Author Topic: How To Delete Your Account  (Read 15723 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: How To Delete Your Account
« Reply #75 on: March 01, 2007, 08:04:02 PM »
How many account deletions have we had so far?  And how many of those have returned?  Sometimes it feels like we have a revolving door here.

Several.  Almost all of them, sooner or later.  Some of the deletions are multiple account deletions by the same person, like Shima, Eamonn or Peaguy.

I've only deleted my account once and even then it was because i thought duncvis was going to ban me so thought i was jumping before being pushed.

Are you talking about the counter-coup where you banned Duncvis first, or is this another time?

Weren't you both eamonn and BIG EAMONN! and weren't both of those accounts deleted?

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?topic=150.0

Their the same account. Different screename.

When an account is deleted, it reverts to the official Username of the member, not the member's screen name, Eamonn.  That is why John Cooper's old posts from the last time he registered say McJ on them, even though he was using several screen names.  His screen name was Hiro the last time he deleted his account, but McJ was his official Username.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #76 on: March 01, 2007, 08:17:09 PM »
How many account deletions have we had so far?  And how many of those have returned?  Sometimes it feels like we have a revolving door here.

Several.  Almost all of them, sooner or later.  Some of the deletions are multiple account deletions by the same person, like Shima, Eamonn or Peaguy.

I've only deleted my account once and even then it was because i thought duncvis was going to ban me so thought i was jumping before being pushed.

that was cowardly.

a bigger man would have called the bluff, and forced the other into action....go down fighting.
bitch!

Tough guys always like to stay in control. I guess you wouldnt know.
i suppose that running away in fear....like a little girl....i sremaining in control!
Bitch.
Misunderstood.

Eamonn

« Reply #77 on: March 01, 2007, 08:53:12 PM »

Are you talking about the counter-coup where you banned Duncvis first, or is this another time?

Weren't you both eamonn and BIG EAMONN! and weren't both of those accounts deleted?

Their the same account. Different screename.

When an account is deleted, it reverts to the official Username of the member, not the member's screen name, Eamonn.  That is why John Cooper's old posts from the last time he registered say McJ on them, even though he was using several screen names.  His screen name was Hiro the last time he deleted his account, but McJ was his official Username.

Strange. The only thing i can think of is when i changed my name back to 'Eamonn', i couldnt gain access and Duncvis sent me a new password. MAybe he deleted my other account? I've only deleted one as my memory serves me.

Eamonn

« Reply #78 on: March 01, 2007, 08:55:28 PM »

that was cowardly.

a bigger man would have called the bluff, and forced the other into action....go down fighting.
bitch!

i suppose that running away in fear....like a little girl....i sremaining in control!
Bitch.

Funny that you should go running to me apologising for your misconduct and being a prick, then, over the whole issue. Once again, i win. You're beneath me.

The_P

« Reply #79 on: March 02, 2007, 05:02:48 AM »

Hahahaha! Good times.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #80 on: March 02, 2007, 05:40:21 AM »
I had a real problem posting here I am sorry that That I got on PI bad side. Thanks everybody for knotting My karma down a bit.

You didn't get on my bad side- I was a little pissed that you accused me of locking threads again-  since not only did I not do it, I have never done it.

The_P

« Reply #81 on: March 02, 2007, 06:44:33 AM »

that was cowardly.

bitch!

Bitch.

Funny that you should go running to me apologising for your misconduct and being a prick, then, over the whole issue. Once again, i win. You're beneath me.

I agree with Eamonn. Whenever McJ acts like a prick, he immediately apologises afterwards then tells you how much admiration and respect he has for ya. Faggs clearly got issues.

Eamonn you're a bull queer, but I have deep admiration for you, for you are my equal, my friend.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #82 on: March 02, 2007, 06:49:52 AM »

that was cowardly.

bitch!

Bitch.

I agree with Eamonn. Whenever McJ acts like a prick, he immediately apologises afterwards then tells you how much admiration and respect he has for ya. Faggs clearly got issues.

Eamonn you're a bull queer, but I have deep admiration for you, for you are my equal, my friend.
sychophant!
Misunderstood.

The_P

« Reply #83 on: March 02, 2007, 06:52:00 AM »

that was cowardly.

bitch!

Bitch.

sychophant!

I was merely making a mockery of your pathetic online behaviour.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #84 on: March 02, 2007, 06:53:16 AM »

that was cowardly.

bitch!

Bitch.

sychophant!

I was merely making a mockery of your pathetic online behaviour.

funny how my behaviour is consistent.

please look at the plank in your own eye before addressing the splinter in mine.
Misunderstood.

The_P

« Reply #85 on: March 02, 2007, 06:55:35 AM »
So when are you going to deliver your sycophantic speech, Faggs? I'm eager to know.

Is it going to be on the lines of: "You may have a big plank, but you're still my hero."?
« Last Edit: March 02, 2007, 06:59:06 AM by The_P »

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #86 on: March 02, 2007, 06:56:15 AM »
So when are you going to deliver your sycophantic speech, Faggs? I'm eager to know.

next time you pwn me then i will kiss your arse.
Misunderstood.

The_P

« Reply #87 on: March 02, 2007, 07:00:04 AM »

Please don't; I wouldn't know where your buck-toothed, hillbilly mouth have been.

Eamonn

« Reply #88 on: March 02, 2007, 07:56:06 AM »

Then he'd have more spunk all over his arse than if he'd went to a ginger fetish convention for sodomites. Leave Pea alone for he is nearly my equal.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #89 on: March 02, 2007, 08:04:15 AM »

Then he'd have more spunk all over his arse than if he'd went to a ginger fetish convention for sodomites. Leave Pea alone for he is nearly my equal.

help me mommy!
Heeeeeelp!
Misunderstood.