Author Topic: Stupid Libtard scam fails again, 100% failure rate.  (Read 220 times)

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
Stupid Libtard scam fails again, 100% failure rate.
« on: July 24, 2018, 11:05:14 AM »
Did anyone hear about the recent "Hate Crime" where a mulatto waiter who is muslim was denied a tip because "We don't tip terrorists"??

Well, surprise, surprise! it was a hoax.

This isn't the first time a Libtard thought up this scam. Almost 5 years ago, some bulldyke in New Jersey pulled the same crap where she claimed she was refused a tip because she's a lesbian. As soon as that story broke, I smelled a scam. I smelled the same scam this time and was right again.

Why the fuck would these idiots try this shit? There's both a digital and paper trail that easily shows they're lying. This particular scam has a 100% failure rate as far as I can tell.

Here's the bulldyke scam from almost 5 years ago.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2519575/Dayna-Morales-Lesbian-waitress-accused-anti-gay-note-hoax-finally-starts-refunding-gullible-wishers-gave-thousands-dollars.html

Here's the ghetto trash scam,

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/texas-waiter-faked-we-dont-tip-terrorist-note-on-receipt-restaurant-says/

Now in both cases, they received thousands in donations as a result of their claims. The bulldyke, to her credit, refunded the money. Will the ghetto trash mulatto muslim do the same??
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 11:19:13 AM by Alex DeLarge »

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
Re: Stupid Libtard scam fails again, 100% failure rate.
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2018, 11:09:37 AM »
LOL.

Bloody scrounging towelhead tosser.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2018, 11:27:27 AM »
Actually, he's a mulatto. Could be one of those Nation of Islam (Louis Farrakhan) black supremacist shitheads.

This got posted before I was actually done typing. I hit enter and instead of skipping down to the next line, it posted the topic.   :dunno:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2018, 02:31:20 AM »
Like all those fake hate crimes where after investigation they are retracting stories. The Muslim girl that had their hijab pulled off, the gay guy assaulted at that bar and so on. After the outrage does and the news cycle moves on, they trying are exposed.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap