Author Topic: The American Empire  (Read 5379 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: The American Empire
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2006, 10:36:49 AM »

Huh? Are you taking medication? I find it difficult to come here and post because there is no stimulation. What is this 24/7 posting stuff?

I think you have confused me with someone else.

Are you taking medication, Happeh? 

You call it Happeh's Theory, but I do not think you even understand what a scientific theory is. 

Below is a generalized sequence of steps taken to establish a scientific theory:

1. Choose and define the natural phenomenon that you want to figure out and explain.

2. Collect information (data) about this phenomena by going where the phenomena occur and making observations.  Or, try to replicate this phenomena by means of a test (experiment) under controlled conditions (usually in a laboratory) that eliminates interference's from environmental conditions.

3. After collecting a lot of data, look for patterns in the data.   Attempt to explain these patterns by making a provisional explanation, called a hypothesis.

4. Test the hypothesis by collecting more data to see if the hypothesis continues to show the assumed pattern.  If the data does not support the hypothesis, it must be changed, or rejected in favor of a better one.  In collecting data, one must NOT ignore data that contradicts the hypothesis in favor of only supportive data. 

5. If a refined hypothesis survives all attacks on it and is the best existing explanation for a particular phenomenon, it is then elevated to the status of a theory.

6. A theory is subject to modification and even rejection if there is overwhelming evidence that disproves it and/or supports another, better theory.   Therefore, a theory is not an eternal or perpetual truth.

Is this the process through which you refined Happeh's Theory?  No, it is not.  You have looked at some photographs of people, drawn lines on them and made unfounded assumptions about them, based on those photographs.  You have not yet done enough real research to even justify calling it Happeh's Hypothesis.  At the very least, you would have to interview these people who are the subjects of your  photographs, attempt to determine how often they masturbate and correlate this information with their posture, (or eyesight or physical fitness) which you would need more than a single photograph to determine.  Then you could propose a hypothesis about frequency of masturbation and posture.  Then you would need to collect more data to see whether or not your hypothesis is confirmed.  Then, if it is the best explanation for the data you have collected, you would be justified in calling it a theory.

You were asked for evidence and you did not mention ever having done that.  Did you ever do that?

Offline Happeh

• Master Bater
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2006, 08:13:54 PM »
I love ancient alien conspiracy theories cause true or false its a win win situation either way.

Im a firm believer that truth is stranger then fiction. And probably alot more straight to the point then these ancient alien conspiracies that i switch off after a paragraph because suddenly that creeping propaganda from the 1920's and 30's starts coming back from the Nazi propaganda machine again.

So you believe that repeating factual material is propaganda?

What you fail to address is the idea that the Nazi's were not spewing propaganda. That they were in fact telling the truth. Jewish people do work to enslave the goyim in order to dominate the world. It was the truth then. It is the truth now.

It is a pity that people feel repeating the truth is so boring they must leave.

But saying theres disputed evidence that some jewish types gave them the material in order to justify expelling jewish people to the British colonial holding of palestine at the time. But hey thats another conspiracy theory.

Bring on the jew bashing cause we all laugh over this shit in the pubs n cafes of golders green anyway

Really? I heard the British authorities did not tolerate anyone speaking poorly of the masters. Aren't they letting David Irving, a British Citizen, rot in an Austrian jail because he insulted the masters? You might want to think about that. When the going gets rough, your countrymen would throw you to the dogs in a minute on the masters orders.

Offline Happeh

• Master Bater
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2006, 08:21:22 PM »

Is this the process through which you refined Happeh's Theory?? No, it is not.

Theory is just a word I tacked on for poor feeble minded scientific types. If they hear the word "theory", it makes them feel better. I don't really care what label you apply to my discoveries.

? You have looked at some photographs of people, drawn lines on them and made unfounded assumptions about them, based on those photographs.? You have not yet done enough real research to even justify calling it Happeh's Hypothesis.

Do I know you? Have I spoken to you? At all? If not, then how is it you know so factually what it is that I have and have not done? You are just making things up.

? At the very least, you would have to interview these people who are the subjects of your? photographs, attempt to determine how often they masturbate and correlate this information with their posture, (or eyesight or physical fitness) which you would need more than a single photograph to determine.?.

