Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 250393 times)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #18150 on: May 04, 2011, 07:29:31 AM »
What a coincidence. I just got done running almost a mile and a half.  :zoinks:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #18151 on: May 04, 2011, 07:48:10 AM »
My workman's compensation insurance carrier dropped me with no explanation  :grrr:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #18152 on: May 04, 2011, 08:48:02 AM »
Fucked up today, OCD-wise. :GA:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #18153 on: May 04, 2011, 08:49:49 AM »
My workman's compensation insurance carrier dropped me with no explanation  :grrr:

Just got the call the company had too many accounts in my state.  You think they could have said as much in the certified letter they send and put me into a panic with

George Bernard Shaw

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #18154 on: May 04, 2011, 09:13:55 AM »

Just got the call the company had too many accounts in my state.  You think they could have said as much in the certified letter they send and put me into a panic with

Will they hand you over to someone else?

Can they just drop you? That's a breach of contract isn't it?
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #18155 on: May 04, 2011, 09:15:49 AM »

The policy is up in July I have coverage till then.  My agent is looking for another company for me now but it's frustrating I have had the same policy for seven years 

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18156 on: May 04, 2011, 11:46:05 AM »

The policy is up in July I have coverage till then.  My agent is looking for another company for me now but it's frustrating I have had the same policy for seven years 

That sucks, but I hate health insurance companies anyway.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #18157 on: May 04, 2011, 11:50:18 AM »
The Conservatives won a majority government last night.  :thumbdn:

You'll just have to start an underground rebellion!   :arrr:
Well considering this gives the Conservatives 4 years to ruin the country without interruption (if you win a majority, no one can force an election until 4 years time) then I suppose it gives me lots of time to get organized :P

I think your conservatives are like our center-left moderates.

Conservatives = Republican
Liberals = Democats

Then we also have the NDP and the Green Party.

What I meant was that our two countries have different goalposts.  Our conservatives are trying to redefine the definition of rape so that coercion doesn't count.  Our conservatives are trying to force the elderly off government provided healthcare.  Our conservatives define our current condition of 2.5 wars "peacetime".  I think Canadian "conservatives" inhabit a space significantly to the left of American conservatives.  Am I wrong?
No, I think it's opposite of that. I'm a bit confused, to be honest. For instance, the Conservative Party of Canada is against abortion and same-sex marriage. Their strong voter base tends to align with large corporations and that's where their funding comes from, whereas the Liberals are more family based, pro-choice, pro gay marriage.

So wouldn't that make the Liberals on the left and the Conservatives on the right?

Yes.  I'm not sure how we are not on the same page  :autism:

What I am trying to say is that it seems to me that the center point in America is much further to the right than the center point in Canada.

Offline lutra

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • nosce te ipsum
« Reply #18158 on: May 04, 2011, 02:36:02 PM »
My ears are bothering me again. (meh)
Solum certum nihil esse certi et homine nihil miserius aut superbius.

TheoK

« Reply #18159 on: May 04, 2011, 02:38:07 PM »
Blow them off. Blowing your ears off is  :viking:

Offline lutra

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • nosce te ipsum
« Reply #18160 on: May 04, 2011, 02:56:42 PM »
^
Say what? Could you speak a little louder, please?

Nah.. but do wish they're were less sensitive at times. Not to whine too much here but sometimes I cannot even bare the sound of my TV on.
It all irritates me.

Alors, j'accepte mais..
Solum certum nihil esse certi et homine nihil miserius aut superbius.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #18161 on: May 04, 2011, 05:36:27 PM »

Well considering this gives the Conservatives 4 years to ruin the country without interruption (if you win a majority, no one can force an election until 4 years time) then I suppose it gives me lots of time to get organized :P

Liberals = Democats

What I meant was that our two countries have different goalposts.  Our conservatives are trying to redefine the definition of rape so that coercion doesn't count.  Our conservatives are trying to force the elderly off government provided healthcare.  Our conservatives define our current condition of 2.5 wars "peacetime".  I think Canadian "conservatives" inhabit a space significantly to the left of American conservatives.  Am I wrong?
No, I think it's opposite of that. I'm a bit confused, to be honest. For instance, the Conservative Party of Canada is against abortion and same-sex marriage. Their strong voter base tends to align with large corporations and that's where their funding comes from, whereas the Liberals are more family based, pro-choice, pro gay marriage.

So wouldn't that make the Liberals on the left and the Conservatives on the right?

What I am trying to say is that it seems to me that the center point in America is much further to the right than the center point in Canada.

okay, now that makes sense. use less words with me.  :autism:

:lol:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #18162 on: May 04, 2011, 05:39:57 PM »

Liberals = Democats

Sorry.  :-[

Celticgoddess

« Reply #18163 on: May 04, 2011, 07:23:30 PM »

Liberals = Democats

Sorry.  :-[
Oh gosh, don't apologize :hug: I am very wordy myself so I was just teasing. I've had a shit week with way too much overstimulation and not enough down time (you know how it goes) so I wasn't able to process it as easy as I usually do and I was frustrating myself. Nothing to do with you. No worries. All is well. I was rather excited to talk politics with someone who actually cares about it as I'm quite passionate about it :green:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #18164 on: May 04, 2011, 07:25:16 PM »
   It's so easy to make a mess, and so complicated and time-consuming to clean it up!   :duh:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"