Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 249812 times)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #17520 on: April 03, 2011, 06:16:28 AM »
Nobody wants to drive to Florida with me

On the upside, you'll have the car all to yourself!  :thumbup:
The trip down has to be in one shot that is about 23 hours non stop so it will be a little tough.  My wife is thinking about it my brother just doesn't want to his son would but is out of the country

I hope Mrs. Parts decides to make the trip with you. That would be cool. Do you travel well together?  :)

For the most part yes.  We will have another traveler with us one way, Max the dog who is the reason behind the trip

Oh oh oh!!! Pick me! Pick me! I'll drive to FL with you and Max :laugh:

Why do you have to bring him to FL?

He is moving in with my mom while my brother gets settled in Oregon.  Max is rather necrotic and we are unsure about if he would make it on a plane
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #17521 on: April 03, 2011, 07:20:17 AM »
Sounds crazy, but it's not nice to have the constant taste of vanilla ice cream in your mouth for 48 hours.

:zombiefuck:

You do know how to make it off-putting.  :plus:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Celticgoddess

« Reply #17522 on: April 03, 2011, 09:32:45 AM »

The trip down has to be in one shot that is about 23 hours non stop so it will be a little tough.  My wife is thinking about it my brother just doesn't want to his son would but is out of the country

I hope Mrs. Parts decides to make the trip with you. That would be cool. Do you travel well together?  :)

For the most part yes.  We will have another traveler with us one way, Max the dog who is the reason behind the trip

He is moving in with my mom while my brother gets settled in Oregon.  Max is rather necrotic and we are unsure about if he would make it on a plane

Aww...poor guy. Good of you to drive him then. Hope he fares well on the trip.

P7PSP

« Reply #17523 on: April 03, 2011, 01:01:16 PM »
I was walking to stay in shape yesterday with a friend and I ended up being his wingman so there ended up being an impromptu date at a bar and now I have a woman who is cool, but I am not interested in her, probably expecting a call today. I'm atheist, she is Buddhist, she smokes and drinks, I don't and now looking back over the events since Friday I can see where my going in the shop for coffe, then a kite could be interpreted as interest on my part.  :facepalm2: Fuck! I hate always being 2 or 3 steps behind in social/potentially romantic situations.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #17524 on: April 03, 2011, 01:03:26 PM »
I wish they would settle on either metric or standard bolts on thing and not mix and match
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17525 on: April 03, 2011, 01:07:23 PM »

Do you mead neurotic?  Necrotic has something to do with death.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17526 on: April 03, 2011, 01:20:01 PM »

Do you mead neurotic?  Necrotic has something to do with death.

:LOL:

I assumed he did mean necrotic, and was unsure if Max would survive the flight.

If he meant neurotic, then it's one of the more amusing typos I've seen :laugh:

eris

« Reply #17527 on: April 03, 2011, 01:25:05 PM »
You know what

Fuck you , R

you think you are hot shit, but you are really just a cold fucking turd you dumb cunt.

You think you can pull your power trips just cause you're the weed man

Well you know what, bitch, you had your kid, so I just may bloody your fucking nose then next time you go off on me.  I dare you, try.

and hour and a fucking half ago, you said you would meet me in 10 minutes...and now your friend is visiting so you aren't coming. Ive been WAITING you egotistical amoeba-brain

bitch.

And you complain about ppl calling your phone

YOU AREA DRUG DEALER HOW ELSE ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE MONEY

Someone is gonna kick your fucking ass some day

Have a nice day, you welfare case. Have fun with your 5th kid that doesnt have a dad.

I'm going with C from now on.

*angry face*

« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 01:31:48 PM by eris »

eris

« Reply #17528 on: April 03, 2011, 01:27:23 PM »
wow, that was angry

*takes deep breath*

rainbows and unicorns and buttplugs.

aaaahhh. much better.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #17529 on: April 03, 2011, 01:35:33 PM »
wow, that was angry

*takes deep breath*

rainbows and unicorns and buttplugs.

aaaahhh. much better.

"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #17530 on: April 03, 2011, 01:39:04 PM »
I was walking to stay in shape yesterday with a friend and I ended up being his wingman so there ended up being an impromptu date at a bar and now I have a woman who is cool, but I am not interested in her, probably expecting a call today. I'm atheist, she is Buddhist, she smokes and drinks, I don't and now looking back over the events since Friday I can see where my going in the shop for coffe, then a kite could be interpreted as interest on my part.  :facepalm2: Fuck! I hate always being 2 or 3 steps behind in social/potentially romantic situations.

That is too bad, sometimes the nicest people just aren't right for you. I hope you figure out a solution that doesn't leave either of you feeling too bad.
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

eris

« Reply #17531 on: April 03, 2011, 01:40:51 PM »
 :lol:

sorry I went off like that, but this girl really makes me mad. She just says she is bipolar and she cant help yelling at people

Ive been waiting patiently for almost 2 hours, when she said 10 minutes and now she isnt coming.

More than that, she yelled at me because I called her.

One time I saw her 4 year old BEG for her attention, and all she did was hit him in the head with a twinkie and tell him to shut the hell up.

She acts like everyone is constantly stressing her out, and she just yells and yells

and she can get away with it cause she is the "dealer", and people NEED her so we just shut our mouth.

everyone talks behind her back, and she doesn't have any friends anymore

She wants to sell weed, but gets mad when people bother her. I think she just likes to yell.

One day she is going to realize she is all alone, then may think " hey, maybe I should have been nicer to people"

Osensitive1

« Reply #17532 on: April 03, 2011, 01:41:56 PM »
@Cousin and Big Bird: Funny, that song's come to mind on more than once here.

P7PSP

« Reply #17533 on: April 03, 2011, 01:42:04 PM »

That is too bad, sometimes the nicest people just aren't right for you. I hope you figure out a solution that doesn't leave either of you feeling too bad.
I'm working on that now.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17534 on: April 03, 2011, 01:43:50 PM »

Could she be a potential friend, rather than a partner? Or are you getting signals she's really keen?