Why? Why do I have to ask them anything? I don't need convincing. I know exactly what I know. It is you that does not believe. If it bothers you, you should go talk to those people.

If you have some common sense though, you will realize it is a waste of time. People will not talk to strangers about masturbation or their habits. It is embarrassing and shameful. If they did talk to you, they would lie. That is how people are. They are too weak to take responsibility for their actions so they blind themselves to it and lie to themselves about it.

Then you could propose a hypothesis about frequency of masturbation and posture.? Then you would need to collect more data to see whether or not your hypothesis is confirmed.? Then, if it is the best explanation for the data you have collected, you would be justified in calling it a theory.

You were asked for evidence and you did not mention ever having done that.? Did you ever do that?

I have gone around this question a million times. What I post IS evidence. The problem is, you and everybody else are not qualified to realize it is evidence. You think because you do not see anything, I must be wrong. You and everybody else refuse to consider that you do not see anything because you can't. You do not have the necessary skill or experience.

I can post hundreds of pictures to prove what I say. You and everybody else needs to look at all of those pictures until you begin to see the connecting threads. You will see that they all have similar problems. But it will take time and hundreds of pictures and me talking about it.

That never happens because most people have enough patience to view 5 pictures. Then they have decided they can make a judgement based on that and move on. What can I do?

Offline Happeh

• Master Bater
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2006, 08:23:04 AM »
But saying theres disputed evidence that some jewish types gave them the material in order to justify expelling jewish people to the British colonial holding of palestine at the time. But hey thats another conspiracy theory.

Bring on the jew bashing cause we all laugh over this shit in the pubs n cafes of golders green anyway

Really? I heard the British authorities did not tolerate anyone speaking poorly of the masters. Aren't they letting David Irving, a British Citizen, rot in an Austrian jail because he insulted the masters? You might want to think about that. When the going gets rough, your countrymen would throw you to the dogs in a minute on the masters orders.

See Praetorian? Your government will turn you over to anyone that wants you.

UK Hacker to Be Extradited Over US Military Files (Update1)

A British computer hacker accused of deleting critical U.S. military files around the time of the Sept. 11 attacks should be extradited to Virginia to face computer and fraud charges, a London judge ruled today.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=10000085&sid=aukQ7V53ffj8&refer=europe

Letting David Irving rot in an Austrian jail. Sending British citizens to the USA for torture and jail.The British men who are in Guantanamo. Your government will turn you over to anyone that wants you. Doesn't matter if you are not a drug dealer or a murderer. They will turn you over for stealing bubblegum if the masters order it.

Is that another one of those boring facts that makes you walk away?

Offline Beowulf

• Frequent Poster
    • Click Here
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2006, 05:57:30 PM »
I love ancient alien conspiracy theories cause true or false its a win win situation either way.

Im a firm believer that truth is stranger then fiction. And probably alot more straight to the point then these ancient alien conspiracies that i switch off after a paragraph because suddenly that creeping propaganda from the 1920's and 30's starts coming back from the Nazi propaganda machine again. But saying theres disputed evidence that some jewish types gave them the material in order to justify expelling jewish people to the British colonial holding of palestine at the time. But hey thats another conspiracy theory.

A degree of collaboration between the ancient aliens and the Nazis would make sense; the ancient aliens wanted a homeland for the Jews, and the Nazis wanted the Jews out of Germany.
"Someday a real rain will come ..."

Eamonn

« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2006, 01:48:50 PM »
It was evil Bert wot did it!

« Last Edit: May 12, 2006, 01:51:16 PM by Eamonn »

Offline Happeh

• Master Bater
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2006, 08:39:28 AM »

Im a firm believer that truth is stranger then fiction. And probably alot more straight to the point then these ancient alien conspiracies that i switch off after a paragraph because suddenly that creeping propaganda from the 1920's and 30's starts coming back from the Nazi propaganda machine again. But saying theres disputed evidence that some jewish types gave them the material in order to justify expelling jewish people to the British colonial holding of palestine at the time. But hey thats another conspiracy theory.

A degree of collaboration between the ancient aliens and the Nazis would make sense; the ancient aliens wanted a homeland for the Jews, and the Nazis wanted the Jews out of Germany.

