Educational

Author Topic: That's NOT Supposed to be There!  (Read 548 times)

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
That's NOT Supposed to be There!
« on: April 27, 2006, 03:11:57 PM »
This is a thread about bad things you've found in your food before. I'll start if off. A few years ago I bought a Mr. Goodbar and when I took a bite out of it, one of the peanuts was extra chewy. I spit the piece out and looked at it closely. I noticed that the so-called peanut had segments. That when I realized I had just taken a bite out of a maggot. Needless to say I haven't eaten a Mr. Goodbar since then.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: That's NOT Supposed to be There!
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2006, 03:23:08 PM »
my mother claims the same story about Mr. Gagbar.

my wife found a used bandaid in her mashed potatoes at a restaurant.
Misunderstood.

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2006, 04:17:21 PM »
my former colleague's friend went to see her doctor, after she developed sores in her mouth. after examing her, her doctor informed her that the sores were caused by a sexually transmitted disease and proceeded to ask her about her recent sexual history.

the woman explained that she had been (faithfully) married to her husband for several years. also, she had not been intimate with her husband for some time, so that ruled out the possibility that the infection was due to her husband having an affair. after concluding that there was no way that she could've caught the disease via a sexual act, her doctor asked her to provide samples of food from her fridge that she had eaten in recent days. the samples were sent to a laboratory for tests.

when the results came back, the tests showed that a tub of coleslaw (that the woman had purchased from a drive-through branch of mcdonald's) contained TWO types of human semen.  :o the tests also confirmed that the semen contained the disease that the woman had been infected with.

the woman attempted to take legal action against the culprits but, due to the restaurant not being able to force its employees to provide semen / DNA samples, they were not able to pin-point the identities of the people responsible.

yeah, anyway, this story made my  stomach turn, and i haven't even eaten anything from a mcdonald's since i was a kid.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2006, 04:22:33 PM »
My mom found a slug in frozen broccoli spears when she was about my age.

My grandmother actually got an earwig IN HER MOUTH when trying to take pills one night but spat it out.

Worst I've found was a fly in a pre-prepared salad.? It could have been a lot worse; could have been half a fly.  And I got a free lunch out of it too (like I was in the mood to eat after that, but whatever.)
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.