Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 250473 times)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #18495 on: May 31, 2011, 02:36:28 PM »
ORANGE

It hurts.

Really sick of the orange-and-black uniform?  :hug:

I had to go to a bank with my ex today. And there was this overly designed space, with HUGE amounts of orange. Really overly designed. Massive space, two extremely long counters, and only two, also overly designed people working there.
We had to wait for a long time. And after that, the employee was far from effective, and also tried to sell us all kinds of products. So, I got an orange OD today.

Orange was never a colour I liked, some kinds of orange, and some types of blue really hurt. This was the hurting kind.

When I came home, I had to hoist myself in black and orange after a short time. But, the uniform has paled a bit in the sun, so, it is not that painful any more. And it was weather for a jacket too, the jacket is not as bad as the shirt.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #18496 on: May 31, 2011, 02:37:54 PM »
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #18497 on: May 31, 2011, 04:31:23 PM »

I don't get that show. I saw an episode and figured that asshole needs a knuckle sandwich. Hard for me to like a show when I want to belt the protagonist.  :dunno:

:laugh:

I like the guy.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18498 on: May 31, 2011, 04:50:56 PM »
my mum and stepdad love House

I've never watched it properly before though, just a bit of some episodes I think

I reckon I would probably like it, but I don't wanna get into more tv shows as I already watch Bones and hollyoaks and occasionally other crap. It can end up taking up too much of your time

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #18499 on: May 31, 2011, 07:01:54 PM »
Ground wire for the lights  on the right side on my trailer is fucked and I must run a new one
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #18500 on: June 01, 2011, 05:21:50 AM »
I have a couple of itchy red bug bites on my arms.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #18501 on: June 01, 2011, 05:36:14 AM »
[size=500pt]FUCK[/size]

Transmission problems on the wife's car and possibly on the truck as well
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

midlifeaspie

« Reply #18502 on: June 01, 2011, 10:11:54 AM »
[size=500pt]FUCK[/size]

Transmission problems on the wife's car and possibly on the truck as well

500pt must be a bit too large.  Sorry about the car  :(

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #18503 on: June 01, 2011, 01:54:15 PM »
my mum and stepdad love House

I've never watched it properly before though, just a bit of some episodes I think

I reckon I would probably like it, but I don't wanna get into more tv shows as I already watch Bones and hollyoaks and occasionally other crap. It can end up taking up too much of your time

I know what you mean. I tend to watch one show at a time, for that reason and because I'm a spazz. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline WolFish

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #18504 on: June 01, 2011, 02:40:28 PM »
*thought* i had an appointment for the end of June. i watched them put it in the computer and the secretary wrote out a card. i used the card today to call to change the day of the appointment.
the appointment is in MA and I am in FL
today they say I never had an appointment. now they can't see me until August.
thank god I hadn't made plane reservations yet.
Mark Twain: “Never argue with a [troll], onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

#Dancewithgarygopher

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #18505 on: June 01, 2011, 09:18:17 PM »
Only ate half of my chicken parmigiana sub. Chicken fillet was still half frozen :thumbdn:

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #18506 on: June 01, 2011, 10:13:06 PM »
Stupid bug bites; I'm having a localised allergic reaction to them.  The skin for a cm or two around them is red and hard, and there's an area of more modestly inflamed skin about the size of the palm of my hands around each of them.  I also felt a little sting near my jawline when I was in the garden about an hour ago, and I'm hoping that my face won't be the next thing to swell up.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #18507 on: June 01, 2011, 10:14:53 PM »
Stupid bug bites; I'm having a localised allergic reaction to them.  The skin for a cm or two around them is red and hard, and there's an area of more modestly inflamed skin about the size of the palm of my hands around each of them.  I also felt a little sting near my jawline when I was in the garden about an hour ago, and I'm hoping that my face won't be the next thing to swell up.

Do you have any cortisone cream or anything else you can use to reduce the swellings?   :orly:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #18508 on: June 01, 2011, 10:41:48 PM »

Do you have any cortisone cream or anything else you can use to reduce the swellings?   :orly:

I've been applying hydrocortisone cream, but I don't know if it's doing much good. 

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18509 on: June 01, 2011, 10:49:39 PM »

I've been applying hydrocortisone cream, but I don't know if it's doing much good. 

Do you have any antihistamine like Benadryl?