Educational

Author Topic: Calandale's turn in the spotlight  (Read 51573 times)

Eamonn

Re: Calandale's turn in the spotlight
« Reply #555 on: June 30, 2007, 09:09:25 AM »
:yawn:

I wondered when Mr Interesting would add his much vaunted wit to our boring ramblings.
that's what i didn't get.  i am enjoying myself here, talking to you.

or maybe i just enjoy you. :-*

:agreed: We just need to sort out who's the batman/lone ranger character and who takes it up the jacksy.

duncvis

« Reply #556 on: June 30, 2007, 09:10:47 AM »
So, your Karma is at -14...did everyone just attack it in your absence?

Nah, he got smited to fuck last time he showed up, cos he can't handle getting his arse handed to him every time he shows his twatty face. Whats brings your little blue mug round here smurfboy? offy out of Buckfast?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #557 on: June 30, 2007, 09:12:49 AM »

I wondered when Mr Interesting would add his much vaunted wit to our boring ramblings.

:agreed: We just need to sort out who's the batman/lone ranger character and who takes it up the jacksy.
you have to take it up the jacksy, because i am not ghey.
Misunderstood.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #558 on: June 30, 2007, 09:13:32 AM »

Nah, he got smited to fuck last time he showed up, cos he can't handle getting his arse handed to him every time he shows his twatty face. Whats brings your little blue mug round here smurfboy? offy out of Buckfast?
maybe it is just love, but i usually find eamonn to be witty and charming.
Misunderstood.

duncvis

« Reply #559 on: June 30, 2007, 09:14:35 AM »
You just have a thing for little blue neds.

Eamonn

« Reply #560 on: June 30, 2007, 09:15:02 AM »

Mr McInteresting perhaps?  So, your Karma is at -14...did everyone just attack it in your absence?

AND...why are you so busy?

No my karma was brought down by internet geeks who had nothing better to do than attack it constantly to make themselves feel better when i was still a (fairly) regular contributor here. I'm a busy busy bumble bee. I am the polination of life. Ok i'm mostly lounging around on my couch watching telly but one man's gold-strike is another's great pile of steaming piss. Odiously interesting im thinking is a good name for yon one.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #561 on: June 30, 2007, 09:16:48 AM »
You just have a thing for little blue neds.
oh dunc, can't we all just get along?
Misunderstood.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #562 on: June 30, 2007, 09:17:48 AM »
what does this mean: you want eamonn to stick his dick in your mouth while you are not looking?

It means that hero worship just isn't enough for me.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #563 on: June 30, 2007, 09:19:37 AM »
what does this mean: you want eamonn to stick his dick in your mouth while you are not looking?

It means that hero worship just isn't enough for me.
it is for me.

and i see that dunsnips interest has piqued a bit.  i know that deepdown, he loves eamonn as much as i do.
Misunderstood.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #564 on: June 30, 2007, 09:21:48 AM »
So you can say you are busy, but can you articulate as to why you think whatever you have been doing makes you so busy and important to not lower yourself to come here?

duncvis

« Reply #565 on: June 30, 2007, 09:22:15 AM »
Quote from: McBaldrick
and i see that dunsnips interest has piqued a bit.  i know that deepdown, he loves eamonn as much as i do.

Not really. He used to be funny, but his last incarnation was like a bitter one trick pony all out of decent jokes. I'm not entertained yet. :P

Eamonn

« Reply #566 on: June 30, 2007, 09:22:27 AM »

Has one day of sober (if unintelligent) thought because his dole money's ran out (surprised your body didnt shut down with no cheap yorksheer cider piss like Olde English running through it's veins, maybe your 'recycling old pisswater, as it were, to keep yourself in a drunken stupor so as not to face up to the reality of your dull and empty life) and now he thinks he's the flaming fat version of the Gandhi or something. You couldnt pwn your wifes cheap plastic lucky bag ring never mind me, captain flab, that's why you have to use other means like festering over the net 48 hours a day, lowering karma and toggling with emoticons to boost your low self-esteem.

Nothing much on my usually full schedule right now so i thought id come back to brighten everyone's day here.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #567 on: June 30, 2007, 09:23:01 AM »
So you can say you are busy, but can you articulate as to why you think whatever you have been doing makes you so busy and important to not lower yourself to come here?

i think that eamonn realizes that he is GREAT, but in very small doses.
Misunderstood.

Eamonn

« Reply #568 on: June 30, 2007, 09:24:29 AM »

you have to take it up the jacksy, because i am not ghey.

Neither am i, im just confused is all.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #569 on: June 30, 2007, 09:25:23 AM »

Has one day of sober (if unintelligent) thought because his dole money's ran out (surprised your body didnt shut down with no cheap yorksheer cider piss like Olde English running through it's veins, maybe your 'recycling old pisswater, as it were, to keep yourself in a drunken stupor so as not to face up to the reality of your dull and empty life) and now he thinks he's the flaming fat version of the Gandhi or something. You couldnt pwn your wifes cheap plastic lucky bag ring never mind me, captain flab, that's why you have to use other means like festering over the net 48 hours a day, lowering karma and toggling with emoticons to boost your low self-esteem.
Nothing much on my usually full schedule right now so i thought id come back to brighten everyone's day here.

I'm sensing tension.