Educational

Author Topic: A certain type of aspie...(especially on WP)  (Read 918 times)

Offline Tom/Mutate

• bass martian
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
A certain type of aspie...(especially on WP)
« on: March 12, 2007, 03:51:56 AM »
There seem to be some aspies who have a contrived persona as an innocent, bemused alien who is constantly confused by the "crazy, illogical NT world" and how it differs from their sensible, straightforward way of thinking, but then uses this "childlike innocent" persona to forward their extreme views, eg

"I don't understand your complicated NT politics and illogical double menaings, all I know is, it is clear to me that black people are inferior to whites.  This is so obvious to my reasonable mind I don't understand why NTs can't see it"  etc etc

duncvis

Re: A certain type of aspie...(especially on WP)
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2007, 03:54:21 AM »
:LMAO:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2007, 04:11:22 AM »
There seem to be some aspies who have a contrived persona as an innocent, bemused alien who is constantly confused by the "crazy, illogical NT world" and how it differs from their sensible, straightforward way of thinking, but then uses this "childlike innocent" persona to forward their extreme views, eg

"I don't understand your complicated NT politics and illogical double menaings, all I know is, it is clear to me that black people are inferior to whites.  This is so obvious to my reasonable mind I don't understand why NTs can't see it"  etc etc

Yes, then if you try to explain anything to them, they keep saying the same nonsense over and over again, as if that is an argument, and then they probably call you a NT, since quite obviously to them the only real aspies are people who are like themselves in every way.

:green:

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2007, 07:22:06 AM »

Yes, then if you try to explain anything to them, they keep saying the same nonsense over and over again, as if that is an argument, and then they probably call you a NT, since quite obviously to them the only real aspies are people who are like themselves in every way.

:green:
+
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2007, 10:40:24 AM »
This type of aspie is kind of funny, though. This was gleaned from WP a few minutes ago.

Quote from: Spy
YES!!!!! I'VE NOW FLOODED THIS PLACE WITH OBSCENE POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

The posts I saw were in hex, but I don't read hex and looking up an online translator seems like an arsing, right now.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2007, 10:49:48 AM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

ozymandias

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2007, 11:53:06 AM »
Man, does this thread remind me of Compaq-Pikachu from aspergianisland and his views that all NT's should be put in concentration camps.  And the persona that he put forth that he was soooooooo very logical.  He was exactly as Callaway described!  Even Amy thought he was a troubled individual!

Offline Tom/Mutate

• bass martian
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2007, 01:56:15 PM »
Man, does this thread remind me of Compaq-Pikachu from aspergianisland and his views that all NT's should be put in concentration camps.  And the persona that he put forth that he was soooooooo very logical.  He was exactly as Callaway described!  Even Amy thought he was a troubled individual!

Yes, I liked him, one of my earliest aspie role models. ;)

ozymandias

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2007, 03:00:08 PM »
Well, I'm glad you liked him, he certainly could use all the friends that he could get.  But, to me and others, he crossed a line that should not be crossed.    Oh and I misspelled his first user name, it was "Compac-pikachu, not "Compaq", two different people.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2007, 03:01:41 PM by ozymandias »

duncvis

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2007, 03:01:54 PM »
Well, I'm glad you liked him, he certainly could use all the friends that he could get.  But, to me and others, he crossed a line that should not be crossed. 

I think you missed La Mala's ;) there Ozy...

Offline Tom/Mutate

• bass martian
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2007, 03:16:54 PM »
I always thought he (compu) was joking to be honest.  i took it as an elaborate spoof of "nt hating" aspies taken to the next logical step.

ozymandias

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2007, 03:31:30 PM »
I always thought he (compu) was joking to be honest.  i took it as an elaborate spoof of "nt hating" aspies taken to the next logical step.

Ok, I goofed again, it was Compu-Pikachu, so sorry to the person who uses, "Compaq" in their user name.  It has been awhile since he disappeared from AI.  Yep, I missed the  ;), my bad.  To be serious, I don't think he was spoofing, but, still, spoof or no spoof, to advocate "extermination" of NT's as inferior beings ala the Nazi style.  Was going too far, WAY TOO FAR. 

duncvis

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2007, 03:41:23 PM »
I think the word you're looking for is 'fuckwit'.

Offline apatura_iris

• Conspiracy Theorist of the Aspie Elite
  • Part of the Chaos
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2007, 03:56:46 PM »
The whole NT devil VS AS angel thing really gets on my nerves.

We shouldn't confuse being able to relate to each other with being saints.  Quite the contrary, we seemed to be a rather f-ed up bunch.

duncvis

« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2007, 03:57:27 PM »
Amen. +

ozymandias

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2007, 04:17:17 PM »
I think the word you're looking for is 'fuckwit'.

Well, I wouldn't use that to describe him, more like, severely delusional and disturbed, not unlike some individuals that I refuse to name.  He even had another persona that was his "human" side and would be used to address those of us who were talking to him.  It got to be a bit much after awhile.  He started to approach "LGB" level  of tiresome.

I'm not unfamiliar with my own rage at some things about SOME NT's that make me want to go berserk with the flaming hammer of justice.
But, there's more than a few aspies that make me cringe at the things that come out of their minds and onto a public forum.