Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 249932 times)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #17040 on: February 23, 2011, 02:05:04 AM »
I found my hat!! :2thumbsup:

But now I've lost my phone ???

Did you lose it in the house? Call your cell number from your landline phone!  :thumbup:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #17041 on: February 23, 2011, 04:40:23 AM »
Mr Dickhead again.  :zombiefuck:

Thinking on how to word my formal complaint.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17042 on: February 23, 2011, 05:28:17 AM »

Did you lose it in the house? Call your cell number from your landline phone!  :thumbup:

The battery is dead. And I think it's in the house somewhere.

At least I have my prepaid phone as backup.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #17043 on: February 23, 2011, 07:01:38 AM »
Can't get in to my budgeting program. That sucks. Everything works OK, that I know. But, my access is denied to check up on payments. Have complained a couple of times by now, and it still isn't working. So far I only have gotten the "reassurance" that they are checking in to the problem. No one can change my budgeting program via that program, that has to be done in another way. But it just sucks that I cannot check up on it. This is going on for weeks now.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17044 on: February 23, 2011, 09:34:46 AM »
Can't get in to my budgeting program. That sucks. Everything works OK, that I know. But, my access is denied to check up on payments. Have complained a couple of times by now, and it still isn't working. So far I only have gotten the "reassurance" that they are checking in to the problem. No one can change my budgeting program via that program, that has to be done in another way. But it just sucks that I cannot check up on it. This is going on for weeks now.

The answer is your fists.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #17045 on: February 23, 2011, 09:48:53 AM »

No, too long a distance.

But, my fists may meet the face of mr Dickhead tomorrow morning if he tries his tricks again. I am reasonably well in restraining myself, when it comes to violence, but, even I have my limits.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17046 on: February 23, 2011, 10:20:21 AM »

No, too long a distance.

But, my fists may meet the face of mr Dickhead tomorrow morning if he tries his tricks again. I am reasonably well in restraining myself, when it comes to violence, but, even I have my limits.

If you abuse him a little, just don't leave marks. That way he can't go cry to the police.  :LOL:
I will never stop...

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #17047 on: February 23, 2011, 10:24:30 AM »

No, too long a distance.

If you abuse him a little, just don't leave marks. That way he can't go cry to the police.  :LOL:

It will be in plain sight if it happens, so, if there are witnesses, I would not mind leaving a few scars for posterity.

All my colleagues will vouch for me, that I was really provoked, and that if it had not been me, someone else would have done it.

My colleague clearing up his mess today said she was going out to find him and confront him. So, I may not even have a chance tomorrow.

In the end, I will probably restrain myself tomorrow, if he turns up again. And just have a vehement verbal go at him. In the long run that will be better for me.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #17048 on: February 23, 2011, 10:25:50 AM »

No, too long a distance.

It will be in plain sight if it happens, so, if there are witnesses, I would not mind leaving a few scars for posterity.

All my colleagues will vouch for me, that I was really provoked, and that if it had not been me, someone else would have done it.

My colleague clearing up his mess today said she was going out to find him and confront him. So, I may not even have a chance tomorrow.

In the end, I will probably restrain myself tomorrow, if he turns up again. And just have a vehement verbal go at him. In the long run that will be better for me.

Yes, that way the  :police:  won't have to get involved!

People forget.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17049 on: February 23, 2011, 10:26:13 AM »

No, too long a distance.

Try mental venom.  >:D
I will never stop...

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #17050 on: February 23, 2011, 12:01:01 PM »
The burger place is going to be busier during my last two weeks of work, due to a monthlong student discount.  :facepalm2:

People forget.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #17051 on: February 23, 2011, 03:03:11 PM »
The burger place is going to be busier during my last two weeks of work, due to a monthlong student discount.  :facepalm2:

Just  'pull a sickie'???  hey gimme your gaffa's number and i will phone for you :2thumbsup:
blah blah blah

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #17052 on: February 23, 2011, 03:05:37 PM »
The burger place is going to be busier during my last two weeks of work, due to a monthlong student discount.  :facepalm2:

Just  'pull a sickie'???  hey gimme your gaffa's number and i will phone for you :2thumbsup:

Can you speak with an American accent?
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17053 on: February 23, 2011, 03:13:58 PM »
Can't decide whether or not to go in tomorrow

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #17054 on: February 23, 2011, 03:23:13 PM »

LOL, who has a land line these days.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.