Author Topic: Why? Oh Why?  (Read 2693 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: Why? Oh Why?
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2006, 05:51:45 PM »
Mcjagger you couldnt get to a ned-girls boobs

what is a ned-girl?

The female version of yourself.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2006, 05:52:10 PM »
i think its a bling bling girl
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2006, 05:55:10 PM »
You can read all about neds and sengas here:  http://www.glasgowsurvival.co.uk/
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2006, 06:14:33 PM »
Oh god here we go..........Mcjagger i dont want to give you nightmares.

Neds are the scummiest little runts ever.

The girl neds ok, the basic ones. Theyre basically these scruffy slappers, who are usually seen in tracksuits or the rolled up joggie bottoms so you can see their socks over them combo, they live in sportswear/leisurewear and trainers (unless theyre in full slapper mode wearing the cheap mini skirt and white pointy boots combo to go to a club), they like sitting on street corners outside off licenses shouting abuse at everyone going passed.

Usually puffing on cancer sticks or joints, drinking buckfast and alcopops covered in Argos gold jewellery usually with their names on it (prob so theyre druggie bfs can remember who they are), they have orange sunbed tans, the best ones have bleached hair, blonde streaks or cheap hair extensions, and are usually on drugs or drunk slurring insults.

Normally seen pushing one of their many kids they had at the age of 12 in a pram on the way to the social security to collect the benefits they get from pushing out as many bastards to different fathers as they can to get the free cash and a free house.

Just some of the descriptions you could google to find them. lol

Ive not even given you an actual photo, and i already feel sick describing them.

Theres this show here called Little Britain and they have this girl Vicky Pollard who is such a good example of a ned.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2006, 06:15:18 PM »
Actually that Glasgow-survival site used to be rather funny.  ;D

Postperson

« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2006, 06:19:04 PM »
they all look like eamonn

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2006, 07:12:57 PM »
Eamonn are you sure we havent met before, and i havent threatened to use a taser on you? ;D

Offline Praetor

• Constant Poster
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2006, 08:14:24 PM »
Neds sound very familair to something we have "down south" within the county/tropical zoo known as Essex

Some have evolved into a sub species known as boy racers who converse to mate (or attempt too at least as they usually find most of the other ones are male mostly) at Southend on sea. A lovely victorian sea side resort overlooking heavy industry on the otherside of the thames estury

Offline Draggon

• L337 H@X0R 0V T3H @$P13 L337
  • Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2006, 08:20:45 PM »
Draggon i could have been a good samaritan but well..........id rather dish out chemical castrations.
Well then you could've been downright saintly and taken his genes out of the pool for the good of all mankind :angel:
"run with a pack, not with a herd"

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2006, 08:56:34 PM »
Draggon, i think you and i could be great friends.............I'll tell you what.......you hold them down and ill do the chopping.  ;D

Yes Praetor, i know of the boy racers. I usually flick my middle finger at them going passed, hoping that i will distract them and they will crash into an oncoming lorry or something.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2006, 09:05:01 PM »
Don't you ever sleep?   :P

Looks like it's just us night-owl Brits again.  Want to go annoy omega?

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2006, 09:10:03 PM »
I am a night owl, i already confessed that :P

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2006, 09:13:28 PM »
I vary.  Sometimes I'll be awake from 06:00 to 22:00 or something 'normal' like that, but I can't stay stable like that, and always revert to being nocturnal.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2006, 09:24:50 PM »
Yes im pretty much the same however i havent had a "normal" pattern in years.
I used to get up around 8am then not go to sleep till around 2am the following morning.
But im not a "normal" hours kinda person, i prefer night-time.
Im usually awake till around 4am, 5am.
My body clock is just not into going any earlier than that at all unless im ill.

I suppose its all just being too used to a routine.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2006, 09:30:08 PM »
I tend to cycle forwards by 1-3 hours a day, so each day I'll go to sleep 1-3 hours later than than the previous one.  I hover more when I'm nocturnal and cycle faster when I'm getting a lot of light.