Educational

Author Topic: Troll bashing is fun  (Read 1438 times)

duncvis

Troll bashing is fun
« on: April 28, 2006, 04:45:12 AM »
Had to share this - its one of the reasons I haven't been posting as much - having too much fun here.

Don't think he was expecting such an amused response to his 'jews, niggers, fags, commies' cracks... enjoy. I certainly did.  ;D

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: Troll bashing is fun
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2006, 04:58:53 AM »
that guy is full of malarki
Misunderstood.

duncvis

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2006, 05:18:04 AM »
He wishes. I'm sure he fancies us, I've never seen such a closet case. :laugh:

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2006, 09:43:22 AM »
this is my favourite quote from the thread:

racist illegitimate spawn of Nick Griffin

:laugh: best insult ever!

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2006, 09:59:10 AM »
I remember having a set to with a National front member once.
He was handing out "chuck them out of our Britain" leaflets.
I pretty much ridiculed the cunt in front of his buddies, made a few comments hinting about his sexual orientation and rather dark features, he went nuts.

However the fun part was the other guys he was with ended up fighting with him, it was like oh my god she hinted he was part foreign and gay IN PUBLIC, we have to beat the shit out of him so we dont lose face even though hes our mate.

My work was done. My brother and his mates pants were soiled though through fear, they actually left me with the guy thinking i was gonna get a kicking!

I cant abide cunts like that, trying to force their twisted beliefs or their fantasist notions onto others.

Between them and the persistant fools that follow you begging for money. I go into town to shop, not to get plagued by people moaning about women in Africa having AIDS and how theyre upset theyre 5 or 6 children will have noone to look after them when theyre dead. Not my problem, just stop them pushing out so many kids when they know they have AIDS and are likely gonna pass the virus on, any real mother wouldnt give her child a death sentence if it could be avoided. Problem partially solved.

I was told however that apparently "its a different world over there, women dont want to use contraceptives even if they are given them from the charities, because they and there partners believe it is wrong, they are very religious and believe they have the right to have children and breastfeed regardless to weither they have AIDS, think they have AIDS or not, its not fair to compromise regarding their natural autonomy"

My reply was so theyre from a third world country AND retarded regardless of you trying to educate them, great.

I always find it funny how you can have someone prosecuted for knowingly giving you AIDS if you are in a "proper" relationship with them or married to them...however you cant yet prosecute your parents for passing the AIDS virus on to you.

Yes i sound cruel i know. ?:angel:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2006, 10:19:42 AM »
i saw that elsewhere, dunc - i nearly had apoplexy laughing.

an absolute gem.  mucho applaudi for that - i vote dunc for hero of the week.   :laugh:

FOAD

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2006, 10:54:10 PM »
Me Too

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2006, 04:20:30 AM »
i vote dunc for hiro of the week
here, here!
Misunderstood.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2006, 06:19:39 AM »
erm...

i do believe i said "hero", and not "hiro".

there is a difference, you know.   :P

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2006, 08:01:29 PM »
you don't miss a crumb.
no wonder your on a diet.
Misunderstood.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2006, 11:56:06 PM »
that's me!  i should be a copy editor, i reckon.

anyone else get completely pissed off with typos in books?  as in , has to go and calm down somewhere, when they spot one?

(and i'm on a diet cos, although underweight, i have serious food obsession problems, which are stratospheric, at the mo :( ).

Eamonn

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2006, 03:00:46 AM »
that's me!? i should be a copy editor, i reckon.

anyone else get completely pissed off with typos in books?? as in , has to go and calm down somewhere, when they spot one?

I get a little annoyed yes, because people are paid to make sure it doesnt happen yet doeas all the time. I get more annoyed if the book is an old classic because that means they've had, like, a hundred chances to get it right but probably have jujst added more typos.

(and i'm on a diet cos, although underweight, i have serious food obsession problems, which are stratospheric, at the mo :( ).

Maybe  your rising obsession is related to your lowering portions. If you didnt starve yourself your food obsession would lessen. (God, im good)

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2006, 03:45:17 AM »
Maybe  your rising obsession is related to your lowering portions. If you didnt starve yourself your food obsession would lessen. (God, im good)

erm... no, actually.  it's far more complcated than that.

and i wouldn't advise giving that advice to anyone with food/eating disorders - mine are comparatively managable, and your comments made me go a bit all shapes.  the gods alone know what the effect would be on someone with really serious difficulties.

Eamonn

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2006, 03:51:34 AM »
Maybe? your rising obsession is related to your lowering portions. If you didnt starve yourself your food obsession would lessen. (God, im good)

erm... no, actually.? it's far more complcated than that.

and i wouldn't advise giving that advice to anyone with food/eating disorders - mine are comparatively managable, and your comments made me go a bit all shapes.? the gods alone know what the effect would be on someone with really serious difficulties.

Actually i was speaking from experience, i became a 'health' nut for a while and eat next to fuck all but veg, healthy cereal like all-bran and fruit which left me thinking about food just about all the time.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2006, 06:15:16 AM »
aha!  that's cos you were hungry, then.

yep, makes sense, in that context.

however...

what about those "Breatharians", who claim they can survive on nothing but air?  (mind you, the way the particulates are building up in the atmosphere, won't be long before that could be true).  i have to say, anyone who's solicited my opinion as to whether they should try it gets a resounding "YES!" from me.  i mean, if they're that fucking stupid, the world would be a better place without them.

human compost - that's all they're good for, the lot of them.  ding 'em round the ear with a shovel, bury 'em, and let some useful flowers/veggies/trees grow.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2006, 06:17:52 AM by Lucifer »