Author Topic: Intensity? has gotten boring ?  (Read 10516 times)

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Intensity? has gotten boring ?
« Reply #105 on: October 27, 2006, 12:41:30 PM »
If I say I think he should speak the fuck up, would it counter it?
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

richard

« Reply #106 on: October 27, 2006, 02:37:48 PM »
The things people will do for entertainment! :D
At the expense of friendsship?
For a laugh, to be God?
Integrity?
 ???
you know what i think? i think you should shut the fuck up.

Um, Richard, he did shut up. He's not been here for a couple of months now. You're replying to a post written six months ago.
hahahaha

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #107 on: October 27, 2006, 03:30:06 PM »
ya big dope.
Misunderstood.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #108 on: October 27, 2006, 03:44:33 PM »
The things people will do for entertainment! :D
At the expense of friendsship?
For a laugh, to be God?
Integrity?
 ???
you know what i think? i think you should shut the fuck up.

Um, Richard, he did shut up. He's not been here for a couple of months now. You're replying to a post written six months ago.
hahahaha

Thank you anyway, Richard.   ;D

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #109 on: October 27, 2006, 05:04:56 PM »
what's going on here? hope i didn't miss much while i was gone.
This was before You joined.
Guardian of the Empire

Scrapheap

« Reply #110 on: December 23, 2006, 11:07:54 AM »
what's going on here? hope i didn't miss much while i was gone.
This was before You joined.

Too bad this guy left... (or did he??) He's more entertaining than danlo.  :eyebrows:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #111 on: December 23, 2006, 11:43:47 AM »

I guess, Shima deleted her account, also. So that's at least three exciting females who have left since I've been here. I'm starting to take it personally. :-[
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Scrapheap

« Reply #112 on: December 23, 2006, 01:17:40 PM »

I guess, Shima deleted her account, also. So that's at least three exciting females who have left since I've been here. I'm starting to take it personally. :-[

FOAD was a SHE?? or are you talking about someone else? HG and Shima are the only women who've left here that come to mind. Am I missing someone??

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #113 on: December 23, 2006, 01:41:53 PM »

I'm talking about Shima (en_una_isla), HG and Lucifer. Isn't Lucifer a woman? I don't know FOAD at all. Lucifer was still posting when I started lurking here.

:lurk:

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Scrapheap

« Reply #114 on: December 23, 2006, 02:02:22 PM »

I'm talking about Shima (en_una_isla), HG and Lucifer. Isn't Lucifer a woman? I don't know FOAD at all. Lucifer was still posting when I started lurking here.

Ahh yes, Lucifer (aka Vivi or Vetivert) She was a mod on Wrong Planet too. I did'nt know her but everyone kept accusing her of being a manipulator and stirring up shit.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #115 on: December 23, 2006, 02:13:26 PM »
FOAD was a man, also known as Hiro, etc. He left after Callaway pwned him quite thoroughly in callouts.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #116 on: December 23, 2006, 02:14:55 PM »

Ahh yes, Lucifer (aka Vivi or Vetivert) She was a mod on Wrong Planet too. I did'nt know her but everyone kept accusing her of being a manipulator and stirring up shit.

My take on that, is that sometimes when you see bullshit, it must be "called", as such. That really stirs people up over at WP, ya know.
You do mean at WP, right? I don't think she was accused of anything here, was she?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #117 on: December 23, 2006, 02:16:22 PM »

There's a lot more to that story. Lucifer's a nice person but she doesn't suffer fools gladly.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #118 on: December 23, 2006, 02:21:37 PM »
FOAD was a man, also known as Hiro, etc. He left after Callaway pwned him quite thoroughly in callouts.

I'll have to read that. I'm a big Callaway fan already, though.

Is that what usually happens after a callout?  ...someone is too embarrassed to hang around, anymore?

Can't seem to find it, though ... :sad:
« Last Edit: December 23, 2006, 02:28:50 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #119 on: December 23, 2006, 04:08:48 PM »

I'll have to read that. I'm a big Callaway fan already, though.

Is that what usually happens after a callout?  ...someone is too embarrassed to hang around, anymore?

Can't seem to find it, though ... :sad:

Try http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?topic=1013.0 for the main event. Hiro had a long history, though. Note that he used a LOT of different nicks, among them "McJ" (not the one we all know and luvv).

I think what usually happens in a callout (the main event, that is) is--nothing. It sort of dies. Sometimes, there is a clear victor, and depending how thoroughly pwned the loser is, s/he might leave for a while. Mostly, though, the peanut gallery talks and votes, and eventually the event dies, and both participants return to normal life unscathed.

Callaway is Intensity's guardian angel, IMHO. I'm a big fan, too.

- Albert Einstein