Author Topic: Wrong Planet has gone from bad to worse.  (Read 8537 times)

CODLAG

Re: Wrong Planet has gone from bad to worse.
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2007, 07:01:01 PM »
Oh dear. Just as I expected, this forum is pathetic.

CODLAG

« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2007, 07:01:52 PM »
Lmao. What do you have against WP? Please elaborate.
for one, the attacks on my computer.

you got power now?
but have you control over your own life?

I understand more than you could possibly know.

Offline zer0

• Constant Poster
  • The Great Korvhund-o
    • Bento & Starchky dot com
« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2007, 07:02:11 PM »
I, too, am beginning to experience a certain feeling of "CODLAG" being a sockpuppet and/or alias for "Rapturous". I dunno why. Just call it a gut feeling, I guess. :)

Oh deary me, not only is your IQ showing a severe lack, but also your faulty intuition, haha. Too amusing. Not very observant are we.

Oh... deary/dear. I've just been... insulted by someone on the Internet that I don't even know and who has never met me!

I... I feel bad now... :-[
Den som läser detta är dum.

Rapturous

« Reply #48 on: March 25, 2007, 07:02:48 PM »
I can hear their brains clicking away laboriously as they try and work out who we are...  :evillaugh:

Rapturous

« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2007, 07:03:54 PM »
I, too, am beginning to experience a certain feeling of "CODLAG" being a sockpuppet and/or alias for "Rapturous". I dunno why. Just call it a gut feeling, I guess. :)

Oh deary me, not only is your IQ showing a severe lack, but also your faulty intuition, haha. Too amusing. Not very observant are we.

Oh... deary/dear. I've just been... insulted by someone on the Internet that I don't even know and who has never met me!

Is that the best effort you have for sarcasm? I am disappointed.  ::)

CODLAG

« Reply #50 on: March 25, 2007, 07:04:24 PM »

It's opposites day!

duncvis

« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2007, 07:04:41 PM »
Lame. I smell Ascanian bullshit. If anyone needs me I'll be asleep.  ::) :zzz:

CODLAG

« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2007, 07:05:27 PM »

Who's Ascan?

Rapturous

« Reply #53 on: March 25, 2007, 07:07:30 PM »

LOL, I see that name come up frequently when you lot cannot find anyone else to shit on. Pathetic. You wanna know what is lame? The constant criticisms of Alex Plank and Wp when you are running this heap of shit with only 3 main areas of conversation. Wp may have it's flaws, but I think its success in comparison to this place is shown best in the variety and quantity and indeed, quality of members posting there. Nothing your tiny little mind can come up with can change that.

Offline zer0

• Constant Poster
  • The Great Korvhund-o
    • Bento & Starchky dot com
« Reply #54 on: March 25, 2007, 07:08:57 PM »
I can hear their brains clicking away laboriously as they try and work out who we are...  :evillaugh:

A good hint to your identity (besides your IP address, that is) can be gleaned by just asking oneself who might get uptight enough over the initial post in this thread to start flooding it with garbage by way of apparant sockpuppetry. Since the initial post criticized "Aspie_For_The_Lord", I still think him to be the most likely candidate for this inane flaming, in spite of the difference in writing styles. Or rather because of them. After all, if you want to disguise your identity online, one of the best ways is to adopt a different style of writing than you'd usually make use of. Either that or you're just some WP fanboy who can't handle any kind of critique of the website you like to frequent. Or a mod on said website. But I'm still betting on the first option, myself.
Den som läser detta är dum.

CODLAG

« Reply #55 on: March 25, 2007, 07:10:17 PM »
Hah, where are they now?

I think we scared them off =(

EDIT:

Wouldn't A_F_T_L stay away from here, due to his religious beliefs?  ::)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2007, 07:12:04 PM by CODLAG »

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #56 on: March 25, 2007, 07:11:17 PM »
according to your email (which anyone can click), you are the same person, dipshits.
Misunderstood.

Rapturous

« Reply #57 on: March 25, 2007, 07:12:20 PM »

A good hint to your identity (besides your IP address, that is) can be gleaned by just asking oneself who might get uptight enough over the initial post in this thread to start flooding it with garbage by way of apparant sockpuppetry. Since the initial post criticized "Aspie_For_The_Lord", I still think him to be the most likely candidate for this inane flaming, in spite of the difference in writing styles. Or rather because of them. After all, if you want to disguise your identity online, one of the best ways is to adopt a different style of writing than you'd usually make use of. Either that or you're just some WP fanboy who can't handle any kind of critique of the website you like to frequent. Or a mod on said website. But I'm still betting on the first option, myself.

Oh dear, oh dear... I must say, I am disappointed. I do so hate to be associated with a religious nut, but there you go... believe as you wish, it makes little difference to me...although your method of logical deduction is very primitive, I must say.  :green:

duncvis

« Reply #58 on: March 25, 2007, 07:13:14 PM »
I know who CODLAG is. Tsk tsk.

CODLAG

« Reply #59 on: March 25, 2007, 07:13:35 PM »
according to your email (which anyone can click), you are the same person, dipshits.

Retard, read the whole thread, I said I let my friend use that email address.