Author Topic: Peter, you fork-tongued slime  (Read 927 times)

Offline RobertN

• The Almighty Comrade
  • Intense Poster
Peter, you fork-tongued slime
« on: April 13, 2007, 06:00:53 AM »
What exactly was the point of your little attack on AV last night? If it was to intimidate people - it hasn't worked. If you think that I am afraid of you or anyone on here, you are gravely mistaken. I don't give a shit what Dunc or anyone here thinks of me, but I have come to straighten up one thing.

Your adventures were downright dishonourable. AV is not a site for your perverted stories and attempts to sooth people into adopting your world-view. You are arrogant, Peter - but your arrogance is ill-guided. You seem to think you are right and the rest of the world is wrong and it is your business to aggressively spread your worldview onto others who may not want it. I am happy for you to remain on Intensity and spread your filth here, but you have no right to force it on other people on other sites. Aspie Village, whether you like it or not - is a support site and shall remain so. It has its purpose, just like Intensity, but their purposes are not the same.

For many people with AS suffer tremendous difficulties in their everyday lives and AspieVillage is a place to share these difficulties and in doing so help people discuss ways to othercome them. It may not be the most interesting site, but it has its purpose, and I am saddened that you have stooped to the low tactic of trying to take people's sanctuary away from them just for the furtherment of your own warped goals and vision. 

Litigious

Re: Peter, you fork-tongued slime
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2007, 06:06:43 AM »
 :popcorn:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2007, 07:01:14 AM »

HRS Alert! (hangman rope sneak)

Save the popcorn, Tig. Is Peter even awake, tey?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Scrapheap

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2007, 07:38:01 AM »
You are arrogant, Peter - but your arrogance is ill-guided. You seem to think you are right and the rest of the world is wrong and it is your business to aggressively spread your worldview onto others who may not want it. I

hehehehehehehehe ..... pot....kettle....black !!!  :wanker:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2007, 07:41:05 AM »
You are arrogant, Peter - but your arrogance is ill-guided. You seem to think you are right and the rest of the world is wrong and it is your business to aggressively spread your worldview onto others who may not want it. I

hehehehehehehehe ..... pot....kettle....black !!!  :wanker:
there is a peanut galler thread for these comments.

there are no rules, but please, let the contestants duke it out one on one.
Misunderstood.

Litigious

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2007, 07:55:17 AM »

HRS Alert! (hangman rope sneak)

Save the popcorn, Tig. Is Peter even awake, tey?

It's 3:55 PM here, 2:55 PM where Peter is, so he should be awake.

Scrapheap

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2007, 09:31:00 AM »
there is a peanut galler thread for these comments.

there are no rules, but please, let the contestants duke it out one on one.

Actually, I'd like to jump in on this one as well. RobertN is an American-lothing bigot and I hate his fucking guts. He's the reason I came here in the first place.  :finger: rOBERTn

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2007, 11:50:53 AM »
What exactly was the point of your little attack on AV last night? If it was to intimidate people - it hasn't worked. If you think that I am afraid of you or anyone on here, you are gravely mistaken. I don't give a shit what Dunc or anyone here thinks of me, but I have come to straighten up one thing.

Your adventures were downright dishonourable. AV is not a site for your perverted stories and attempts to sooth people into adopting your world-view. You are arrogant, Peter - but your arrogance is ill-guided. You seem to think you are right and the rest of the world is wrong and it is your business to aggressively spread your worldview onto others who may not want it. I am happy for you to remain on Intensity and spread your filth here, but you have no right to force it on other people on other sites. Aspie Village, whether you like it or not - is a support site and shall remain so. It has its purpose, just like Intensity, but their purposes are not the same.

For many people with AS suffer tremendous difficulties in their everyday lives and AspieVillage is a place to share these difficulties and in doing so help people discuss ways to othercome them. It may not be the most interesting site, but it has its purpose, and I am saddened that you have stooped to the low tactic of trying to take people's sanctuary away from them just for the furtherment of your own warped goals and vision. 

There wasn't an attack; I merely engaged in lively debate with some fellow aspies, at the invitation of a member of AV, and I think it went quite well.  It's good that you weren't intimidated by it; it would be unfortunate if you were such a pussy that you couldn't handle some people having a discussion on the same forum as you.  Congratulations.  It's also very fortunate that you don't care what we think of you; if you did care, you might get quite upset.

I didn't force my views on anyone; I merely presented them in the hopes that people would wish to adopt some aspects of them.  Some members were self-confessedly discontented with the way things were being run at AV, and hopefully I helped their viewpoints to be heard.  It isn't always easy for a member of a forum to address issues within that forum, especially when the issues involve the overuse of censorship. 

I'm also not taking anyone's sanctuary away from them.  Anyone who didn't wish to converse with me was free not to.  It's only those who did wish to converse with me who were hindered, by the locking of the threads; an action which they expressed dissatisfaction with.  I didn't hold a gun to anyone's head and force them to read my threads or reply to me, so they were free to avoid any contact with me.  As for AV being a place to discuss ways for overcoming difficulties, my discussion hinged on the removal of censorship as a means of helping thin-skinned aspies to develop better coping strategies, and that wrapping them in cotton wool could be harmful and lead to their dependence on having an authority figure to sanitise the world around them.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline RobertN

• The Almighty Comrade
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2007, 12:26:44 PM »
Thank you for gracing me with your response, as ridiculous as it was. :clap:

The thing is you have totally missed my point. While I accept that you need a place to act like pigs (Intensity), I do not accept that it is any of your business to go marching into other forums and telling them how they should run things. That is no better than the US military marching into Iraq. As much as you may disagree with the system at AV, it is not your business to change it. An attempt to change it from the outside would lead to lots of disruption and would damage the community. If any change is to take place, it has to come from long serving members of the AV community such as myself and many others on there - not for you Peter MacKenzie. You are arrogant, pigheaded, and foolish.

Nor do I subscribe to your policy of "sink or swim" Social Darwinism. It stinks and I believe that people should strive to make the world a better place, not a more violent place. The philosophy of Intensity encourages conflict - conflict which is harmful to the soul. However, that is OK as long as it is contained within your community. As soon as this degenerate philosophy starts to leak out and infect other places in the aspie world (which are meant to be support sites), then that is when I take issue. I don't even have a problem with you discussing AV or other sites on Intensity so long as you don't target individual members such as myself and UnsubtelyNaive. Taking the fight into AV with your trolling is, in my opinion (and also the opinion of the Mods on AV) a stoop too low. It is a meaningful attempt to disrupt the site to spread your propaganda.

richard

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2007, 05:48:13 PM »
oh this thread is crap, peter is a cool guy!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2007, 06:38:13 PM »
oh this thread is crap, peter is a cool guy!
nice cock block, monster dick.
Misunderstood.

richard

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2007, 01:36:29 PM »
what?

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2007, 03:35:59 PM »
Hey, wait a minute, i thought there was only no side comments in the Main Event, not the main event callouts.

Robert, i got a question for you.  Do you think it strengthen's your arguments to preform ad hominem attacks on your opponent?
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.