Author Topic: I got a hand down book today have people read it  (Read 744 times)

Offline Praetor

• Constant Poster
I got a hand down book today have people read it
« on: April 25, 2006, 07:19:10 AM »
Its called

Life, Interupted: The memoir of a near person
by james McConnel

I gather its something to do with tourettes syndrome reading the back of it.

Eamonn

Re: I got a hand down book today have people read it
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2006, 09:41:27 AM »
I think i know what your on about, it's a sequel to that holywood movie "Girl interrupted", innit.

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2006, 11:15:16 AM »
Laz, you look like Neil from The Young Ones in your new avatar.  :P

would anyone like any lentils?  :laugh:

Offline Praetor

• Constant Poster
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2006, 05:27:06 PM »
You don't know how many times ive heard the phrase "get a hair cut you hippy" it gets old very fast

Nothing wrong with lentils makes the best soup ever \M/

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2006, 05:33:47 PM »
nah, i'm not talking specifically about the length of your hair - it's the way that you've got the front bits of your centre parting tucked behind your ears that gives you the Neil-look..... and, the way it loks like you're about to say "heavy, maaan!"

Offline Praetor

• Constant Poster
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2006, 05:39:44 PM »
I'll have to make an animated gif avatar there always funny. I don't own my own digital camera though so I either nick the fathers the brothers or the girlfriends or I conspire with Omega females foot fetish feline pet to nick hers

Offline Praetor

• Constant Poster
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2006, 05:44:32 PM »
it's the way that you've got the front bits of your centre parting tucked behind your ears that gives you the Neil-look..... and, the way it loks like you're about to say "heavy, maaan!"

God damn It despite giving up the ganja along time ago I still can't escape the stoner look. Clearly im destined to my fate now, god damn those college years. The only reason I have my hair like that is so It doesn't get in my way when driving

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2006, 05:50:26 PM »
I'll have to make an animated gif avatar there always funny. I don't own my own digital camera though so I either nick the fathers the brothers or the girlfriends or I conspire with Omega females foot fetish feline pet to nick hers

oh, so that's what you two were looking so shifty about when i came back from the bathroom.  :police:

The only reason I have my hair like that is so It doesn't get in my way when driving

you were driving at the exact moment that picture was taken?!  :P i get accused of being a hippy / stoner, too. and don't say that's because i am, you bugger.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2006, 05:48:06 AM »
laz,
your hair looks really healthy.  i used to have really long hair and i could never get it to look healthy like that. splitends and all.  do you lrun a brush through it 100 times each day.  tons of conditioner.  what is your secret.  it used to be so frustrating.
i am too old now but, still remain curious.
i had granted womens healthy hair to the fact that it was a lifelong attribute, they would cut the split ends and then it would grow longer before they returned. cut  again, longer again, over and over since they we little girls.  but certainly you didn't have long hair as a boy.
Misunderstood.