Author Topic: Wrong Planet has gone from bad to worse.  (Read 8444 times)

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
Re: Wrong Planet has gone from bad to worse.
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2007, 06:08:58 PM »
Who are you talking to, CODLAG?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

CODLAG

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2007, 06:18:41 PM »
The WP-hating Intensity squared members that happen to read this thread, of course. 
« Last Edit: March 25, 2007, 06:20:39 PM by CODLAG »

Scrapheap

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2007, 06:30:40 PM »
I only hate what WP is becoming.

CODLAG

« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2007, 06:32:23 PM »
I only hate what WP is becoming.

What is WP becoming?

Rapturous

« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2007, 06:33:22 PM »
I wouldn't worry CODLAG, the peeps here seem to have nothing better to do than to diss people behind their backs rather than get on with their own business  >:D I think variety is the spice of life, who the fuck wants a hundred Intensities. Each forum serves its own purpose...be boring if they all had the same rules and allowances.

Offline zer0

• Constant Poster
  • The Great Korvhund-o
    • Bento & Starchky dot com
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2007, 06:38:21 PM »
I wouldn't worry CODLAG, the peeps here seem to have nothing better to do than to diss people behind their backs rather than get on with their own business  >:D I think variety is the spice of life, who the fuck wants a hundred Intensities. Each forum serves its own purpose...be boring if they all had the same rules and allowances.

Heh. The name "Rapturous" does not in any way indicate you might be that "Aspie_for_the_Lord" -guy from WP or anything... ;)
Den som läser detta är dum.

Scrapheap

« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2007, 06:40:08 PM »

Heh. The name "Rapturous" does not in any way indicate you might be that "Aspie_for_the_Lord" -guy from WP or anything... ;)

No, I don't think so .................... He'd go to hell for saying "fuck" for example ....  ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Rapturous

« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2007, 06:40:32 PM »

Oh, guess away ;) be my guest.

duncvis

« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2007, 06:41:29 PM »
I smell sockpuppetry.  :wanker:

Offline zer0

• Constant Poster
  • The Great Korvhund-o
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2007, 06:42:29 PM »

No, I don't think so .................... He'd go to hell for saying "fuck" for example ....  ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Not if he said the word "fuck" IN THE NAME OF THE LORD!!!1 ;D

Scrapheap

« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2007, 06:43:37 PM »

You mean an intensity member ?? I thought it was agreed that posting anonymously here did'nt constitute "Sock puppetry"

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2007, 06:44:32 PM »

You mean other than our rapturous, cod lagging guest? The last time my cods lagged, it was far from rapturous.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2007, 06:47:07 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

CODLAG

« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2007, 06:45:05 PM »

No. I just leant my spare email to my friend, who wanted to post here as well, without giving out their email address.

Rapturous

« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2007, 06:46:02 PM »
I smell people who have so little excitement in their lives that this is their only form of drama ;)
I feel so honoured to be providing your only form of entertainment.

Offline zer0

• Constant Poster
  • The Great Korvhund-o
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2007, 06:46:56 PM »

No. I just leant my spare email to my friend, who wanted to post here as well, without giving out their email address.

But will your friend say "fuck" IN THE NAME OF THE LORD?!??