Educational

Author Topic: Calandale's turn in the spotlight  (Read 51537 times)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Calandale's turn in the spotlight
« Reply #570 on: June 30, 2007, 09:26:38 AM »
:yawn:
what does this mean: you want eamonn to stick his dick in your mouth while you are not looking?

It means that hero worship just isn't enough for me.

not even from me, darling?   :-*

Eamonn

« Reply #571 on: June 30, 2007, 09:27:30 AM »
So you can say you are busy, but can you articulate as to why you think whatever you have been doing makes you so busy and important to not lower yourself to come here?

I dont see myself as lowering myself as coming here. Just get bored of too much sitting on the internet and find it hard to keep up with all the new faces. I even get bored of my posts as im not immune to getting bored of myself either, so i've not bothered renewing my internet subscription and only visit here sometimes when visiting my parents and kicking my heels.

Eamonn

« Reply #572 on: June 30, 2007, 09:29:00 AM »
So, your Karma is at -14...did everyone just attack it in your absence?

Nah, he got smited to fuck last time he showed up, cos he can't handle getting his arse handed to him every time he shows his twatty face. Whats brings your little blue mug round here smurfboy? offy out of Buckfast?

Has one day of sober (if unintelligent) thought because his dole money's ran out (surprised your body didnt shut down with no cheap yorksheer cider piss like Olde English running through it's veins, maybe your 'recycling old pisswater, as it were, to keep yourself in a drunken stupor so as not to face up to the reality of your dull and empty life) and now he thinks he's the flaming fat version of the Gandhi or something. You couldnt pwn your wifes cheap plastic lucky bag ring never mind me, captain flab, that's why you have to use other means like festering over the net 48 hours a day, lowering karma and toggling with emoticons to boost your low self-esteem.
Nothing much on my usually full schedule right now so i thought id come back to brighten everyone's day here.

I'm sensing tension.

See a chiropractor or massage therapist, it works for me.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #573 on: June 30, 2007, 09:29:25 AM »
So you can say you are busy, but can you articulate as to why you think whatever you have been doing makes you so busy and important to not lower yourself to come here?

I dont see myself as lowering myself as coming here. Just get bored of too much sitting on the internet and find it hard to keep up with all the new faces. I even get bored of my posts as im not immune to getting bored of myself either, so i've not bothered renewing my internet subscription and only visit here sometimes when visiting my parents and kicking my heels.

Thanks for the answer, but if you are saying the only time you have access to the internet is when you visit your parents....well, it sounds unimpressive.

Eamonn

« Reply #574 on: June 30, 2007, 09:30:48 AM »

Thanks for the answer, but if you are saying the only time you have access to the internet is when you visit your parents....well, it sounds unimpressive.

Why?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #575 on: June 30, 2007, 09:31:13 AM »
:yawn:
what does this mean: you want eamonn to stick his dick in your mouth while you are not looking?

It means that hero worship just isn't enough for me.

not even from me, darling?   :-*

Oh, you can worship me if you want to. I don't mind. It's just that every time Eamonn shows up around here, McJ spends his time idolizing him and I just don't get it.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #576 on: June 30, 2007, 09:32:18 AM »
do you ever pay extra for the happy ending?
Misunderstood.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #577 on: June 30, 2007, 09:34:16 AM »

Why?

How old are you?  Pardon my autism.

Eamonn

« Reply #578 on: June 30, 2007, 09:35:33 AM »
do you ever pay extra for the happy ending?

No, i've only used profesionals to work on me, not pro's.

Eamonn

« Reply #579 on: June 30, 2007, 09:36:21 AM »

Why?

26 at last count. You're excused.

duncvis

« Reply #580 on: June 30, 2007, 09:36:33 AM »
So, your Karma is at -14...did everyone just attack it in your absence?

Nah, he got smited to fuck last time he showed up, cos he can't handle getting his arse handed to him every time he shows his twatty face. Whats brings your little blue mug round here smurfboy? offy out of Buckfast?

Has one day of sober (if unintelligent) thought because his dole money's ran out (surprised your body didnt shut down with no cheap yorksheer cider piss like Olde English running through it's veins, maybe your 'recycling old pisswater, as it were, to keep yourself in a drunken stupor so as not to face up to the reality of your dull and empty life) and now he thinks he's the flaming fat version of the Gandhi or something. You couldnt pwn your wifes cheap plastic lucky bag ring never mind me, captain flab, that's why you have to use other means like festering over the net 48 hours a day, lowering karma and toggling with emoticons to boost your low self-esteem.

Nothing much on my usually full schedule right now so i thought id come back to brighten everyone's day here.

Not one jab even close. check yer peashooter isnt blocked smurfette. :smarty:

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #581 on: June 30, 2007, 09:37:02 AM »

Why?

26 at last count. You're excused.

Perfect age for corruption.  Excellent.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #582 on: June 30, 2007, 09:40:40 AM »
It's just that every time Eamonn shows up around here, McJ spends his time idolizing him and I just don't get it.
jealous, much?

i just like the lad.  i consider him one of my oldest internet friends.
sure we have had spats in the past.  but i like to think of myself as big enough to get over them.
Misunderstood.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #583 on: June 30, 2007, 09:42:25 AM »
It's just that every time Eamonn shows up around here, McJ spends his time idolizing him and I just don't get it.
jealous, much?

why would he be jealous, Balders - he's got me.   :-*

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #584 on: June 30, 2007, 09:43:17 AM »
jealous, much?

No. You're a cute couple.

i just like the lad.  i consider him one of my oldest internet friends.
sure we have had spats in the past.  but i like to think of myself as big enough to get over them.

Seriously, I know that.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein