Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 251394 times)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #17220 on: March 06, 2011, 06:48:54 PM »
Intestinal problems :thumbdn:

Still? Are you going to the doctor?  ???

No doctor yet they are getting better.  My son had something similar a week ago

I hope you feel better fast! Intestinal problems are awful.   

*sends you some clear broth and animal crackers*   :viking:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17221 on: March 06, 2011, 10:36:38 PM »
the plug wouldn't come out the sink,  so i yanked it,  and yanked it so the ring thing came off,  plug still in sink but had nowhere to grip it grrrrr so i stabbed it with a knife and it came out -  but now i got no plug :( :( :(

Do they sell new plugs for kitchen sinks at the grocery store or new plugs for bathroom sinks at the hardware store?

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17222 on: March 06, 2011, 11:14:28 PM »
the plug wouldn't come out the sink,  so i yanked it,  and yanked it so the ring thing came off,  plug still in sink but had nowhere to grip it grrrrr so i stabbed it with a knife and it came out -  but now i got no plug :( :( :(

Do they sell new plugs for kitchen sinks at the grocery store or new plugs for bathroom sinks at the hardware store?

If you have or can borrow a golf ball it will hold most of the water in until you can get a replacement.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17223 on: March 06, 2011, 11:57:28 PM »

Yeah, or if you can't get to the store to replace it...or it's too expensive for now (my last one cost 20 fucking dollars!), you can always pop something thin, like a Chux or a small cotton rag under it, pop it in the hole...then when you want to pull it out, you use the cloth to do it.

https://www.signet.net.au/App_Assets/user/products/full/heavy%20duty%20chux.jpg

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #17224 on: March 07, 2011, 02:23:37 AM »
The cakes my mother made taste way too good.
I have to restrain myself, another piece is not a good idea at all.

what cakes are they!  i want cake now!!!  :lol:

A cream cheese one, with blueberries on top and a fresh cheese lemon one. They are too good.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #17225 on: March 07, 2011, 03:24:02 AM »
I woke up last night with gut-pain after eating some undercooked rice.

You seem to have a very sensitive gut.  :(

It might also have been the nibbed cashew nuts; they're a bit like trying to digest sharp gravel if I don't chew them thoroughly.

Do you think that you might have diverticulitis?

No, the pain was while my stomach was emptying it's contents into my small intestine, and I think it was just a case of undercooked and underchewed food irritating my pyrolic sphincter as it passed through.  I'm pretty sure that the only thing wrong with my gastrointestinal system is the food that I sometimes put in it.

Still, your system seems very sensitive, at least to me. I've eaten plenty of undercooked and hard foods
and I never have that kind of pain. How often do you experience this?   :orly:

I get it whenever I eat undercooked, underchewed, burnt, dry or otherwise abrasive and mechanically challenging foods. 

Is it normal to be able to voluntarily control my stomach wall?  I've been able to do it since I was a young kid, and I have enough control over it to contract and relax the left and right sides of my stomach wall independently of each other.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #17226 on: March 07, 2011, 04:13:25 AM »

It might also have been the nibbed cashew nuts; they're a bit like trying to digest sharp gravel if I don't chew them thoroughly.

No, the pain was while my stomach was emptying it's contents into my small intestine, and I think it was just a case of undercooked and underchewed food irritating my pyrolic sphincter as it passed through.  I'm pretty sure that the only thing wrong with my gastrointestinal system is the food that I sometimes put in it.

Still, your system seems very sensitive, at least to me. I've eaten plenty of undercooked and hard foods

I get it whenever I eat undercooked, underchewed, burnt, dry or otherwise abrasive and mechanically challenging foods. 

Is it normal to be able to voluntarily control my stomach wall?  I've been able to do it since I was a young kid, and I have enough control over it to contract and relax the left and right sides of my stomach wall independently of each other.

I have never heard of anyone doing that before. You don't mean your abs ("six-pack"),
but your actual stomach?  Interesting. I can never even feel mine, much less control it.   :orly:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17227 on: March 07, 2011, 04:47:57 AM »
The "like" button doesn't appear to be working on YouTube :thumbdn:

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #17228 on: March 07, 2011, 05:12:10 AM »

I have never heard of anyone doing that before. You don't mean your abs ("six-pack"),
but your actual stomach?  Interesting. I can never even feel mine, much less control it.   :orly:

It's definitely not my abs, but I might be confusing my diaphragm with my stomach wall.  Flexing it churns my stomach contents around, audibly if there's a pocket of air in my stomach to produce a noise, forces a small amount of air in and out of my lungs, and also tugs uncomfortably at the inside of my rib cage and gives me a stitch if I do it too much.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

eris

« Reply #17229 on: March 08, 2011, 12:27:14 AM »
just did a criminal background search on myself, just to see if those things really were expunged from my record

and they are, im clean

however, IT SAID I WAS 33

I AM NOT 33 FUCK YOU

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #17230 on: March 08, 2011, 12:33:04 AM »
just did a criminal background search on myself, just to see if those things really were expunged from my record

and they are, im clean

I AM NOT 33 FUCK YOU

You're almost 33.
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

eris

« Reply #17231 on: March 08, 2011, 12:39:09 AM »
edit. nvm, im a happy girl
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 12:53:50 AM by eris »

eris

« Reply #17232 on: March 08, 2011, 12:41:05 AM »

and they are, im clean

I AM NOT 33 FUCK YOU

You're almost 33.

not for 3 years  :M

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #17233 on: March 08, 2011, 01:35:21 AM »
That's what "almost" means. :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

eris

« Reply #17234 on: March 08, 2011, 01:42:06 AM »
psh, 3 years is a long time.