Educational

Author Topic: Intensity? has gotten boring ?  (Read 10498 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Intensity? has gotten boring ?
« Reply #120 on: December 23, 2006, 04:14:24 PM »

Thanks, Odeon.

I will have to check that when I get back. Christmas concert pending.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #121 on: December 23, 2006, 04:43:53 PM »

I guess, Shima deleted her account, also. So that's at least three exciting females who have left since I've been here. I'm starting to take it personally. :-[

FOAD was a SHE?? or are you talking about someone else? HG and Shima are the only women who've left here that come to mind. Am I missing someone??
Was a guy. this was before You too.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #122 on: December 24, 2006, 08:42:29 AM »
FOAD was a man, also known as Hiro, etc. He left after Callaway pwned him quite thoroughly in callouts.

I'll have to read that. I'm a big Callaway fan already, though.

Is that what usually happens after a callout?  ...someone is too embarrassed to hang around, anymore?

Can't seem to find it, though ... :sad:

Try http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?topic=1013.0 for the main event. Hiro had a long history, though. Note that he used a LOT of different nicks, among them "McJ" (not the one we all know and luvv).

I think what usually happens in a callout (the main event, that is) is--nothing. It sort of dies. Sometimes, there is a clear victor, and depending how thoroughly pwned the loser is, s/he might leave for a while. Mostly, though, the peanut gallery talks and votes, and eventually the event dies, and both participants return to normal life unscathed.

Callaway is Intensity's guardian angel, IMHO. I'm a big fan, too.

Shit! This guy seems like a total waste of carbon chemistry, to me. I can't believe someone took the time to assemble such a record of bullshit for us all.

I+Callaway!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

thepeaguy

« Reply #123 on: December 24, 2006, 09:50:30 AM »
Hmm. I don't think I'm as active as I used to be, so I'm probably losing interest with this place (not saying that Intensity is crap or anything).

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #124 on: December 24, 2006, 10:31:09 AM »
Neat avatar there, though. :laugh:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

thepeaguy

« Reply #125 on: December 24, 2006, 10:41:41 AM »
Neat avatar there, though. :laugh:

Thanks. :p

Scrapheap

« Reply #126 on: December 24, 2006, 11:50:06 AM »

Shit! This guy seems like a total waste of carbon chemistry, to me. I can't believe someone took the time to assemble such a record of bullshit for us all.

I+Callaway!

Yes, but it's interesting BS if fo no other reason than to give us an example of what talking to someone with borderline personality is like.

If this guy was one notch less of a jerk, I'd say bring him back the way we have danlo here.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #127 on: December 24, 2006, 12:03:20 PM »

I+Callaway!

Yes, but it's interesting BS if fo no other reason than to give us an example of what talking to someone with borderline personality is like.

If this guy was one notch less of a jerk, I'd say bring him back the way we have danlo here.

I agree. It's very interesting BS!

Bring him back? Make him at least three notches less of a jerk and I'll "throw in with ya".

;)

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #128 on: December 24, 2006, 04:50:10 PM »
No thanks. Hiro's stalking days are over.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Scrapheap

« Reply #129 on: December 24, 2006, 04:53:56 PM »

I'd like a piece of his ass!! (no not that way, get your mind out of the gutter  ;D:P :laugh:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #130 on: December 24, 2006, 05:16:28 PM »

I'd like a piece of his ass!! (no not that way, get your mind out of the gutter  ;D:P :laugh:

I'm sure you only had the noblest of thoughts. :angel:

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #131 on: December 24, 2006, 05:21:20 PM »

Is he banned, or do we just do like a flock of birds spotting a snake in the grass ... everyone gets out of range and calls the alarm, so no one gets bitten?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #132 on: December 24, 2006, 05:22:47 PM »
No, he's not banned--nobody is--and really, he isn't that dangerous. His antics needed to be exposed, is all.

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #133 on: December 24, 2006, 05:41:41 PM »
No, he's not banned--nobody is--and really, he isn't that dangerous. His antics needed to be exposed, is all.

I hope he's not dangerous. I often feel like I'm one more mixed up order from a restaurant, or beer can tossed in my yard, away from being dangerous, myself ..... and I'm trying  to be one of the good guys.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #134 on: December 24, 2006, 06:04:46 PM »
You are one of the good guys.

- Albert Einstein