Author Topic: Another US shooting..  (Read 13257 times)

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
Re: Another US shooting..
« Reply #225 on: November 06, 2017, 09:24:39 PM »
When's the last time you took a bath?  :hide:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #226 on: November 06, 2017, 09:26:18 PM »
When's the last time you took a bath?  :hide:

I can only attest I'm well groomed in the places I can reach.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #227 on: November 06, 2017, 10:04:58 PM »
All right. All right. *offers to scratch gopher*
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #228 on: November 07, 2017, 02:15:06 AM »
I wish they'd publish the colour of the mass murderers with the first news report.  It's difficult to know whether or not to be outraged without it.

:LMAO:

WOW!! This is in no way, shape or form, absolutely racist!!!  :rofl:

Sometimes he says sarcastic stuff, so I took it as sarcasm. I got more confused trying to tell if it was just posting at the wind, or actually a response to anything anyone said.  :dunno:
Read it as a combination of sarcasm, and cynical criticism.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #229 on: November 07, 2017, 03:04:09 AM »
I wish they'd publish the colour of the mass murderers with the first news report.  It's difficult to know whether or not to be outraged without it.

Sometimes he says sarcastic stuff, so I took it as sarcasm. I got more confused trying to tell if it was just posting at the wind, or actually a response to anything anyone said.  :dunno:

Thank you for noticing Mr Gopher.
Ever got that feeling that you're trying to teach a dog a card trick?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #230 on: November 07, 2017, 03:47:27 AM »

Sometimes he is thoroughly ridiculous.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #231 on: November 07, 2017, 06:20:52 AM »

He just doesn't say enough so it leaves too much room for misinterpretation. It would be interesting to know what it means. Not sure if it's a comment on US news or news where he is. It's been considered bad form for some years in the US for journalists to note race in the news, except for some crime alerts where the suspect is still at large and even then if it's not a helpful description then there's no point in say it.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #232 on: November 07, 2017, 07:21:27 AM »
Saw a comment on Facebook about people sending "thoughts and prayers" kind of ironic considering the victims were in a church.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #233 on: November 07, 2017, 12:18:24 PM »

Exactly. Poe's Law applies to people like 4 ace deal.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #234 on: November 07, 2017, 02:03:14 PM »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #235 on: November 07, 2017, 02:17:39 PM »

Another USA shooting btw, criminal used legally purchased weaponry.

Little church in small town central Texas. Interestingly, a local not involved standerby gave chase and engaged the criminal.

Unfortunately, had local government agencies which check these things known about his violent history during his military service, as a felon, he would not have been able to purchase any kind of firearm legally, and yet he had four "legal"  firearms.
The facts of his "dishonorable discharge" from the military are just being released.

Kind of a break down in the database, I think. The only way that laws work is that if EVERYONE follows them, including the military revealing the troubles of their own to the general public!!!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #236 on: November 07, 2017, 08:09:34 PM »
The only way that laws work is that if EVERYONE follows them, including the military revealing the troubles of their own to the general public!!!

Yeah seriously. It makes sense for military justice to be applied in a war zone, but not over somebody abusing their family in home territory, no matter what kind of a PR nightmare somebody's fearing.

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #237 on: November 09, 2017, 04:18:24 AM »
This sort of thing doesn't happen in the UK or Australia since we passed laws to control Mental Health issues.  Mental Health issues are only an American thing.  Especially the assault style Mental Health issues with large magazines.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #238 on: November 09, 2017, 08:44:44 AM »
Because the NHS is so effective, fair and timely at dealing with any issues that come up, yes?  :P

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #239 on: November 09, 2017, 10:43:54 AM »
Because the NHS is so effective, fair and timely at dealing with any issues that come up, yes?  :P

Yes.  It is.  It's only bad in the land of Republicans, who are being paid large amounts of money by large medical insurance companies to continue to lie to you. 

I get sick.  I get fixed for free.  A few years back I suffered a brain aneurysm.  I was treated in the best Neurosurgery unit in the country as an emergency then two weeks in hospital.  Since then I've had 20 or so MRI scans.  All free at point of treatment.

Sitting back and thinking that you're better off without the NHS just makes people want to laugh at you. #

Any more Breitbart facts you want to run by us?  Feel free.  We don;t get angry at you.  We just laugh at what you believe to be true.  It's funnier than anything on TV tonight.