Author Topic: The American Empire  (Read 5382 times)

Offline Praetor

• Constant Poster
Re: The American Empire
« Reply #45 on: May 27, 2006, 02:19:15 PM »
I love ancient alien conspiracy theories cause true or false its a win win situation either way.

Im a firm believer that truth is stranger then fiction. And probably alot more straight to the point then these ancient alien conspiracies that i switch off after a paragraph because suddenly that creeping propaganda from the 1920's and 30's starts coming back from the Nazi propaganda machine again. But saying theres disputed evidence that some jewish types gave them the material in order to justify expelling jewish people to the British colonial holding of palestine at the time. But hey thats another conspiracy theory.

Bring on the jew bashing cause we all laugh over this shit in the pubs n cafes of golders green anyway

A degree of collaboration between the ancient aliens and the Nazis would make sense; the ancient aliens wanted a homeland for the Jews, and the Nazis wanted the Jews out of Germany.

Indeed and this is not hidden knowledge its all out there for people to find. Conspiracy my arse