Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 249836 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #18255 on: May 11, 2011, 10:22:17 AM »
I upgraded to Firefox 4 and now I have to figure out how to deal with the changes to the UI.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Celticgoddess

« Reply #18256 on: May 11, 2011, 10:41:31 AM »
There has got to be an end to the madness. I'm so done with it all.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18257 on: May 11, 2011, 12:18:34 PM »
Learnign Support are shite. They fucked up again and put me in a room full of other people for my exam, when they know I'm meant to be in a room on my own , according to my PLP

I called my mum as soon as I got there and saw though, and she contacted them and my tutor. They didn't even bothr to respond but my tutor did and he sorted it out. After ten minutes into the exam someone came and got me and moved me into my own room

Still annoying though. I had names (historians) and stuff quickly jammed into my head, and forgot some of them from stressing out about that before I went in

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #18258 on: May 11, 2011, 12:38:02 PM »
I upgraded to Firefox 4 and now I have to figure out how to deal with the changes to the UI.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/status-4-evar/
Uncheck "Tabs on Top" on the context menu next to the tabs.
Check "Menu Bar" on that same context menu.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #18259 on: May 11, 2011, 01:38:28 PM »
A wall on the house I was working on had blocks in the wall which lead to three times as much work
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18260 on: May 11, 2011, 08:26:21 PM »
Good luck with the exam, Soph.

I always preferred exams to assignments: exams require memory, and mine is excellent. Assignments require organisational skills: mine are abysmal.

I always get confused by the referencing: I get the in-text rules mixed up with the rules for the reference list, I get APA style (which I'm meant to use) mixed up with Harvard style (which is what I first learned), and I keep finding cases where I can't find out what the rule is.
I don't know why it's so difficult.  :(
I use APA style too (well of course, I am doing psychology) and I am ok at it enough to not have to look up how to do it.
Learnign Support are shite. They fucked up again and put me in a room full of other people for my exam, when they know I'm meant to be in a room on my own , according to my PLP

I called my mum as soon as I got there and saw though, and she contacted them and my tutor. They didn't even bothr to respond but my tutor did and he sorted it out. After ten minutes into the exam someone came and got me and moved me into my own room

Still annoying though. I had names (historians) and stuff quickly jammed into my head, and forgot some of them from stressing out about that before I went in
After all that, I hope you did well in the exam. I get similar conditions I suppose you could call them, I get grey paper (white gives me headaches) and I get my exam in a smaller room with only a few people instead of in the crowded gym where I would be driven to distraction.

Last year, though, I had this guy sat behind me who kept sighing and that really pissed me off, I couldn't handle it and left the exam early.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

P7PSP

« Reply #18261 on: May 12, 2011, 01:17:24 AM »
An ad just came on my tv with that annoying cocksucker Billy  :darnit: Mays on it.  :finger: That fucking loud piece of shit has been deceased for almost 2 years and still manages to annoy people from beyond the grave. Fucking poltergeist assfuck cocksucker!

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #18262 on: May 12, 2011, 01:20:15 AM »
An ad just came on my tv with that annoying cocksucker Billy  :darnit: Mays on it.  :finger: That fucking loud piece of shit has been deceased for almost 2 years and still manages to annoy people from beyond the grave. Fucking poltergeist assfuck cocksucker!

Annoying people from beyond the grave is BRAVE!  Most people can only do that by disinheriting their family members!   :arrr:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #18263 on: May 12, 2011, 02:49:02 AM »
Mum's having one of her periodic worries about my medication.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #18264 on: May 12, 2011, 02:50:42 AM »

Would she feel better if she talked to your doctor about it, with your permission/in your presence?  :chin:

People forget.

P7PSP

« Reply #18265 on: May 12, 2011, 03:08:25 AM »

Annoying people from beyond the grave is BRAVE!  Most people can only do that by disinheriting their family members!   :arrr:
Please stop making excuses for Billy Mays cbc. You have done enough already.  :police:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #18266 on: May 12, 2011, 03:11:38 AM »

Please stop making excuses for Billy Mays cbc. You have done enough already.  :police:

But I'm a giver!  I always want to do more!   :2thumbsup:

People forget.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #18267 on: May 12, 2011, 03:47:26 AM »

Would she feel better if she talked to your doctor about it, with your permission/in your presence?  :chin:

Probably not, since the psychiatrist doesn't know much about it either, however my uncle is a GP and has helpfully assured mum that the dexamphetamine will rot my brain.

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #18268 on: May 12, 2011, 05:23:26 AM »

I mamaged to adjust to it and the UI doesn't seem all that different now.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18269 on: May 12, 2011, 05:27:13 AM »

Probably not, since the psychiatrist doesn't know much about it either, however my uncle is a GP and has helpfully assured mum that the dexamphetamine will rot my brain.

He told her that it will rot your brain?  Why does he think that?