Author Topic: Why? Oh Why?  (Read 2688 times)

Hypnotica_Gaze

Re: Why? Oh Why?
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2006, 09:34:10 PM »
Yeah.
well i kinda hate it right now, as it stays light for too long.............and gets light too early. Im prob just a bit of an oddball though. ;D

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2006, 09:36:12 PM »
There's something comforting about the dark; it makes me a lot more comfortable going out if there's nobody around.  I do like to get some sunlight though, and poke around my garden a bit while the insects are buzzing.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2006, 09:41:56 PM »
Yeah. Well my mum and bro are pretty much the same as me. Theyve adapted a similar routine.
My grandparents joke that we are a family of vampires.
Anyways i should check my emails then prob head to bed TRY get some sleep.
Night :P

Eamonn

« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2006, 02:57:10 AM »
Eamonn are you sure we havent met before, and i havent threatened to use a taser on you? ;D

Aye, and ye pure riddied me a dillion in front of re troops ya pure dafty yi. Never mind dollface, i can always pure batter intae yi anurer time. Need to shoot, re troops have found a letover kebab an i want ma fair share, YOUNG WINEY BOYS ALL RE WAY! *whistles primatively to communicate to the pack that it is me coming*

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2006, 07:53:07 AM »
Yeah.
well i kinda hate it right now, as it stays light for too long.............and gets light too early. Im prob just a bit of an oddball though. ;D

I'm anemic so I pretty much avoid sunlight like the plague. The sun is the equivalent of kryptonite for me. That's why I love winter. Barely any sun, and I have a lot more energy.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2006, 09:40:33 AM by SorceressPol »
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2006, 09:29:53 AM »
Yeah i also have re-occuring Anaemia. Well its a double edged sword for me, winters great cause it gets darker earlier but...its also bad for me temperature wise as i have Raynauds.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2006, 09:47:11 AM »
Don't you just love how the human body finds ways to fuck itself up so we're damned if we do and damned if we don't?
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2006, 10:00:19 AM »
I know, my bodys like a rubix cube.

Offline Draggon

• L337 H@X0R 0V T3H @$P13 L337
  • Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2006, 03:54:10 PM »
Draggon, i think you and i could be great friends.............I'll tell you what.......you hold them down and ill do the chopping.  ;D
You fascinate me....
If I met you I'm not sure if I'd want to fall to my knees and kiss your feet or run away screaming
"run with a pack, not with a herd"

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2006, 04:06:02 PM »
Or you could always do something that wouldn't be that easy for her to predict.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Draggon

• L337 H@X0R 0V T3H @$P13 L337
  • Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2006, 04:20:58 PM »
"run with a pack, not with a herd"

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2006, 06:08:20 PM »
Either way, youd still be getting down on your knees. ;D