taste something like pork, according to the islanders of the carribean.

Omanoamnomnomnom :)

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b6/Os_Filhos_de_Pindorama._Cannibalism_in_Brazil_in_1557.jpg/800px-Os_Filhos_de_Pindorama._Cannibalism_in_Brazil_in_1557.jpg

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #423 on: December 01, 2017, 10:56:23 AM »
If THAT was the reason for the batman movie spree shooting? I'm just pissed the perpetrator didn't save me a few clips, an automatic pistol and a movie ticket. (his idea he can pay for the food), I'd stay on cop-watch, at least if he agreed to target the staff only, not the moviegoers, who got wallet-raped just as badly, so I could have put a few third nostrils in a few piggy snouts.

Yeah, you're a perfectly balanced individual. Honestly, I'll celebrate when they finally put you behind bars.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #424 on: December 01, 2017, 10:58:44 AM »
If THAT was the reason for the batman movie spree shooting? I'm just pissed the perpetrator didn't save me a few clips, an automatic pistol and a movie ticket. (his idea he can pay for the food), I'd stay on cop-watch, at least if he agreed to target the staff only, not the moviegoers, who got wallet-raped just as badly, so I could have put a few third nostrils in a few piggy snouts.

Yeah, you're a perfectly balanced individual. Honestly, I'll celebrate when they finally put you behind bars.

I like al our remaining members to stay. Even ones I do not care much for.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #425 on: December 01, 2017, 11:07:26 AM »

I like al our remaining members to stay. Even ones I do not care much for.

You are such an admirable person.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #426 on: December 01, 2017, 01:04:36 PM »
Why thank you.

Although, it ought to be pointed out that my comment was tongue in cheek.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #427 on: December 01, 2017, 03:48:24 PM »
You are such an admirable person.

Yeah, Al has this thing called integrity, you might try it sometime.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #428 on: December 01, 2017, 04:09:42 PM »
Finally put me behind bars? for gallows humor and ofttimes cynical humor, that is a little extreme, don't you think.

I cannot deny, that every time a filthy fucking swine dies screaming, the bastard's suffering is music to my ears. I am not about to pick up a strap and go on a slaughter however. But I sure as shit won't weep and call it a national tragedy when some porcine bigot with the intellect of the grease used to fry their morning donuts ends up with somebody using the contents of it's skull used to paint 'modern art' on a canvas ripped from the hides of their families. Fuckin' hate the cunts.

But I have very good reason to. The reason I am not behind bars, is that I am not engaged in the crime I have been accused repeatedly of.  Surely even you would agree that no man deserves to be subject to judicial punishment for the reason of an evidence-less accusation of a crime  not committed? That law and order requires on principle to be based upon fact, evidence and due process rather than opinion, selfinterest on the part of LE, or vendettas?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #429 on: December 01, 2017, 04:48:57 PM »
I'm counting on fact, evidence and due process, actually. I'm guessing it won't take long.

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #430 on: December 01, 2017, 05:20:19 PM »
Finally put me behind bars? for gallows humor and ofttimes cynical humor, that is a little extreme, don't you think.

I cannot deny, that every time a filthy fucking swine dies screaming, the bastard's suffering is music to my ears. I am not about to pick up a strap and go on a slaughter however. But I sure as shit won't weep and call it a national tragedy when some porcine bigot with the intellect of the grease used to fry their morning donuts ends up with somebody using the contents of it's skull used to paint 'modern art' on a canvas ripped from the hides of their families. Fuckin' hate the cunts.

But I have very good reason to. The reason I am not behind bars, is that I am not engaged in the crime I have been accused repeatedly of.  Surely even you would agree that no man deserves to be subject to judicial punishment for the reason of an evidence-less accusation of a crime  not committed? That law and order requires on principle to be based upon fact, evidence and due process rather than opinion, selfinterest on the part of LE, or vendettas?

Fuck that! I would miss your inventive, clever, spanky dirty-mouth rants.

Of which, You are over due in delivering the next, I should mention.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #431 on: December 01, 2017, 07:05:32 PM »
Well you'll need to wait for a reason of course. Anyone going to, needs some cause to snark about.

But, I learned from some of the grand-masters (mistresses, actually), so, be patient, it'll be there. But there isn't exactly a schedule. You don't need to drop a turd straight after you eat, and cannae' time its exit.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #432 on: December 01, 2017, 07:08:39 PM »
Well you'll need to wait for a reason of course. Anyone going to, needs some cause to snark about.

But, I learned from some of the grand-masters (mistresses, actually), so, be patient, it'll be there. But there isn't exactly a schedule. You don't need to drop a turd straight after you eat, and cannae' time its exit.

So, you are saying that something or someone should inspire.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #433 on: December 01, 2017, 08:52:51 PM »
It will. It will. What I mean is that there is no sport in firing blank rounds into a targetless space, if that makes sense. Or in beating a dead horse. No sense in my wasting a perfectly good  snark when there's bugger all reason. Better to let it tick over until that moment of inspiration and there's a prime, juicy target just begging for a roasting :D

And no amusement in targeting the defenseless. You don't see martial arts students picking a fight with a lamprey, or an encrustation of seaweed, or waste a cruise missile on somebody that just farted do you now? and whats the point in taking on a target with the defensive capacity of a sea-squirt? sure, sometime a reply is due on principle because...well because they have the audacity to breathe air that may contain atoms which may, at some point have occupied the atmosphere above my toilet. Some things that walk on two legs are still to be classified as vermin, and what does one do with vermin, if not leave them a tidbit of poison? :autism: Metaphorically speaking. Usually, at any rate. More or less the same principle as when somebody coughs up phlegm and hawks it onto the pavement.

Sometimes there are more suitable places than the pavement, but it isn't worth seeking out a special resting place for a loogie unless some or other incarnate gonad happens to be within gobbing range and have an ugly face that they turn your way.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #434 on: December 02, 2017, 06:40:19 AM »