Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 250888 times)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #17400 on: March 23, 2011, 03:57:38 PM »
My oven died (boo)

Got a new one (yay)

The ex scratched the shit out of it (it's a glass top) 6 hours after it arrived at the house (bitchslap)

I've always loved THIS smiley! ----->   :slap:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Celticgoddess

« Reply #17401 on: March 23, 2011, 04:03:22 PM »
Ah! I could make good use out of that one. :laugh:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17402 on: March 23, 2011, 04:08:00 PM »
My oven died (boo)

Got a new one (yay)

The ex scratched the shit out of it (it's a glass top) 6 hours after it arrived at the house (bitchslap)

What on earth did he do?

I have a glass top that's several years old and I haven't scratched it yet.  Of course, I got the correct cleaning supplies for it when we got it and I use them.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #17403 on: March 23, 2011, 04:10:54 PM »
My oven died (boo)

Got a new one (yay)

What on earth did he do?

I have a glass top that's several years old and I haven't scratched it yet.  Of course, I got the correct cleaning supplies for it when we got it and I use them.

I haven't a fucking clue but I was *livid*. You know the marks on a cutting board? It looks like that but it's in the middle of a burner. I'm wondering if he cut something on there? There's a whole bunch of cut marks and you can feel the ridges of it with your nail. But the circumference of it is like the size of the palm of my hand!!

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17404 on: March 23, 2011, 04:18:49 PM »
My oven died (boo)

Got a new one (yay)

What on earth did he do?

I haven't a fucking clue but I was *livid*. You know the marks on a cutting board? It looks like that but it's in the middle of a burner. I'm wondering if he cut something on there? There's a whole bunch of cut marks and you can feel the ridges of it with your nail. But the circumference of it is like the size of the palm of my hand!!

Wow, I wonder whether he must have used the glass surface like a cutting board to do that.

Are you sure that it was OK when it was delivered?

Celticgoddess

« Reply #17405 on: March 23, 2011, 04:27:17 PM »
My oven died (boo)

Got a new one (yay)

What on earth did he do?

Wow, I wonder whether he must have used the glass surface like a cutting board to do that.

Are you sure that it was OK when it was delivered?

It was new and gorgeous and clean. Used it myself earlier in the day and not a scratch on it. People think he did it on purpose and I have to agree. Was cooking something using a lot of oil and refused to use the splatter screen as well so oil was all over my floor, the microwave (above the stove) and all over the stove top and counters on either side of it. Typical.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #17406 on: March 23, 2011, 04:53:51 PM »
My oven died (boo)

Got a new one (yay)

Fry him in your new oven.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17407 on: March 23, 2011, 04:55:38 PM »
My oven died (boo)

Got a new one (yay)

Please stop going to Lady Weeble for cooking lessons.  One doesn't fry in an oven, one bakes.  One fries on top of the stove. 
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Celticgoddess

« Reply #17408 on: March 23, 2011, 04:59:02 PM »
My oven died (boo)

Got a new one (yay)

Please stop going to Lady Weeble for cooking lessons.  One doesn't fry in an oven, one bakes.  One fries on top of the stove. 

:laugh:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #17409 on: March 23, 2011, 05:03:42 PM »
My oven died (boo)

Got a new one (yay)

OK, a slow baking, and dripping leaked juices on him every 15 minutes. After a day he should be done and tender to deal with.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17410 on: March 23, 2011, 09:34:14 PM »
Went to the doctor a couple of days ago and talked about my weight gain. He said it is probably from the haloperidol. I have gained 8.5 kgs in a year. I have made up my mind to ask my psych at next visit to change my meds or something.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline PuppetSockPenguin

• Superlurker of the penguin elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • experience is memory is experience is
« Reply #17411 on: March 23, 2011, 11:48:08 PM »
Buses should be able to run earlier than 20 minutes late; it's not like there's any traffic around here.
Incompetent wankers.  :grrr:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #17412 on: March 24, 2011, 02:01:53 PM »
Nothing to bitch about today, apart form the wankers that blocked me on the Autobahn.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #17413 on: March 24, 2011, 02:03:28 PM »
Nothing to bitch about today, apart form the wankers that blocked me on the Autobahn.

You must kill them. That's why you should have a bazooka mounted on the car roof.  :viking:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #17414 on: March 24, 2011, 08:52:15 PM »

flickering
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.