Author Topic: Interrogate PMS Elle!  (Read 64982 times)

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
Re: Interrogate PMS Elle!
« Reply #2445 on: January 01, 2019, 03:26:19 PM »
Perhaps we can rename this thread "Interrogate PMS Elle, then she ignores you".   :dunno:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2446 on: January 01, 2019, 05:08:43 PM »
You do know that the world isn't about you, right? Theory of mind can be such a bitch.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2447 on: January 02, 2019, 06:44:29 AM »
Perhaps we can rename this thread "Interrogate PMS Elle, then she ignores you".   :dunno:
How often do you see me posting, in general?  I'm not on call to answer your random questions.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2448 on: January 02, 2019, 06:48:20 AM »
if you don't want to watch the whole thing that's understandable. You can get the jist of it in the first 15 minutes.

You want me to sit and watch a youtube video for 15 minutes?  Jeebus.  copy/paste a transcript and I'll get back to you.

It's not necessary to watch any of it, only if you want to see his explanations for his premise.

Do you think he's right that BPD and HPD are just (predominately female) manifestations of narcissism and the 3 disorders should be lumped together or is he wrong??
They ARE lumped together.  "Cluster B."

I think NPD is a distinct disorder from HPD and BPD, but PDs in general often run together.  One of the most common co-occurring diagnoses for a PD is another PD.

I don't often see HPD really being used or discussed as clinically useful or relevant in my line of work.  BPD, NPD and ASPD, yes, and as distinct disorders, but I've heard the argument before that they're different manifestations of the same thing.  DSM diagnoses are based on symptom presentation, not etiology, though, so it's kind of moot; the three presentations are different enough that you'd approach them differently, clinically.   :dunno:
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #2449 on: January 02, 2019, 01:37:47 PM »
I don't often see HPD really being used or discussed as clinically useful or relevant in my line of work.

I don't know exactly what you do but it's kinda odd you don't come across HPD's more often, I've met a couple that I know of. Complete trainwreck personalities, always manufacturing fake drama because they are easily bored. There's no such thing as bad attention for them unlike a narcissist who needs praise. They sexually act out in inappropriate ways and it's also common for them to shoplift.   

BPD, NPD and ASPD, yes, and as distinct disorders,

Actually, he argues that ASPD is a distinct disorder because unlike the other 3, people with ASPD tend to not care how other people perceive them. Narcissists are especially keen to maintain a public image.

but I've heard the argument before that they're different manifestations of the same thing.  DSM diagnoses are based on symptom presentation, not etiology, though, so it's kind of moot; the three presentations are different enough that you'd approach them differently, clinically.   :dunno:

This is interesting. Wouldn't the different clinical approaches suggest a different etiology??

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2450 on: January 02, 2019, 03:29:57 PM »
Holy shit. I didn't realize El was Elle. Don't mind me. I've been gone too long. :laugh:
“To rise, first you must burn.”
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad