Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 249958 times)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #17535 on: April 03, 2011, 01:49:23 PM »
I am atheist and don't smoke or drink, but I would happily have a gf who was a smoking, drinking buddhist :laugh:

Although I'd rather no smoking, but I can live with it

eris

« Reply #17536 on: April 03, 2011, 01:50:43 PM »
kissing a person that smokes cigarettes is kind of eww, but it's ehhh.

P7PSP

« Reply #17537 on: April 03, 2011, 01:54:56 PM »
:lol:

sorry I went off like that, but this girl really makes me mad. She just says she is bipolar and she cant help yelling at people

Ive been waiting patiently for almost 2 hours, when she said 10 minutes and now she isnt coming.

More than that, she yelled at me because I called her.

One time I saw her 4 year old BEG for her attention, and all she did was hit him in the head with a twinkie and tell him to shut the hell up.

She acts like everyone is constantly stressing her out, and she just yells and yells

and she can get away with it cause she is the "dealer", and people NEED her so we just shut our mouth.

everyone talks behind her back, and she doesn't have any friends anymore

She wants to sell weed, but gets mad when people bother her. I think she just likes to yell.

One day she is going to realize she is all alone, then may think " hey, maybe I should have been nicer to people"
Fuck the dumb bitch. My cousin was growing and selling great pot (which I didn't care about at the time) and he liked to play "Mr Big" for his customers that wanted his shit. He had a portable house phone before most people because he likes to be the first on the block to get new shit. Once, rather than leave the room to conduct his phone business he shushed three of us in his living room. I told him something to the effect of "Fuck off asshole, I don't need your pot or your shit." Later on he acted hurt and puzzled at my response, fuck him and his arrogance.

P7PSP

« Reply #17538 on: April 03, 2011, 02:05:17 PM »
I was walking to stay in shape yesterday with a friend and I ended up being his wingman so there ended up being an impromptu date at a bar and now I have a woman who is cool, but I am not interested in her, probably expecting a call today. I'm atheist, she is Buddhist, she smokes and drinks, I don't and now looking back over the events since Friday I can see where my going in the shop for coffe, then a kite could be interpreted as interest on my part.  :facepalm2: Fuck! I hate always being 2 or 3 steps behind in social/potentially romantic situations.

That is too bad, sometimes the nicest people just aren't right for you. I hope you figure out a solution that doesn't leave either of you feeling too bad.

Could she be a potential friend, rather than a partner? Or are you getting signals she's really keen?
By the end of the evening yesterday it was apparent that she is keen rather than wanting a friend. Being the vacillating dumbshit I am, I am considering either blowing it off or calling to see if she wants to take a long walk on the SF Waterfront or go shooting.
I am atheist and don't smoke or drink, but I would happily have a gf who was a smoking, drinking buddhist :laugh:

The smoking is more a put off than the drinking, if the drinking is an occasional thing. I do admire that she is making a go of running a business. I suspect the fact that you haven't been laid yet might make you a bit less picky. That is not intended as a put down Soph.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17539 on: April 03, 2011, 02:10:57 PM »
I was walking to stay in shape yesterday with a friend and I ended up being his wingman so there ended up being an impromptu date at a bar and now I have a woman who is cool, but I am not interested in her, probably expecting a call today. I'm atheist, she is Buddhist, she smokes and drinks, I don't and now looking back over the events since Friday I can see where my going in the shop for coffe, then a kite could be interpreted as interest on my part.  :facepalm2: Fuck! I hate always being 2 or 3 steps behind in social/potentially romantic situations.

That is too bad, sometimes the nicest people just aren't right for you. I hope you figure out a solution that doesn't leave either of you feeling too bad.

Could she be a potential friend, rather than a partner? Or are you getting signals she's really keen?
By the end of the evening yesterday it was apparent that she is keen rather than wanting a friend. Being the vacillating dumbshit I am, I am considering either blowing it off or calling to see if she wants to take a long walk on the SF Waterfront or go shooting.

