Educational

Author Topic: Pentagram.  (Read 1418 times)

Frolic_Fun

Re: Pentagram.
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2011, 12:27:41 AM »
I actually thought he got a bit more sense when he returned and left him alone for a while. I thought "fair enough, if he doesn't act like he did before then I'll get along with him". This is similar to Squid (I hope you don't mind me talking about it), who's past hasn't been exactly great, but I really respect the guy now. I just thought i'd do the same for Dook. But as usual the cunt reverts back to his manchild self, starting from trying to be "controversial" to full on whining.

Dook, you LITERALLY have no life. For once in my non-existent life I really mean that. You are not interesting, you are not special, you have nothing to bring to the table and overall you are completely worthless. You should kill yourself, so there's another less annoying sub-human off this fucking planet.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 12:32:49 AM by Schleed »

eris

« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2011, 12:31:02 AM »
If he is this sensitive about a little spam, I'd like to see when someone straight up confronts him about something for real.

Remember when he totally flipped out on his teacher because he couldn't hear him, and ended up getting in big trouble with the school ?

These are minor things. Spam, not hearing teacher, mold in the house... this aint shit.

He is going to be confronted with a real problems one day, from a person who doesn't give a fuck, and then maybe he will learn that the shit that flies out of his mouth has consequences.

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2011, 07:02:42 AM »
Schleed, I'm not exactly shocked or offended by what you said at all. In fact, I was quite disappointed when you just said "you have no life, you have nothing, so go kill yourself". I'm depressed, I hear shit like that in my head every day. Really, you shouldn't be advocating anyone to suicide, but whatever. You're just trying to "troll" me as usual.

Eris, please stop projecting so much. If the shit flew from my mouth as freely as it does from my keyboard, I'd be either maimed or dead already. You don't know me enough to make such projections. I'm not sure I should even apologize to you. You'd probably say "fuck off" anyways, and Schleed would have something to say about it, of course. Like "your apology is meaningless, just like your life".
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 07:06:08 AM by Stultus Saxum »

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2011, 07:33:24 AM »
Schleed, I'm not exactly shocked or offended by what you said at all. In fact, I was quite disappointed when you just said "you have no life, you have nothing, so go kill yourself". I'm depressed, I hear shit like that in my head every day. Really, you shouldn't be advocating anyone to suicide, but whatever. You're just trying to "troll" me as usual.

I actually agree here, Schleed, that was a bit over the top.

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2011, 09:11:38 AM »
I officially concede. Eris, I've been a total ass to you ever since I've known you and I feel horrible about that. You offered me kindness and I did nothing but bite your hand time and time again. I don't blame you one bit that you've stopped caring about me. I should have been more considerate of your feelings and listened to you, instead of ignoring you and insulting you. I know that I am responsible for everything that I say, and that trying to prove otherwise would be fruitless and harmful. You were right all along, Eris. You are a very intelligent and kind person who does not deserve to be emotionally abused by creepers like me.

I was afraid of apologizing to you because I was afraid that you wouldn't forgive me. But I'm over that now and I don't want to fight you anymore. You tried to help me to the best of your ability when just about everyone else was retaliating for the shit I've posted. And I thank you very much for that.

I'm very sorry that I've abused our friendship, Eris. Will you please just forgive me? That's all I ask.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2011, 10:08:05 AM »
I actually thought he got a bit more sense when he returned and left him alone for a while. I thought "fair enough, if he doesn't act like he did before then I'll get along with him". This is similar to Squid (I hope you don't mind me talking about it), who's past hasn't been exactly great, but I really respect the guy now. I just thought i'd do the same for Dook. But as usual the cunt reverts back to his manchild self, starting from trying to be "controversial" to full on whining.

No no it's fine it's a good example, I literally just had a "d'aaw he likes me!" moment though.  :laugh:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Scrapheap

« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2011, 11:04:49 AM »
I officially concede. Eris, I've been a total ass to you ever since I've known you and I feel horrible about that. You offered me kindness and I did nothing but bite your hand time and time again. I don't blame you one bit that you've stopped caring about me. I should have been more considerate of your feelings and listened to you, instead of ignoring you and insulting you. I know that I am responsible for everything that I say, and that trying to prove otherwise would be fruitless and harmful. You were right all along, Eris. You are a very intelligent and kind person who does not deserve to be emotionally abused by creepers like me.

I was afraid of apologizing to you because I was afraid that you wouldn't forgive me. But I'm over that now and I don't want to fight you anymore. You tried to help me to the best of your ability when just about everyone else was retaliating for the shit I've posted. And I thank you very much for that.

I'm very sorry that I've abused our friendship, Eris. Will you please just forgive me? That's all I ask.

:thumbup: You keep making progress Duke!

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2011, 11:23:55 AM »

Good on you for manning up, Duke.

eris

« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2011, 11:28:33 AM »
I appreciate that, and I accept your apology, We are cool. but not friends.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2011, 02:10:01 PM »
Now that that is settled, drinks are in the Palace Barroom.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2011, 04:30:04 PM »
Stultus Saxum, you little devil. >:D