Author Topic: Scrapheap calls out Flagg  (Read 3053 times)

Scrapheap

Scrapheap calls out Flagg
« on: March 26, 2007, 08:19:46 PM »
I know you fucking wankers read our board so grow a pair and register here Fagg Flagg.

I know what a piss-ant little despot you are and you're afraid to come out from under Alex's leggs to debate me here where you don't have the ability to censor my words.

This goes for any other Mod's/Admin who wants to take me on.   :upyours::fingers: :litigious: :flame:

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Re: Scrapheap calls out Flagg
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2007, 09:55:09 PM »
Hey scrapheap - I guess I'm the best you're gonna get. And I probably agree with half of what you're complaining about. But, hell I don't agree with you on everything, so what the fuck.

BTW - this is the first time I've found this site (suggested by a frightened ex-member here) and I am pretty damned sure that flagg is not aware of it (he's too young to come here anyhow).

EDIT: Hey, ignore all the stupid restrictions. Let's rumble. I've been assured that they don't have to apply. I'm asking for it.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2007, 02:58:00 AM by calandale »

Scrapheap

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2007, 09:13:06 AM »
 Fiist of all, I have to say that you have my respect for having a pair and showing the willingness to defend yourself in a forum where you have no admin power. God knows Alex Plank and half the mods over there don't have the guts to do what you're doing.

Flagg did leave me the impression that he was just a teenage punk but I thought I'd challenge him here just in case. This isn't the first time Alex has given athority to those who can't handle it. Of course, Alex's "power" goes to his own head as well, it doesn't suprise me that there's a fair amount of immature tyrants on that site.

Anyways, back to the issue at hand, can you retrieve ALL the deleted posts that I posted in the christian dating theread ?? Although my first posts were a bit harsh, I toned them down a bit and they STILL got deleted by Flagg.

One last thing. Did you read Alex's remarks about banning me in the "Has WP gone to crap" thread ?? What he said was a flat out fabrication. Alex and the mods never said shit to me. (Except one PM sent by flagg saying that one of my posts had been put back up)

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2007, 04:02:51 PM »
Fiist of all, I have to say that you have my respect for having a pair and showing the willingness to defend yourself in a forum where you have no admin power. God knows Alex Plank and half the mods over there don't have the guts to do what you're doing

Flagg did leave me the impression that he was just a teenage punk but I thought I'd challenge him here just in case. This isn't the first time Alex has given athority to those who can't handle it. Of course, Alex's "power" goes to his own head as well, it doesn't suprise me that there's a fair amount of immature tyrants on that site..

Yeah. Flagg's a kid, but he seems nice enough. I wouldn't be surprised if he was removed though. If he doesn't mellow out with deletions, I think he may be. 'Course, I may be as well, as I keep making it clear that I'm not too happy with the way things are being done. BUT, I'm not going to out and out violate the rules of the board just to make some sort of point.

Anyways, back to the issue at hand, can you retrieve ALL the deleted posts that I posted in the christian dating theread ?? Although my first posts were a bit harsh, I toned them down a bit and they STILL got deleted by Flagg.

Don't know. Some may be gone for good. Some are still around though, so yes, I can. Not going to though - sorry. It's neither worth the effort, nor would it be acceptable.

One last thing. Did you read Alex's remarks about banning me in the "Has WP gone to crap" thread ?? What he said was a flat out fabrication. Alex and the mods never said shit to me. (Except one PM sent by flagg saying that one of my posts had been put back up)

Yeah. I hear different things about alex (and others) all the time. Doesn't much effect anything though. I react to what happens directly. Don't really care if I'm a mod or not (there's no benifit to it at all - and a bit of annoyance). I rather like WP as a resource, and would rather not get banned outright though.

Age. Fac ut gaudeam

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2007, 12:44:55 AM »
You call my honor into question?

Very well then.

First, lets understand the motive - I hold atheists to a higher standard.

Why?

It's a part of my......

EVIL PLAN!

MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

My evil ploy to defeat every miserable bible-humper is quite ingenious.

Now let me explain:

For phase one my great grandfather, the great Charles Darwin created evolution.

It was stunning sucess! Every single bible-lover was sweating bullets!

The chruch was in a frenzy!

It was glorious!

*clears throat*

Now, after the intial outburst Darwin gathered the greatest minds of the 19th century and set in for the long haul.

We let the controversy die down so the theists would get weak and stupid - not to say they were ever strong or intelligent but it's better to err on the side of caution.

But in the year 1925 we struck back....

I am refering to the Scopes Trial of course.

Our great agent, Clarence Darrow was sent to push the theists beyond the limit of their weak minds.

Our agent did well for the circumstances but still it was a bit unsatisfactory.

We have since licked our wounds and bided our time.

Some... complications arose.

*COUGHstalinCOUGH*

But after we...dealt with the problem we resumed our course.

Todays plan is one of shock and awe.

For shock we use Deicide, Slayer and Marilyn Manson - highly effective and very catchy music if I do say so myself.

For Awe we have Dawkins and Dan Barker.

Now....

You violated the "Awe" area of the plan.

Running around with sub-par grammar screming "DONT DRINK DA COOLZ-AIDE" isn't very awe inspiring.

And for your information the cultists drank FLAVOR-Aid not Cool-Aid.

Atheists win by making the enemy looking bad - it's all about appearence in today's world.

And we look damn cool - nothing says edgy like an inverted cruxifix tattoed on your forehead.

Happy now?

Age. Fac ut gaudeam

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2007, 01:21:22 AM »
Wow....

I was way too whack when I made that post.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2007, 02:10:01 AM »
Whether or not this is flagg, it's not doing him too much good, I'd say.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2007, 02:12:10 AM »
That post definitely appears to be the ramblings of a madman, at least at first.

I think it's funny that my old comment about the "WP Cool-ade" has taken hold.

:LMAO:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Age. Fac ut gaudeam

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2007, 02:15:47 AM »
I just couldn't resist insulting the bastard.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2007, 02:17:09 AM »
That post definitely appears to be the ramblings of a madman, at least at first.

I think it's funny that my old comment about the "WP Cool-ade" has taken hold.

:LMAO:

I think it is too funny our guest knows what Jim Jones' cultist followers actually drank.

:clap:

Age. Fac ut gaudeam

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2007, 02:20:16 AM »
What can I say?

I'm a magic man, I got a magic mind. :eyebrows:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2007, 05:10:01 AM »
sounds like the rantings of the fluffy one.
Misunderstood.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2007, 05:12:05 AM »
sounds like the rantings of the fluffy one.

I think it is Flagg.  Too bad he is too young to join us.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2007, 05:17:05 AM »
i thought guests were only allowed to post in the free for all forum.

Misunderstood.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2007, 05:19:32 AM »
i thought guests were only allowed to post in the free for all forum.

Apparently they can post here too.  It makes sense when you think about, it because guests can respond to their call-outs here.