Educational

Author Topic: <waves to the guests>  (Read 1589 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
<waves to the guests>
« on: April 26, 2006, 06:01:11 PM »
There's 22 of you right now.  Any of you care to introduce yourselves?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

duncvis

Re: <waves to the guests>
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2006, 06:05:09 PM »
hi guests  :laugh:

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2006, 06:15:39 PM »
Just 4 guests now.   :(
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Eamonn

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2006, 06:16:56 PM »
Just 4 guests now.? ?:(

I guest they didnt like us enough to stay. :(

duncvis

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2006, 06:19:05 PM »
assuming it wasn't another swarm of googlebots...

Postperson

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2006, 06:23:19 PM »
It was a swarm, of some kind. Only 2 now. Strange.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2006, 07:38:05 PM »
Peter maybe your "stalker ex" has gathered herself a support group/fan club and theyre helping her keep a watchful eye on you. :D

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2006, 07:43:24 PM »
Peter maybe your "stalker ex" has gathered herself a support group/fan club and theyre helping her keep a watchful eye on you. :D

You misunderstand; the stalker was the ex's other ex; a guy she'd known for 5 years before she met me, who then stalked her for the duration of our relationship.

assuming it wasn't another swarm of googlebots...

If it was a swarm of googlebots, it's not done a hell of a lot for our google ranking.  I still can't find intensity through a search, though I do get some pages from the drivel.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2006, 07:49:17 PM »
nah he was secretly stalking you.........it was your long flowing locks that just captivated him.  :D

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2006, 07:54:30 PM »
nah he was secretly stalking you.........it was your long flowing locks that just captivated him.  :D

It's true.  People just love me for my hair.  I feel so dirty and used sometimes.   :'(

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2006, 08:17:18 PM »
they dont love you for your hair. they are secretly in love with your dog scruffs.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2006, 08:26:14 PM »
Gratuitous Scruffs pic:

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2006, 08:29:23 PM »
Yeah he knows who the real star in that pic is, and it aint you. ;)

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2006, 08:32:05 PM »
You're just jealous because my hair could beat up your hair.   :P

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2006, 08:37:58 PM »
My hair actually was originally down to just below my ass, and i cut it.......to the base of my spine.  Actually trimmed it tonight again a little bit, it was getting a bit unmanageable again, now down to my bellybutton.

But hair aside........id beat you in a real fight cos your such a girl, id also make you infertile in like 2seconds. (presuming your not already)  ;)

Its ok Peter dont be upset Scruffs steals your thunder. ;D

My doggys actually the same only difference is.......she kicks you out of the pic so she can get the attention all to herself, shes such a poser but very cute never the less.

I think animals can always manage to get the attention away from their owner in a photo.