This is why talking to the uninformed is frustrating. There is no "it makes sense they would collaborate". If you do some research, you will find stories about how the ancient aliens wanted the germans to kill jews so the jews would leave Europe for Israel. Israel had no population. Who would leave Europe to go live in the desert?

Unless they had to because people were killing them?

Offline Happeh

• Master Bater
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2006, 08:43:29 AM »

Ok. I will be your foil.

Huh?

Huh?

Look, I've seen people like you on the net before. People who post on message boards 24/7. One would almost think they were being paid.

Would you even know if this were not the case, in effect, with yourself?

I know of people who have had their computers confiscated by the authorities. Ask yourself why you still have yours.

I'll tell you why. Because you're just a pawn.

I am just a pawn? You are so foolish I bet you never even heard of "The Lobby". You better read this article quick. The Israelis have already succeeded in moving it to page 3 or 4 in google search results. Another few weeks and it will be like the paper was never published.

Read about how YOU are the one that is a pawn. You work for Israel, whether you know it or not.

http://www.lrb.co.uk/v28/n06/mear01_.html

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2006, 10:19:49 AM »
can i be a prawn too, please?

Offline Beowulf

• Frequent Poster
    • Click Here
« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2006, 11:38:58 AM »

This is why talking to the uninformed is frustrating.

If your posts are to be taken at face value, then you have made ?talking to the uninformed? your mission in life, so why get frustrated? Be more like Jesus.

You are so foolish I bet you never even heard of "The Lobby". You better read this article quick. The Israelis have already succeeded in moving it to page 3 or 4 in google search results. Another few weeks and it will be like the paper was never published.

The famous Mearsheimer-Walt paper: what a discovery on your part. Yes, I?ve heard of ?The Lobby?. Typing ?Mearsheimer Walt? into Google UK gives that same website as its first search result. Sadly, I doubt your endorsement of the paper will inspire many people to approach it with an open mind.

You work for Israel, whether you know it or not.

No I don't. You do.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2006, 06:07:57 AM by Beowulf »

Offline Happeh

• Master Bater
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2006, 11:25:07 PM »

This is why talking to the uninformed is frustrating.

If your posts are to be taken at face value, then you have made ?talking to the uninformed? your mission in life, so why get frustrated? Be more like Jesus.

You are so foolish I bet you never even heard of "The Lobby". You better read this article quick. The Israelis have already succeeded in moving it to page 3 or 4 in google search results. Another few weeks and it will be like the paper was never published.

The famous Mearsheimer-Walt paper: what a discovery on your part. Yes, I?ve heard of ?The Lobby?. Typing ?Mearsheimer Walt? into Google UK gives that same website as its first search result. Sadly, I doubt your endorsement of the paper will inspire many people to approach it with an open mind.

You work for Israel, whether you know it or not.

No I don't. You do.

pathetic. boring. Yawn.

Offline Beowulf

• Frequent Poster
    • Click Here
« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2006, 02:08:24 AM »

pathetic. boring. Yawn.

I bet Buddha never spoke to anyone like that.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2006, 02:26:17 AM by Beowulf »

Offline Happeh

• Master Bater
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2006, 08:53:15 AM »

pathetic. boring. Yawn.

I bet Buddha never spoke to anyone like that.

Who told you I was Buddha? If you think I am the Dalai Lama or something, you are in for a big surprise. I am just some guy trying to get by. I do the best I can. I have not yet reached the stage where I can deal with losers and react only by smiling beautifically.

It is really kind of humorous. You think those guys are better because they do not say anything. They are not better. They just gave up on you and people like you. Instead of saying things to try to push people the way I do, they have enough life experience to know it is a waste of time. So they listen to people like you, nod and smile, and you walk away thinking they are the greatest. And they are thinking, "Geez, I thought that loser would never leave".

Think about that the next time you meet a smiling relgious guy. Is he smiling because he is wonderful? Or is he smiling because that is the only healthy way to deal with losers and stupids?

Offline CuriousPrimate

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2006, 10:05:32 AM »
 :)
An intelligent enemy is better than a stupid friend - Senegalese proverb

Eamonn

« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2006, 10:38:07 AM »
:)

Got the smile off to a tee, Curious. Ghandi had a yellow head and a baldy napper too.