The smoking is more a put off than the drinking, if the drinking is an occasional thing. I do admire that she is making a go of running a business. I suspect the fact that you haven't been laid yet might make you a bit less picky. That is not intended as a put down Soph.

I guess if there's no 'good' feel, then there isn't. I tend not to know I like someone for a very long time.

I do remember being put off by a smoking meat eater when I was a non smoking vegetarian, and no amount of time would have gotten me over that back then. So I get that.

But, if the smoking thing is the only big barrier, and the rest seems ok...I'd actually spend some time with her, and if you couldn't get over the smoking, then tell her. She may just stop. She may not...but I'd still tell her it was a barrier once you'd established she might be a potential mate.

Or, you could just ring her now and say you don't want to see her again! :P

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17540 on: April 03, 2011, 02:14:59 PM »
Actually i think I am MORE picky than most people. Especially with regards to looks. I don't think my having not fucked anyone makes me less picky, as I'm not bothered about screwing anyone right now or having a gf, so there would be no reason for me to lower my standards or anythung. I don't know many people more picky than me about women :P

P7PSP

« Reply #17541 on: April 03, 2011, 02:21:08 PM »
I guess if there's no 'good' feel, then there isn't. I tend not to know I like someone for a very long time.

I do remember being put off by a smoking meat eater when I was a non smoking vegetarian, and no amount of time would have gotten me over that back then. So I get that.

But, if the smoking thing is the only big barrier, and the rest seems ok...I'd actually spend some time with her, and if you couldn't get over the smoking, then tell her. She may just stop. She may not...but I'd still tell her it was a barrier once you'd established she might be a potential mate.

Or, you could just ring her now and say you don't want to see her again! :P

This post has some points worthy of consideration Eclair. Thanks.  :thumbup:

Actually i think I am MORE picky than most people. Especially with regards to looks. I don't think my having not fucked anyone makes me less picky, as I'm not bothered about screwing anyone right now or having a gf, so there would be no reason for me to lower my standards or anythung. I don't know many people more picky than me about women :P
I've gone both ways in the past, fucking things up by not being discriminating enough, and not striking while the iron was hot. Sometimes I wonder how in the fuck I have ever gotten laid.  ???

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17542 on: April 03, 2011, 02:24:24 PM »
I'm not surprised I haven't as the women I like are REALLY hot, usually like model-type hot. And I'm... well... really NOT hot :laugh:

Offline PuppetSockPenguin

• Superlurker of the penguin elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • experience is memory is experience is
« Reply #17543 on: April 03, 2011, 03:29:54 PM »
My neighbour needs to be set on fire and thrown off a cliff.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17544 on: April 03, 2011, 03:30:18 PM »
fucking hell I need to pee

P7PSP

« Reply #17545 on: April 03, 2011, 03:31:19 PM »
Why? That post needs elaboration.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17546 on: April 03, 2011, 03:32:52 PM »

That's nice. So I guess you won't be lending them any milk or sugar in the future?

Offline PuppetSockPenguin

• Superlurker of the penguin elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • experience is memory is experience is
« Reply #17547 on: April 03, 2011, 03:38:58 PM »
Why? That post needs elaboration.

I've had approximately 5 hours sleep and he's woken me up by yelling at his children, who were doing nothing wrong except sleeping at 7am. He does it all the time.

That's nice. So I guess you won't be lending them any milk or sugar in the future?

I never did in the first place.
(He never asked to borrow any; if he had I would've.)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #17548 on: April 03, 2011, 03:40:28 PM »
I wish they would settle on either metric or standard bolts on thing and not mix and match

QFT

We have American-built lamphouses at the cinema and they are a mess to service because they use both standards.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17549 on: April 03, 2011, 03:54:39 PM »

Just smashed myself in the face with a wrench. Fucking adjustable piece of shit.