Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 249876 times)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #17565 on: April 03, 2011, 09:07:34 PM »
Resolve your god-damned emo bullshit off the boards.  I don't care if he broke your neurotic little NT heart and now you want to spend hours a day stalking him all over the site so you can try and "understand" him better while insulting every AS guy you talk to because they must all be the same and someone needs to suffer because no other cock can replace the one you lost.  Get a fucking life, and get off the fucking boards.

It's fucking Sunday night, do you think dealing with your psycho bullshit is how I like to spend my evenings?  I could be hanging out with my wife or chatting with people who have interesting things to say.

I'm sorry, please don't yell at me, I won't do it anymore!  :bigcry:

:rofl:

OK CBC, you are forgiven  :squiddy:

Thank you, I feel so much happier now! Look at my smile, no emo here!   :snowman:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17566 on: April 03, 2011, 09:09:17 PM »
Resolve your god-damned emo bullshit off the boards.  I don't care if he broke your neurotic little NT heart and now you want to spend hours a day stalking him all over the site so you can try and "understand" him better while insulting every AS guy you talk to because they must all be the same and someone needs to suffer because no other cock can replace the one you lost.  Get a fucking life, and get off the fucking boards.

It's fucking Sunday night, do you think dealing with your psycho bullshit is how I like to spend my evenings?  I could be hanging out with my wife or chatting with people who have interesting things to say.

Thank you, I feel so much happier now! Look at my smile, no emo here!   :snowman:

All it takes to make you happy is a couple of raised eyebrows and a limp whip?  Boy, you are easy.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #17567 on: April 03, 2011, 09:09:54 PM »

All it takes to make you happy is a couple of raised eyebrows and a limp whip?  Boy, you are easy.

It was the forgiveness that did it!   :2thumbsup:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17568 on: April 03, 2011, 09:29:51 PM »

Someone made a hookup thread and nobody remembered my own I made months ago :thumbdn:

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #17569 on: April 03, 2011, 10:05:32 PM »

So wait, an NT stalking an AS person obsessively? What the fuck is wrong with this picture? LOL
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #17570 on: April 04, 2011, 12:48:03 AM »

Join the dark side. Feel the hatred flow within you. :evillaugh:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17571 on: April 04, 2011, 08:07:30 AM »
I'm getting bored of wp lately. I only really go in the L&D and Adult forums, but the Adult forum is all the same few people having a conversation with each other now

anyway quick bitch is that I bought a new football but it's raining so kicking it about in the garden for a bit wasn't so fun and I can't be arsed going to the muddy field in the rain. I hope it doesn't rain tomorrow.

although I have to go to hospital tomorrow so will only have morning to play

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17572 on: April 04, 2011, 08:47:04 AM »
I'm sick of no one ever having a concept of the amount of analysis and time it takes to do the work I do. It's rampant in the profession. Fucking dumbass people who don't want to do the work themselves, but then tell you how long it should and shouldn't take.

Just the fact I have to read and analyse documents just to do you a fucking quote in the first place, I lose 2 hours minimum.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #17573 on: April 04, 2011, 08:50:47 AM »

So wait, an NT stalking an AS person obsessively? What the fuck is wrong with this picture? LOL

You can't spell eNTitled without NT.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #17574 on: April 04, 2011, 08:53:38 AM »
People :thumbdn:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #17575 on: April 04, 2011, 10:09:10 AM »

You can't spell eNTitled without NT.

You should suggest that to 2 x 4 as the new motto of WP.
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17576 on: April 04, 2011, 11:02:39 AM »
Don't know why I'm needing to pee more. It can't be the pepsi right as i've been having pepsi for ages?? ???

midlifeaspie

« Reply #17577 on: April 04, 2011, 11:08:59 AM »
Don't know why I'm needing to pee more. It can't be the pepsi right as i've been having pepsi for ages?? ???

Everyone's metabolism changes as they get older.  What was true last year won't always be true this year.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17578 on: April 04, 2011, 11:17:28 AM »
But it;s the last TWO days though. Can't believe how fast I'm needing to pee after last going

I hope it doesn't last.

and also, I'm not getting OLD ! :P

midlifeaspie

« Reply #17579 on: April 04, 2011, 11:19:49 AM »
But it;s the last TWO days though. Can't believe how fast I'm needing to pee after last going

I hope it doesn't last.

and also, I'm not getting OLD ! :P

I said older  :autism: