Author Topic: Calandale's turn in the spotlight  (Read 52204 times)

Eamonn

Re: Calandale's turn in the spotlight
« Reply #585 on: June 30, 2007, 09:43:37 AM »

Not one jab even close. check yer peashooter isnt blocked smurfette. :smarty:

Oooooh, clever. Ever feel like living up to your self-bestowed title and being silent to give us little folks a chance to breathe?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #586 on: June 30, 2007, 09:43:59 AM »
It's just that every time Eamonn shows up around here, McJ spends his time idolizing him and I just don't get it.
jealous, much?

why would he be jealous, Balders - he's got me.   :-*

this is true.  and i don't know.
maybe it is my overinflated ego that people get jealous because when eamonn is here, he is my king.  and all the other people are just paupers, in my eyes.
Misunderstood.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #587 on: June 30, 2007, 09:44:28 AM »

Oooooh, clever. Ever feel like living up to your self-bestowed title and being silent to give us little folks a chance to breathe?
this is funny.

c'mon peeps.
Misunderstood.

Eamonn

« Reply #588 on: June 30, 2007, 09:46:12 AM »

Seriously, I know that.

Ooh, really. Since i have been away for so long, could you please inform me if you and the wicked witch from the south (meant wicked in a good way) are know or like each other cause then i feel i'll have to throw a hissy fit if you do scratch each others backs. *High-Fives Mcjagger*

Eamonn

« Reply #589 on: June 30, 2007, 09:47:57 AM »

Perfect age for corruption.  Excellent.

You will need to get up pretty early in the morning to shock me, young lady.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #590 on: June 30, 2007, 09:49:58 AM »

Seriously, I know that.

Ooh, really. Since i have been away for so long, could you please inform me if you and the wicked witch from the south (meant wicked in a good way) are know or like each other cause then i feel i'll have to throw a hissy fit if you do scratch each others backs. *High-Fives Mcjagger*

But then again, his idol worship really *is* beyond me since it's been a long time since you actually had something funny to offer. Dunc is right.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #591 on: June 30, 2007, 09:50:54 AM »

Seriously, I know that.

i'll let the O-man answer that. 

edit: oh, i see he has.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #592 on: June 30, 2007, 09:53:35 AM »

I like to rise early, with my men.  And no, I'm not young...but if you think you could teach me a thing or two, I'll play along for a while.

Eamonn

« Reply #593 on: June 30, 2007, 09:53:59 AM »

Seriously, I know that.

But then again, his idol worship really *is* beyond me since it's been a long time since you actually had something funny to offer. Dunc is right.

Mr personality non-hero worsipper or cliquer has spoken *thunder strikes*. The flood of my tears will drench this land and would cause Noah to sail this land endlessly as a drifter until you would but change your mind on me oh great one.

duncvis

« Reply #594 on: June 30, 2007, 09:54:49 AM »

Sure.
* Silent Dunc sits on Eamonn for a coffee break

Eamonn

« Reply #595 on: June 30, 2007, 09:56:04 AM »

I like to rise early, with my men.  And no, I'm not young...but if you think you could teach me a thing or two, I'll play along for a while.

Men, plural. At the same time? Im not an early riser im afraid. You'll see more life out of odeon's posts than me, in those most unsociable of hours, fair maiden. As a fellow autistic im a better visual learner,and listener. Hark on and i shall listen to thee.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2007, 09:57:53 AM by Eamonn »

Eamonn

« Reply #596 on: June 30, 2007, 09:58:52 AM »

Seriously, I know that.

i'll let the O-man answer that. 

edit: oh, i see he has.

I shall now make myself a cup of tea.

edit, oh i see my mum has already made me one. :P

Eamonn

« Reply #597 on: June 30, 2007, 10:00:26 AM »

Sure.
* Silent Dunc sits on Eamonn for a coffee break

Tit! *Now remember not to go back on your word by posting here for at least a while*

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #598 on: June 30, 2007, 10:04:26 AM »
Mr personality non-hero worsipper or cliquer has spoken *thunder strikes*. The flood of my tears will drench this land and would cause Noah to sail this land endlessly as a drifter until you would but change your mind on me oh great one.

:yawn:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #599 on: June 30, 2007, 10:05:58 AM »

Men, plural. At the same time? Im not an early riser im afraid. You'll see more life out of odeon's posts than me, in those most unsociable of hours, fair maiden. As a fellow autistic im a better visual learner,and listener. Hark on and i shall listen to thee.

Men as in my previous lovers.  I could make you an early riser...never had any complaints so far.

And yes, visual is good, hence I like the term early riser.